It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Could Be The First President In HISTORY To Be Hit With Felony Indictment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Highly speculative and opinionated comments from a former intelligence officer about former President Obama.

It has to do with the way Obama *may have* (ahem) "spied" on the Trump Campaign in order to help Hillary Clinton get elected last year.

With investigations all over the place opening cans of worms, it's possible the "Spying" thing could get uncovered.

And according to this man's opinion, it *could* lead to a felony indictment !!

Looks like many new "firsts" are coming into history !!

HUGE: Obama Could Be The First President In HISTORY To Be Hit With Felony Indictment

After months of the liberal media ridiculing Trump over his claim that Obama spied on him during the election, Trump finally got vindication this week. America learned the truth on Tuesday that Obama did in fact unconstitutionally spy on Trump throughout the presidential election, leaving Barack Obama with his pants down yet again.

Now former intelligence officer Lt. Col Tony Shaffer just revealed that Obama’s wiretapping was not only a federal crime but says that the results of this investigation will likely result in Obama being brought up on FELONY CHARGES. The colonel’s dire prediction about Obama’s future is sending shock-waves through the black hearts of liberals all across America today, as it’s now thrown a monkey wrench into Obama’s plans to stage his “political comeback” this fall.

In a recent interview with Trending Today USA, Lt. Col Tony Shaffer called ‘Obamagate’ an “order of magnitude” even bigger than the Watergate scandal because the incident included “using nation-state resources for purposes of political gain.”

+40 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be racist?

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmmmmm, biased right wing "news" source. I'm sure this is all legit. Same site probably doesn't have one article criticizing Trump, probably at least one article attacking Mueller, thousands attacking Hillary, and of course SWJ's, Liberals, and the rest of the DNC.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Credible Sharyl Attkisson has opinions too !!

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me

Many in the media are diving deeply into minutiae in order to discredit any notion that President Trump might have been onto something in March when he fired off a series of tweets claiming President Obama had “tapped” “wires” in Trump Tower just before the election.

According to media reports this week, the FBI did indeed “wiretap” the former head of Trump’s campaign, Paul Manafort, both before and after Trump was elected. If Trump officials — or Trump himself — communicated with Manafort during the wiretaps, they would have been recorded, too.

But we’re missing the bigger story.

link   
Sorry, but I think he intends to stay in China for a while. Anyway, politicians these days do NOT get prosecuted. And if in case for some alien reason they do, the Pres gives them a pardon, why, well because everyone in politics got dirt on each other. What really worries me it what the "Hill" said, "what difference does it make", actually I'll answer it now for her. There is do difference if the law of the land is not equally being enforced.

link   
That would be sad considering all that has been done predating his presidency...

+9 more 
link   
Take him down!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wouldn't that be racist?

Beat me to it, you post thief.
They will say, but what about so and so's crimes, yada yada..
edit on 29-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I used to get excited by these types of posts hoping that criminals in high places would actually be prosecuted. Sadly, I have found that there is one set of rules for us and another for the rich and powerful.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Wow...that is going VIRAL this week. Must be something to it. Maybe "leaks"?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Source seems legit.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Not a fan of Obama, nor any president I've seen in my lifetime.

But if Nixon skated. This dude will.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Not a fan of Obama, nor any president I've seen in my lifetime.

But if Nixon skated. This dude will.

Nixon was not nearly as bad as the recent 3-4 Presidents have been. Nixon would never have been impeached in the new paradigm of accepted criminality.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Trump has stated he is a counter puncher. If things work as they should Obama will be knocked the **** out

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Justice will never be served to any of these criminals. You all know this.

They are the elect.

You are peons.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Keep reaching for the stars bud. Maybe one day you will get there lol

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sessions hasn't even indited crooked Hillary yet and that was one of Trumps campaign promises.

Why the delay?
edit on 29-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Obama just like Hillary are sleeping just fine tonight. They will never ever see the inside of a court room and will never be punished for anything. This is not the way this works.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It will come out soon. He abused his power and pulled two fast ones using his corrupt DOJ.

Obama pulled a fast one in order to listen in on the Trump people. He used his goons in his DOJ. (It wasn't the first time. He also is accused of spying on congressmen opposed to his Iran Deal.)

He then pulled another fast one in January just before Trump took over. His AG did something unheard of at Obama's behest!

On Jan. 3, outgoing Attorney General Loretta Lynch secretly signed an order directing the National Security Agency -- America’s 60,000-person-strong domestic spying apparatus -- to make available raw spying data to all other federal intelligence agencies, which then can pass it on to their counterparts in foreign countries and in the 50 states upon request.
Someday We Will Learn Why Obama Did This

It would begin a real healing for the American People to see Obama's corrupt administration pay for its injustices.
edit on 29-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I doubt it, but anything is possible, I guess.

If there is anything that 50 years on this planet has taught me, it's that there aren't really two sides to this story and power will protect itself at all costs.

In other words, an indictment of Obama means all bets are off and they may attack each other at will. I don't see it happening, but what do I know?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join