It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fires ballistic missile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow not much info. Rocket man is at it again This flew east and has the possibility of arriving in Japans economic zone.

ETA sry hit enter and it posted lol

South Korea's Yonhap News Agency, which first reported the launch, said the missile "flew eastward" toward the Sea of Japan, according to South Korean military officials. The missile launch happened around 3 a.m. in North Korea.

Japan's Prime Minister's Office for disaster and crisis management information tweeted shortly after the report: "North Korea launched a missile that has the possibility of arriving in the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) of our country," according to a translation.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 28-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Wow not much infol

Just another fear factor yawn moment, just like all the others.

Rumours of Wars, again and again and again.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

South Korea has launched "precision strike" missile exercises.

breaking911.com...
edit on 28-11-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just as I was enjoying the quiet , back to the rhetoric I guess.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Not much on the radio news either, or TV atm. It's obviously meant to "push" sides into bellicose words or actions, but how long can these tactics continue? At some point Japan or S. Korea are bound to say enough is enough.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Lol "precision" as in we shall strike...somewhere...in the sea of Japan

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Not much on the radio news either, or TV atm. It's obviously meant to "push" sides into bellicose words or actions, but how long can these tactics continue? At some point Japan or S. Korea are bound to say enough is enough.

You cant go firing missiles threatening to nuke Japan .they heave been through that Before and are not fu##### around.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yeah, I lived in Japan on three separate occasions, for months each time, getting to know their culture fairly well.

I guarantee they are quite furiously developing counter measures etc...the Japanese will not roll over, that I'm sure of...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This story is getting old, I highly doubt Japan will launch a counter strike. With the scandal in d.c the timing for this is weird also. I promise you it’s not ww3 yet.. I won’t be ssuprised thou if we get nuked by North Korea, thou it looks like they can shoot missiles at us all they want.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

originally posted by: notsure1
Wow not much infol

Just another fear factor yawn moment, just like all the others.

Rumours of Wars, again and again and again.

Conditioning for the real thing. But like elsewhere it will be the uS that start it, then blames the victim nation.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Oh, is it time to be scared, again??

OK. I'll be the one in the corner hiding under my binky.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Oh, is it time to be scared, again??

OK. I'll be the one in the corner hiding under my binky.

That made me lol. BUt I bet people in Japan dont think its funny at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
normal service is resumed. defcon something.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No, no they don't. Not amusing, at all...

I've friends in both Japan, and South Korea. They are not laughing. The Fat Midget (TM pending) keeps this up, and he may just discover that Japan hasn't quite buried that warrior ethos that burned much of Asia at one time.

My humor, such as it was, wasn't meant to mock the seriousness of the situation... But the utter idiocy of "he going to start WWIII" posts that are sure to follow. Yes, he may start a conflict, or rather restart, but China isn't going to help him, nor is Russia...who does that leave? The other regional powers like India, Japan, etc...? Nope. If anything they'll help against him.

As with the other launches, at the moment, it's sound and fury that signify exactly nothing. What the future holds? No one can say.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Living so far away it's hard to understand what the average japanese citizen feels about this.
My guess is more than a few of them are terrified

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nobody wants to be the first to threaten North Korea with all out war. They know this so they throw missles all over the place without any worry. We wave our hands and say mean things, but that's as far as it goes. It only takes one missile to be slightly off course though.

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

under my binky.

That's one big binky if your able to hide under it!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Anyone know where this has landed yet?

Curious to see where they may have been aiming and what kind of distance they may have improved on (if any).

ETA: The fact that it was reported and briefings given while still airborne makes me think it had a little "oomph" behind it.
edit on 28-11-2017 by Eshel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You need to add dates to these "North Korea Fires Missile" thread titles. I added today's launch to an existing thread earlier, because there are so many of them.

ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

north korea isn't foolish. i'm sure they notified the neighboring countries about the test.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join