It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fires ballistic missile

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
After processing this latest info, North Korea, having a delivery system to drop atomic bombs upon their enemy USA I am torn on what we need to do. Our values tell us we must fight, but restarting the war on that peninsula will create repracusion serious on the balance of power can and or will shift, also based on geo political maneuvering thing can quickly get out of hand, our congress senate and potus is the weakest and most corrupt it ever has been, it would be very doubtful they would do the right things or commit very few mistakes. This North Korea scenario should concern us all, do we allow North Korea to develope a nuke program a rogue nation who is still at war with us? They will not discuss peace until doing so, or do we attack and see what happens? North Korea is not going to attack or do anything until they have developed and has a nuke Arsenal. Which can and will make them a super power folks, I will also bet Iran, will miraculously have a atomic research boom in their development.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

also based on geo political maneuvering thing can quickly get out of hand, our congress senate and potus is the weakest and most corrupt it ever has been,

lol. Potus weakest. You have already forgot about Obama.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

also based on geo political maneuvering thing can quickly get out of hand, our congress senate and potus is the weakest and most corrupt it ever has been,

I agree he must be about 8 years old who posted that .

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I agree he must be about 8 years old who posted that .

It will not matter if something is not done about Korea. Trump haters have been saying don't worry about North Korea for a while, and now that North Korea has had the time to pursue their destructive measures, they will say that Trump should have done something sooner.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Something like telling Tillerson it's a waste of time to negotiate?
Something like calling Kim names?

That seems to have worked well. Should he continue in that vein?

edit on 11/29/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The thing is , I think millions will not be around to say , I told you so .

Hit him hard and fast now .

I think those who hate trump would like to see millions of Americans die , just so they can have a dig at trump .

#ing disgusting if you ask me .

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Well I’d like to hear your solution to the Kim Jong Ill problem. Do you have one?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

This North Korea scenario should concern us all, do we allow North Korea to develope a nuke program a rogue nation who is still at war with us?

I'm not sure who North Korea is at war with other than the UN sanction policy makers. I'm thinking any nuclear bomb construction will be traceable to something designed years ago. Werner Heisenberg was talking about winning a war with nuclear weapons. In 1941 he had a mysterious meeting with Niels Bohr on the subject.

Starting in 1946 North Korea has likely assumed a role in the global nuclear power play.
This should be clear to non schizophrenics.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-11-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Well I’d like to hear your solution to the Kim Jong Ill problem. Do you have one?

How about this one:

Using Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Libya for reference, calculate how much money will be required to invade, regime change, and occupy North Korea. Then use some of that money to pay off any outstanding medical bills for Americans that are not covered by insurance. Spend some of the money to pay off all current student loans. Use some of the money to revamp all Veterans Care facilities to state-of-the-art standards.

Take the remainder of the money to the UN and tell them they have a "Kim Jong Ill problem" and this is how much we can afford to donate to a solution.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Can any of you who keep saying "hit fast and hit hard" guarantee that China won't come to NKs defense? Our military can't afford to be as flippant as you folks... "Oh.. well, China probably won't attack, let's go for it!"

When people said this is a messy situation.. and that the U.S. hands were tied, they were not joking. There can be a great loss of life in SK, in Japan, and even among U.S. troops if we attacked NK. Many countries have the ability to nuke the U.S. - just having that ability isn't a reason to attack those countries. And while NK has been bellicose in their threats, that hasn't changed in decades.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If nothing else this could be a good history lesson.

According to Albert Speer's book, Spandau: The Secret Diaries, Adolf Hitler was fascinated with the idea of New York City in flames.

Germany had plans for such a bomber although a 4.5 ton Nuclear weapon would probably need a custom bay.

en.wikipedia.org...

At least Göring was honest about it.

the Luftwaffe's commander-in-chief Hermann Göring gave a speech saying, "I completely lack the bombers capable of round-trip flights to New York with a 4.5-tonne bomb load.

Its esoteric we just need to do the math..

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

It is just a matter of time before we have the right American in the whitehouse to push the nucklear butten. It might be the next time we have elections......

In this world it is all about the American safety. Its is never about who the Americans can hit with their missiles. It is always about who can hit the US.

The Americans have lost their moral compass a long time ago.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

History teaches us it is a waste of time to negotiate with North Korea, I however do disagree with the name calling. What would you prefer the President do about North Korea?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

1) Shut his fat mouth.
2) Stop the threats.
3) Maintain sanctions.
4) Forget the pre-conditions being placed on meetings.
5) Have real meetings...without Trump.
edit on 11/29/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

1) Shut his fat mouth.
2) Stop the threats.
3) Maintain sanctions.
4) Forget the pre-conditions being placed on meetings.
5) Have real meetings...without Trump.

Pretty sure none of that will happen. Maybe something a little more realistic. Except for your maintain sanctions.
edit on 29-11-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You asked my for my preference.

But in the words of a famous man, "We'll see what happens."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join