It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Could Be The First President In HISTORY To Be Hit With Felony Indictment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They were spying on the russians. Too bad the idiot didn't think they might hear his people making shady back alley deals huh? Too bad, so sad.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Paranoid much???Lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If Obama and Biden could be elected twice -- after their egregious retaliation against Larry Sinclair and his claims to have had oral sex and shared coc aine & crack with Obama, in 1999 -- then there is no hope that the corruption and abuse of power will ever be brought to an end.

The press and the public celebrated the unlawful, unconstitutional arrest AND jailing of Larry Sinclair because they thought he was lying about Obama. That made it 'ok' for Obama, Joe & Beau Biden to abuse their authority and Beau Biden's office as Delaware AG. The media sat on that story. What little they did report was nothing but smearing of Larry Sinclair. Even conservatives were convinced it was ok to retaliate like that.

Honestly, unlawful spying pales in comparison to what happened to Larry Sinclair. I'm not holding my breath that Obama will ever be held accountable for anything.

edit on 11/30/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Impossible! Donald Trump would never allow Obama to be the first at anything. Trump will insist on being the first president to be charged with a fe!only, and the biggest felony of all time.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I never once heard Obama play the race card and neither did you.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yesterday he said.. "No ten month president has accomplished what I have"..
To which I reply true. No other president has accomplished nothing in their first ten months before this. He makes another record. Way to go. Ha ha
edit on 11302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sure....
That's why he made her his secretary of state right?
Rolls eyes...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He is almost certainly the first president who cannot get a bill passed while his own party controls both houses.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Well since there's no meat on the other hand we will chew on this one.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You'd think it would be a cake walk no? And they still think this Congress won't impeach him... Another fantasy.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xuen, bud, your tabloid reporting cred is slipping. You are supposed to phrase the title like a question.
"Could Obama be the first President in HISTORY to be hit with a felony indictment?"

Then you shove the answer "no" at the bottom of the article, because no one reads that far. Especially your target audience, the gullible. Then you put your fluff piece up front to dictate to the gullible the opinion they should have. That's propaganda 101. Come on man! The Propagandist's Association is going to revoke your membership.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatHappened

Awww you poor thing you...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No it's not going to happen because not a single illegal thing occurred. It's a fantasy. Much like U1 or Seth Rich.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I think this says more about the party than it does about POTUS, don't you?

I would think that congress would try and get as much legislation through as they could during this time, but they don't seem to have made much effort along those lines. You've been around here long enough to know that there is very little difference, other than superficial, between the 'parties' and any such differences are merely for show.

As far as Obama ever being indicted, he would probably have to be impeached first before any such proceedings could take place, and I just don't see that happening.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I am or was.... But the list got so long I decided to just count the stories that were really true.
I'm up to two.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Then you'll claim the FISA warrants were a obtained illegally. It's a self serving conspiracy. Much like they all are.
edit on 11302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh my god. It's getting deep.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

only for those like you that have no respect for the law

you will scream your head off if ANYONE from the trump admin tries to do the same in 2020

more typical hypocracy from the disgusting neocon left

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How do you impeach someone who's not in government?

Hint...
You dont.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Funny I've never been in a bit of trouble then..
What do you imagine you know about me? Fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join