It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Could Be The First President In HISTORY To Be Hit With Felony Indictment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
TIC TOC baby TIC TOC

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
TIC TOC baby TIC TOC

Could you elaborate? I don't understand what this means.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Golly even that right wing stalwart USA TODAY has an article on this subject.

Might be something to this after all.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it and then throw on my tinfoil and think that it's Hillary gasping from beyond the political grave taking her vengeance for the election he stole from her in 2008.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think it is stories like this that keep ATS active by the minute, but I've never seen any outcome of some politician getting hung, just someone thrown under the bus and squashed to 6 feet under.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
awww..... can he share a cell with trump????

ya know, if one doesn't want to be listened in on by the intelligence community, it might be a good idea to avoid contact with shady russians that the intelligence community might find interesting???

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wouldn't that be racist?

If he was stopped-and-frisked, yes.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmmmmm, biased right wing "news" source. I'm sure this is all legit. Same site probably doesn't have one article criticizing Trump, probably at least one article attacking Mueller, thousands attacking Hillary, and of course SWJ's, Liberals, and the rest of the DNC.

Then let's call it even, because every MSM source does nothing but condemn Trump for EVERYTHING (remember when they lost their chit over the way he fed fish?) and completely ignore and suppress any news of illegal activity of the Clinton clan.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya know, if one doesn't want to be listened in on by the intelligence community, it might be a good idea to avoid contact with shady russians that the intelligence community might find interesting???

better yet how about our government follow the law and not spy on its citizens?
especially not for only political purposes

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: dawnstar

better yet how about our government follow the law and not spy on its citizens?
especially not for only political purposes

Do you honestly think that Trump will end surveillance by the 3 letter agencies. Information is power!!
Somewhere in a yugggeee data base, this dialog between us has been recorded, cataloged, and stored for future reference.

edit on 29-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

trump wont end it
702 sunsets soon if congress does not renew it
i hope the bumbling gop fumbles and lets it expire

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Hmmmmmm, biased right wing "news" source. I'm sure this is all legit. Same site probably doesn't have one article criticizing Trump, probably at least one article attacking Mueller, thousands attacking Hillary, and of course SWJ's, Liberals, and the rest of the DNC.

Meh
What about all the "credible" MSM sources attacking Trump, Trump supporters, Conservatives etc. with 10s of thousands of hit pieces?
I am sure you watch CNN, they have 100 hit pieces a day perpetuating the deranged Leftist's narrative.
edit on 29-11-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The sources you people use...just laughable.

The Onion minus humor and a triple dose of gullibility.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Is this the same Tony Shaffer that was being considered as a political appointee by trump? LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The only justice these days is purely on personal levels, what you see in the way of what some call karma. For instance, Bill Clinton having to spend his days and nights with Hillary........... ha ha ha..

I think 0bama wears a 'racist' suit of armor that can always squirm out of trouble simply by shouting it from the rooftops.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have a hard time believing this... There is no, as in none, love lost between the Clintons and Obama. After all, he took away the Oval Office that was, according to some, predestined to belong to her...

I suppose he could have... But seems a little, hmm, far fetched.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I suppose he could have... But seems a little, hmm, far fetched.

Pure denial, xuenchen only uses the choicest of sources. This is cut and dry.

Sarcasm aside, Obama, like many recent presidents definitely committed crimes. Going after reporters, making decisions in the interest of corporate donors, war crimes and infringement on freedoms just to name a few.

But we all know even the media won't go after any of that.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You know Its not going to happen if Xuenchen has made a thread about it.
Countless threads about arrests of Hillary and Podesta come to mind, it never ever happened.
ATS has become lala land for gulible conservatives.
Where does it stop ?
Don't you guys ever get fed up of reading these opinion piece fantasy land "news" articles ?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

but it seems that what got people asking questions about the trump campaign was communications that were intercepted between people in trump's circles and those who weren't citizens (like russians) who were considered to be worthy of being watched. I imagine that you wouldn't have any gripe whatsoever if they were listening in on some arab terrorist in the middle east and picked up a conversation they had with someone in the US making plans to blow something up, would you???

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
*yawn*

Another Xuenchen-thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join