It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MABUS: A new take on an old prophecy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

C II Q 62
Mabus puis tost alors mourra viendra,
De gens & bestes vne horrible deffaite,
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, soif, faim, quand courra la comette.

Mabus will then soon die, then will come,
people and beast a horrible defeat,
Then suddenly we shall see vengeance,
100, hand, thirst, hunger, when the comet will run.

Every few years, some label various persons in high positions to pin this prophecy on. It has gone through Bush (both of them), Obama, Bin Ladin, Saddam, Mabu Abbas, Mabus (Navy), and more... As always, they've come and gone with no real effect. No magic show, no 4 horsemen, no massive war, nothing... Perhaps it has already passed? A lot can happen in 500 years.

Hmmm... I wonder if he saw me (predicted) making this post?

Perhaps "Mabus" was meant for simply "Mabus". Maybe it's an anagram. He did like to mix up letters a bit. Though, I don't think I've noticed it but it has me wondering if he simply adds letters to words as well to confuse?

Something came to mind while I was reading a news article earlier today about what's happening in Saudi. Currently, the ruler of Saudi is King Salman. He just recently stated that he would be passing his crown over to his son, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. As I imagine everyone had heard by now, the crown prince has been rounding up any opposition to his plans by taking the wealthiest of princes prisoner and giving himself all of the power that was once divided among others.

With all of the interesting events unfolding around this guy and all of the potential outcomes of war and strife with the surrounding areas, new alliances and all that... One thing really stuck out... Oooooh and it made me wonder...

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman apparently likes to be known as....

M.B.S.
MBS
MbS

Same thing shown in different ways...

M a B u S.... Maybe?

We still have the A U (gold?) that may be intended for reason or is it possible he just stuck those letters in there to confuse? Maybe he seen the name as Hebrew words omit any vowels and added the vowels?

Anyways... It just had me wondering, 'What If'.

Anyone else able to tie something into this to make it more exciting? Let's play pin the prophecy on Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

AU Astronomical Unit?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reagan.
Movie Actor Bestrides United States

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

We must be having the same inspiration agent... see a snip of my post-reply from back on 9 November which alerted the ATS members about the Saudi Arabian Crown-Prince + Mabus connection/synchronicity, some two weeks ago

~ same wavelength ~

originally posted by: St Udio...
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 14:50

[...]
Lebanon is the Door Way leading to aggression all over the place that the Saudi forces never counted on being encountered
Wait & see if the IDF goes rogue on the Saudi coalition/partnership

We know why all those secret missions to SA went Jared to the new strong man in SA Bin Salman...
Ya' know...I glanced over your sentence...then it hit me...

Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince might be the Nostradamus MABUS... most of the letters are there in the anagram for the Crown Prince of S.A.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Very interesting... time will tell but your idea sounds very plausible to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Who is "he"? It seems like we are all supposed to be familiar with who this is from and when.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I recognize the name as I have a friend who is quite fond of Nostradamus. (It may have been helpful to mention the source for those who did not understand what you are referring to).

Another intriguing notion is that "abu" means "father of" in the Arabic language, so perhaps it might be rendered M. abu S., the enigmatic antichrist!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Awesome! I didn't get to see your original post until now. I'm glad I am not the only one that entertained this though.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Who is "he"? It seems like we are all supposed to be familiar with who this is from and when.

I'm sorry. It was short sighted of me to think that there wasn't an English speaking person on the planet that didn't know who Michel de Nostredame (aka Nostradamus) was.

Read up on him if you like:

Wiki Source

The Compleat Works of Nostradamus

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
I recognize the name as I have a friend who is quite fond of Nostradamus. (It may have been helpful to mention the source for those who did not understand what you are referring to).

Another intriguing notion is that "abu" means "father of" in the Arabic language, so perhaps it might be rendered M. abu S., the enigmatic antichrist!

wow! That's fantastic! I wouldn't have thought of that. That makes it all that much more interesting now.

Now, there isn't much to go on as to what Mabus really does or what he's about except that:

- He dies
- People and Animal will be "defeated" (killed?)
- Someone takes revenge (to his death?)
- 100 of something or relating to 100 (too cryptic)
- Something about the hand (too cryptic)
- Famine and lack of clean water to drink
- During a comet passing, likely a well known comet or a comet that brings destruction. Though, something is important about the comet.

It's also possible, based on what I've read, that most often, Nostradamus splits each quatrain into 2 unrelated parts. The first 2 lines being one prediction and the other 2 lines being another unrelated. If this is the case, we only have this about Mabus:

- He dies
- People and Animal will be "defeated" (killed?)

To me it seems that all of the quatrain is relevant to Mabus.

I do like your take on M abu S. In this case:

M...., the father of S.... 'will soon die'.

then will come,

It would be very hard to figure out or even have a clue who M, the father of S, would be. That could be "Mike, the father of Sam". Nostradamus usually changes something on the names (if it is to be believed that his prophecies are true) of important figures but not so much that they a connection can't be understood.

Hitler and Hister is a good example. Hitler also being born on the river Histor.

The only 2 things I can think of that the A and the U could relate to for MBS is either referring to Gold (AU) or the house of Saud (au).

I'm going to keep digging though. It's quite an interesting thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying. I am obviously aware of who he was and what he did as you state, I just didn't see his name mentioned anywhere in your OP so was unaware that's who you were referring to.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I saw an in "Search Of" T.V. movie long ago talking about MABUS and his turquoise or blue head gear... all I can say is if he starts wearing a blue cloth crown (or table cloth upon his head) that would kinda freak me out and lend some credence to the prophecy.... I looked but did not find the MABUS video so maybe I was wrong on where I saw it ? These are all about Hitler, which is an interesting interpretation..
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Hanging the MABUS title on a MUSLIM leader should not be that hard to rationalize although some religious folks have hung that title on just about every U.S. president...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I was wondering if you could point me to any examples or something showing that "he did like to mix up letters a bit"? I have heard this before, but Id love to have something more concrete to add to my database of Nostra-knowledge

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Interesting, do you remember where they got the link between "Mabus" and blue head gear?

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Good morning, there is no mystery or doubt about who Nostradamus was referring with the acronym Mabus:

This is something I had already explained since years ago in my threads:

Mitchel of Nostradamus was referring indistinctly either to Hugo Chavez and to his successor Nicolas Maduro as MABUS, I uncovered this truth by November of 2007:

Hugo Chavez backed by his today successor Nicolas Maduro started a Neo-Communist revolution of incredible momentum in Venezuela in 1998, and just a year after than he was able to dictate a Bolivarian Constitution that still rule that country, that was proclaimed by a national assembly in September of the year 1999, a month that in the ancient Roman calendar was the seventh month, in the same year in which the planet Mars, the Greek god of War, was closest to the earth in about a century, is that also a mere coincidence?

Hugo Chavez is direct descendant of the fierce KARIBE people, a kind of cannibals that ruled the coasts of Venezuela before the first Spanish conquerors came to that land, the KARIBS were people of ochre yellow skin and with remarkable Mongolic features.

The KARIBS were famous in the annals of the conquest of the Americas as people that produced Terror not only to the Europeans, but to other aborigines of the continent due to their cannibalism.

The Title of King of the Terror, or King of the Mongols, metaphors added in the modern translation of this quatrain match with this description, but also to tell us that in that around the same time when Hugo Chavez emerged a great war of terrorism was going to arrive to the world, and he actually arrived to power between the first attempt to bomb the world trade center by Bin Laden at the very beginning of the Clinton era, february of 1993, and the attack of September 11 of 2001.

Nostradamus warned us that such a war was going to last 27 years, since there is already about 24 years already on it, if we measure it since the first attempt in New York, we can expect to see another 4 years in this same international conflict.

The parellism of these events and the political career of Hugo Chavez are evident: In 1992 a coup leaded by Chavez against President Carlos Andres Perez failed so he was arrested and sentenced to jail, but in 1993 a new Presidential election arrived in Venezuela and the elected Rafael Caldera signed an irresponsible pardon that effectively released him by 1994.

Hugo Chavez who was obsessed to be the reincarnation of Bolivar became sick of Cancer after he committed sacrilege to open the tomb of General Simon Bolivar, national hero of six countries he liberated, rumors said that he carried out voodoo or Santeria rites in that occasion with the corpse to gain his power for him.

Pls Check:
content.time.com...

The KARIBS were a people that always worship their god MAYBOUYA( also called MABUYA OR MABOUYA), therefore Mabus means Mabuya sons.

The memory of this pagan god remains until our days in the Caribbean associated with the names of:

Some reptiles living in the Caribbean islands until today ( remember that in Judeo-Christian symbology reptile means devil)

Mabouya Caribbean Lizard

A Valley in the island of Sta Lucia, a possible place of rites and sacrifices,

Name given to the great Mega quake that harassed Haiti in 2010, in the middle of the MABUS era described by Nostradamus.

Le Mabouya Earthquake 2010 Haiti

Notice also the coincidence in various vowels and consonants between the the name MABUS and the last name MADURO, the two vowels are there and also the first consonant, but moreover, the opposition forces in Venezuela for years have nicknamed him MABURRO, something that even sounds closer.

Pls check the following links that support these statements:

Mabouya Carib pagan Deity

Mabouya Valley at Sta Lucia Island

The Canaiba and Calinago Canivals people

alchemipedia.blogspot.com...

Besides that, 2 powerful astronomical signals show clearly that Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro are the so called MABUS, the MABoUya Sons. :

1) The meteorite that struck Russia just less than 3 weeks before Chavez death, with the asteroid that also closed our orbit, almost simultaneously, a coincidence never before seen by modern science.

Asteroid strike in Eastern Siberia by Feb 2013

2) The planet MARS closer than never before to the earth, the month of the proclamation of the BOLIVARIAN Constitution of Venezuela in 1999.

Here you can compare its apparent size in the sky even with a fool moon.

Hegira Crescent moon symbol in the sky by August-September of 1999

This signal was also a red flag of where this war of terrorism was going to be fought more fiercely, where there were going to come from the allies of Mabus. Hugo Chavez made a lot of deals and agreements with Islamic countries during his rule.

please check
Crescent moon and star Islamic symbols

It is meaningful that in todays reality the Venezuela leader Nicolas Maduro has a so close political relationship with the Islamic Republic of Iran, even they have already signed a pact of mutual support in case any of the two would be attacked by an external power ( USA in particular).

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/29/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Lately, I've been thinking of Mabus as not a who but a what.....Mother Earth. Think about it. If the planet "dies," that is, we kill off the plants, animals, poison the ocean & the atmosphere; we will kill off mankind. In the last line it says "a comet will run," maybe that causes the destruction of earth as we know it (not man). However, the planet will take care of herself with time.

Mabus will then soon die, then will come,

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mistressofspice

Along the same line of reasoning, there was a French astronomer named Victor Mauvais (is that close enough to Mabus?) who discovered several comets in the early 1800's.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Hister is one of them. He also used anagrams but this is according to many supposed scholars. I personally have no proof of this as my knowledge on the subject is very limited due to the amount of years that has passed since I was actually interested in the prophecies. I can't say any are true or not or if it's just some wild form of verbal pareidolia.

However, if you google it, there are many sites dedicated to them but again, I believe it is the site owners own beliefs. If I had a bit more time, I could probably dig a few up but still, it's only according to supposed experts, as any of this work is translated other than the literal writings, which are in itself hard to understand much of the time.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

There is none.

A lot of the times, these "documentaries" take these prophecies and attach them to each other because they either want to get a rise out of their viewers or it's some "experts" opinion that they should go together.

The man in the blue turban is this quatrain:

IX - 73
The Blue Turban King entered into Foix,
And he will reign less than an evolution of Saturn:
The White Turban King Byzantium heart banished,
Sun, Mars and Mercury near Aquarius.

It doesn't really have any link to the other quatrain. Some people put all the doom and gloom aspects of his writings together to make one big baddie. Even the quatrains are not in any particular order. He supposedly mixed them all up on purpose to keep people from using his prophecies in a bad way. Kind of like how Hitler tried to use them in his war efforts. The Allies used this against him and faked some just so he would fail in various areas.

Though... There was one prophecy in the movie "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow", the movie that got me interested in all of it when I was a kid, that was faked by the writers but it is actually said that they did this IN the movie. It was something like telling the audience that even they can make a believable prophecy and a lot of people took it as real. I remember it was something specific to 1999

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Great response!

I do have a few doubts. Most of the information put together to form that theory is based on multiple quatrains that may or may not be related to the other.

Still, I can't say that you're incorrect. What is your take on the 100 mentioned?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join