It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MABUS: A new take on an old prophecy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Furthermore there is a prophecy orgins from Iran about the last King of Saudi Arabia who died fee years back was to usher in DaJaal and or the end. ..

We wait. .

a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You cannot use 1/4 of a 4 quatrain group, trying, and trying, again and again, in a futile effort to make sense of it all ....

'Mabus will then soon die'

In other words....

After ___, Mabus will then soon die...followed by this.....

Why didn't the quatrain simply say....

After Mabus dies, this happens...??

Mabus will THEN SOON die?

After ___ happens, Mabus will then soon die.

Something happens, and then Mabus will then soon die'...

It's like taking a sentence out of an entire paragraph, and trying to make sense of it.

Sometimes it works, alone, and that's how it always fools people - that It's a single quatrain, on each event....

Two or three of them, at most, on the same event.....

It's grouped in 4 quatrains, per event, beyond doubt.

Think why it is accepted that Nostradamus had a few prophecies look to be accurate, which is expected after so many centuries pass... Many events fit in, just as well.

It was never possible that anyone of us thought about all of it being in groups of 4 quatrains, scattered about...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: StallionDuck

We must be having the same inspiration agent... see a snip of my post-reply from back on 9 November which alerted the ATS members about the Saudi Arabian Crown-Prince + Mabus connection/synchronicity, some two weeks ago

~ same wavelength ~

originally posted by: St Udio...
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 14:50

[...]
Lebanon is the Door Way leading to aggression all over the place that the Saudi forces never counted on being encountered
Wait & see if the IDF goes rogue on the Saudi coalition/partnership

We know why all those secret missions to SA went Jared to the new strong man in SA Bin Salman...
Ya' know...I glanced over your sentence...then it hit me...

Mohammed bin Salman, Crown Prince might be the Nostradamus MABUS... most of the letters are there in the anagram for the Crown Prince of S.A.

Either that or AI is purging the crown rulers ready to take over, Sophia is now a citizen, the next few years may be interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
How would most people assume Mabus is the anti-Christ, and is the third and final anti-Christ, which destroys our entire planet, maybe...

Having those first and second anti-Christs show horrors, death, and evil, to the world.....we know what to expect....

The first thing is that they can't bring horrors and death to the world, if they're already dead!

All horrors happen after he's dead. He's not around to cause it, and cannot be responsible for what happens after his death.

There's not one valid reason Mabus is proclaimed the anti-Christ.

It sells their books, and videos, that's the whole reason for it.... greed.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
When the Caliphate takes over Europe and Establishes itself in Rome than you will know, for now enjoy some worthy interesting events to transpire in 2018 - 2020 I hear China will be wearing Big Boy Pants soon!

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death, official says edition.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Interesting, there are prophecies concerning Saudi Arabia from several places.

Death of Abdullah

Watch Prince Mohammad

Some say that Mohammad seems to fit in with Biblical prophecy too.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Trump to meet Putin at G20, but not MBS – Bolton.

I doubt any other leader will want to talk with MBS, after the most recent revelations of the Turkish president.
Even if he is not arrested in Argentine.

Mabus is politically dead. Prophecy fulfilled in the first part, then follow the others. Comet passes in Mid-December.
edit on 27-11-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
("MABUS" is a legal name, the rest is suicide, humanities crime and pleasure)

ACTS 13:6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name [was] Barjesus:
JOHN 19:39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound [weight].

The name "MABUS" is clearly spelled in the characters on The Shepard's Monument, and Nostradamus's description describes exactly that! Most of what Nostradamus says, he "quotes" iterates from the bible, so its not a difficult association to make!

Humanity is the Criminal, it pleasures itself with Suicide of "MABUS", and that is their reward, "Nibiru the Comet" goes away, it doesn't fit into the equation, all you have left is their pleasure of global terrorism, migrant crisis, and lives matter!

("MABUS", doesn't mean anything ... ... ... ... nostradamus makes a whole bunch of statements with no value, and this is one of them) (God has a period of time to resolve humanities mass suicide, and that is this "three days of darkness, but it could be 153 days", or sudden death)

(Humanities Suicide by putting "MABUS" to death repeatedly)

blog.kareldonk.com/the-all-seeing-eye-a-symbol-of-consciousness/

(MABUS = "the all seeing eye", very similar to how "shepard's monument describes it contexturally")

Dajjāl is an adjective of Syriac origin. It is also a common Arabic superlative form of the root word dajl meaning "lie" or "deception". Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl, with the definite article al- ("the"), refers to "the deceiving Messiah", a specific end times deceiver. The Dajjāl is an evil being who will seek to impersonate the true Messiah.

The name Dajjal also is rooted in an Arabic word dajel, which means "to gold plate" or "to coat in gold". It is derived from word meaning "to mix". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal
Islam have a prophecy about "mass suicide", says that humanity will kill "MABUS" and sentence itself to death. tie that to global terrorism, and you have the satisfaction of humanities pleasure before death.

("MABUS", according to prophecy, is killed by the animal people and their masters, and God rewards them with this pleasure ............ and removes his Comet/Judgment! We don't know who MABUS is, but, i'm sure their corpses follow him around, and is concealed very quickly, and lots of other j*w/eth* of those genetic lines, and the state and his relatives etc. .................... this is good for their suicide as humanity is put to death, that much is good, and satisfies these prophecies) (humanity perishes, and a few are saved, global death) (very specific, the FALSE messiah has no legal evidences, no validity, only corruption of the law, and its suicide, the conclusion is something that w have to see in the near future perhaps!)
edit on 8-1-2019 by jinging because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jinging

i think it a bit racist to class us all as the same, Humanity has degrees of mentalness
is more accurate

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Nostradamus's scrying technique with the water-filled bowl wasn't tremendously exact. Sometimes he got pictures, sometimes sound. Like he was tuned into a time-shifted, distorted look at the History Channel. There's also a bit of distortion created when translating what he was looking at into French.

Either way, his predictions go all the way up to 3797, so if he hasn't already been born, we still have nearly two thousand years or so for Mabus to show up.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Angel o L. Boy you really went off into the clouds this time. The thread is about Mabus, not trying to morph it into a constellation of Nostradamus prophecies.

It might help if the O.P. would put the location of the Mabus verse into this thread. Angel, you throw around the "Great King of Terror" verse without trying to locate it's buttressing numerology. IX, X-72. A run of years of 1999, really can be written as 2000 AD., as there wasn't any year zero,in the Roman Number system. Indian sites like to put it as I BC, (+ 1), I AD. I simply put the (+ 1), behind 1999, or Dec. 31st, 2000. Then the buttressing takes over and you get IXX for the first Nineteen, and since you can't cut any measuring staff, off of zero inches, you just take 09, 10, to make 91, and subtract the Quatrain 72, to get the second Nineteen. Since Nosty also included the Seventh Month, ( to July 31st ), it moves this key date back nineteen days to July 12th, 2001 AD. The second nineteen probably stood for the nineteen hijackers who carried out their 9-11, 2001 AD attacks on our East Coast.

With most of the verses where the Nieland branch of my family tree appear, a Capital M, is dropped out of the anagram, so you only have to change one single letter. This makes otherwise impenetrable anagrams fairly easy to solve. Putting those capital M's onto his book's cover, also posits that this is the only book ever published, where you really do have to judge it by it's cover, and titled; "The Ten Centuries".

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
check out my reply to the Angel of Light! July 12th, 2001 AD, is my version of the "Climb Mt. Nitaka" radio signal that Tokyo gave to Fleet Adm. Nagumo, out at Sea, as the point of no return for the first half of the Pearl Harbor attacks. This was the first of two Telemachus moments, or "he who makes war from afar". Now, as far as Nosty being inaccurate time wise, think about this for a minute.
IN the year 1999, doesn't exactly mean 1999 AD, since there wasn't any year zero in the Roman Number system. My other posting covers this to a point. While July 12th 2001 AD won't mean anything to you, it became the second, "Climb Mt. Nitaka", message vis a vie a prayer of mine to our Heavenly Father. An evil green plume of Chlorine Dioxide poison gas had been released, and was flowing past my work station, at about the same time as two earlier computer crashes, closer to me over the previous three weeks. I had asked Heavenly Entities, in an O.O.B. years earlier, for a time of peace and quiet in the world, in order to raise up my daughter Diana F. and she had been born on July 13, 1974. Nosty covered this in Cent. II, Q. 27, but I didn't catch the meaning of removing the top left serifs from that Roman Numeral in time to include it in my warnings of a Pearl Harbor class, "Wake up Call", on our East Coast, to the local Idaho State Police's, Bureau of Investigation, or IBI.
Too bad that Walter Issacson hadn't written his book on Leonardo, before 2001 AD. Taking off eyelashes was a cachet for Italian Masters. That gives the eleven, whilst 27 can give 2 + 7, gives the 9, some 27 years before her years of peace and quiet, were so rudely interrupted.

It took my group of map dowsers almost to Labor Day to track down the Int. Cyber Terrorism to a town twenty miles outside of Tehran, Iran. So while I still didn't know the date, I realized time was growing short, and went down to put my head in the Lion's mouth. Mullahs in Iran gave their people Daylight Savings Time, but the Taliban in Afghanistan, stayed on Standard time all year round. So our Anti Podal attacks could have come from the beaches of the Persian Gulf, all the way, to the Eastern borders of Afghanistan. We lost precious time narrowing this down to a point outside of Tehran.

When I realized, that my e-mails between our dowsing net, wouldn't be enough for the ISP to look any further, I folded my tent and rode off on my Harley. I saw then and there, that this wouldn't end well, for either Trooper Vicki, or me. So I didn't blurt out my prayer, asking for a Pearl Harbor class wake up call on our East Coast, but only if it really was cyberterrorism. Our electricians swore that it was only equipment failures.

So my discovery that C. II, Q. 27 is the twin warning of C X, Q. 72, wasn't in time, in any case. Many quatrains do have twins, which look at the same event from different perspectives. Nosty was skrying from the same bronze bowl of water, but he saw the same things from different angles on different nights.

And as for my previous reply to the Angel of Light, there were three Nieland bros., Florence, Otto, and William, who pestered the Quebec bridge builders, warning of imminent collapses, until my grandfather William, got the commission for their third try. His span is still the longest cantilever truss bridge span in the world, or Pont Real, for King Bridge. It stays in Quebecois, since the action all took place on the St. Lawrence River Estuary, called the Hells Gate. That old time bridge just had it's Centennial Celebration, in 2017, but they do restrict traffic on it today. A newer Suspension bridge was built in 1963, and carries almost all of the traffic today.

So, old Nostradamus can bring a date down to a single day, some 400 years in his future, or he can positively locate a point on the Earth, also at 400 years in his future.

But there was no point in ruining Vixen Vicki's ISP career, by dumping everything into her lap, when she didn't have the time, nor money, to pursue Int'l Cyberterrorism, over some flimsy e-mail hits from map dowsers. Now it's just water under the bridge.

And taking out the capital M from Mabus, leaves a lot of wriggle room, from a Bush, to Abbu Abbas. It hasn't happened yet, anyway. My parting shot is that Nosty's coding is always in his own cursive handwriting, and was completed long before his works ever went near a printer. adding a serif to a cursive a, can easily give a cursive h. And for the math challenged ones here, 27 years after July 13th, 1974, brings you to July 12th, 2001 AD.

56, or Isoruku, years after Gen. Doug MacArthur poked a sharp stick into the eye of the Japanese Emperor, on Sept 30, 1945, brings you to Sept. 1st. 2001 AD. Fortunately, Flight 93 going down in Penn. thwarted their Unit 731's Anthrax attack on Wash. D.C., and so Pearl Harbor 2.0 flubbed just as badly as their Dec. 7th, 1941 one did. Read this magic square of Adm. Yamamoto's name, backwards, from right to left, to see how this was supposed to work. 731,11, 9. Their own magic square read in American English fashion, gives 9-11, 13th day of July. So, maybe my prayer, noted by Nostradamus, saved around ten thousand American lives, rather than taking those three thousand victims on 9-11, 2001 AD.

I like Pearl Harbored used as a verb, which gives "Torpedoed too Early". They used Tokyo Time West of the Int'l Dateline, while I prayed in PDT, here on our West Coast. So if either of their Pearl Harbor Attacks, one in 1941, and the later one, in 2001, had each come a day later, both would have caused enormous catastrophes here in America.

Unit 731 was created in 1935, so my candidate for both Pearl Harbors is non other than Adm. Isoruku Yamamoto, himself. And in a manner of speaking, I did raise him from the world of the dead. And it's my call that he's the one who named Unit 731, and put a plan into place for a 56 year later revenge attack, maybe even from before Dec. 7th 1941. He wrote a letter in which claimed that if he were killed, his "will" would go on. We got him in 1943, but his long fuse, would have been meant to be lit, when all was lost in Tokyo.

We named our Nuclear plants, after Hanford, Alamogordo, Pan Tex, and Oak Ridge. They named their secret Bio Chem weapons plant, Unit 731, after their 47 secretive, plotting, Ronins, or rogue Samurais, back in the Sixteenth Century.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
a reply to: Blue Shift
check out my reply to the Angel of Light! July 12th, 2001 AD, is my version of the "Climb Mt. Nitaka" radio signal that Tokyo gave to Fleet Adm. Nagumo, out at Sea, as the point of no return for the first half of the Pearl Harbor attacks. This was the first of two Telemachus moments, or "he who makes war from afar". Now, as far as Nosty being inaccurate time wise, think about this for a minute. [...]

Could you go into a little more detail?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
WHY??? Some of our Prophets bend themselves into Pretzels, in order to NOT create paradoxes, by exposing previous prophecies before they take place. Both Nosty and Cayce were only channeling in one way or another, some discarnate Spirit's visions. Nosty crabbed up his verses, but Cayce had to limit transcribing his channel to his loyal wife. Previous clients had slipped in question on which horse would win at their local Race Track, and this created paradoxes, which gave Edgar some nasty migraines. And those headaches were the results of his clients creating paradoxes, by getting horse racing results, beforehand, through his channeling spirit.

We have no idea what convulsions those paradoxes caused the discarnate spirits, but They gave Cayce some serious pain, in retaliation. But having said such, do you really think that Edgar Cayce's Jon ( Jean in French ) Peniel Prophecy isn't also covered in Nostradamus's book? Cayce's 1933 thumbnail is so brief, that it's like a street urchin watching a professional baseball game through a Knothole in the outfield fence. Nostradamus is like the announcer in the press booth, giving the blow by blow accounting of that same game.

When you find the X marks the spot, then you're on the path to understanding all of this.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think that Nostradamus was channeling the major events yet to unfold, but not as a warning of what may unfold, unless we change our ways, etc. These events have already happened.

When we experience 'deja vu', it's 'a peek' into what has already happened.

We don't like it, of coutrrse. It's weird, and unsettling. If it was always felt, we'd go nuts, orm even want to kill ourselves, just to end the madness.

So it may be our lives have already happened, and we play it out in 'Earth-time'.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Although this does seem to be an appropriate jumbling of characters to form the cryptic MABUS...
I’m afraid he is no where near powerful enough...

My favoured person to fill the role of MABUS in today’s timeline is “Emmanuel” Macron...

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frederic Macron

Emmanuel - God with us
Jean - gift from God
Michel - who is like God
Frederic - peaceful ruler
Macron - a written or printed mark
edit on 26-1-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The argument of MABUS being the antichrist, third antichrist, is nonsensical.

Anyone who reads the MABUS quatrain will realize he dies before anything happens. How could he be the antichrist when he's already dead? That's absurd.

And yet, MABUS has been pinned by the 'experts' as the antichrist, anyway. That's odd, since they must realize he's dead before things happen...even if he was planning it, beforehand, he didn't do anything, as he was already a dead man.

So the question is why they are making MABUS out to be the evil antichrist, when he could not be....

What would be their purpose? To have a scapegoat, perhaps? A good man that will falsely be accused as the greatest villain? And even though people could understand he is not the antichrist, by reading the quatrain, they don't care to read it, and believe what they claim about him, as our great antichrist.

Then after he dies, vengeance is revealed, and so forth. It's possible.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I remember reading the actual meaning of "Mabus". There's a great reason people in France don't think Nostradamus was a prophet. Even a person who speaks modern French can clearly see the dishonest butchery people like Cheetham and Hogue have made in order to stretch the quatrains to fit events or sound more vague.
Those "predictions" do not say what you think they do. When translated properly, they are all uncannily similar to actual events that occurred during and just before Nostradamus' lifetime. FAR more so than even the butchered versions resemble any modern events.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jinging

you advance interesting points....But

the Crown Prince MbS… is ripe to make an interesting rabbit-hole in the course of time

As Future King, he intends to make a pact with Israel concerning the 'holy sites' in/about Jerusalem which may allow the 3rd Temple to be built...(various YT vids available)… M. b Salaman will then be as reknown as the long ago Salidan who captured Jerusalem against the Crusaders, for the glory of Islam, along with himself...

the reason for the Quatrain about "MABUS, soon dieing" … the 3rd AC following Napoleon-Hitler was that the MbS peace Pact with the Israeli (Zionist) State that allows for 3rd Temple will be the direct cause of the Assassination of MbS by a fatal head wound--in which he supernaturally revives after 3 days...thus connecting the two AC's, at least to Nostradamus and those who study his Quatrains/messages of the futures

I can't confirm that MbS is 'MABUS' = aka: the anti-Christ of scripture --->as opposed to the anti-Christ of Nostradamus a "seer" and Visionary who uses the Occult/scrying/astrology these two anti-christ's are not interchangeable

just putting a few important points out there for the thread followers to think about...

edit on th28154939196405392019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join