It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Am I repusled by transgenders?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
Don't u be talkin' sh# about my dog.

As long as you don't bring Taco the Chihuahua on a plane I'm fine.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I like small dogs and all, but chihuahua's are hate bundled in short fur and teeth. I'll stick with my shih tzu.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
you honestly think this is recent??? it was around people DID NOT talk about it it was hidden from society, parents were mortified when their children displayed this.....you don't understabd their brains are wired different telling them they are the opposite of the physical sex they were born with...have some empathy.

yes chromosones can be ambiguous ever heard of klinefelters syndrome (XXY) and turner syndrome (45, X) they are neither XX or XY

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Golantrevize

well, for one you can't change your sex, no matter how many operations you have, your chromosomes will never be ambiguous.

second, how can nature seemingly get everything right throughout the universe except that the only mistake is in the intricacies of reproduction which took billions of years to perfect, and puts mostly women in men's bodies mainly in Western countries and only in the late 20th century.
i guess this phenomenon escaped every great thinkers, philosophers, medical doctors, biologists, and scientists since we created language and maths... unlikely but..

i think it's just your brain being smart enough to say our species can't change their sex, or nature doesn't make 'just' this mistake and only in humans.

i , like you, will be gladly to call 'tom', 'tina', if it makes him happy, but all 3 of us know if he's in a burning building and needs to scream loud enough to be rescued, which voice he/she will use.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I like small dogs and all, but chihuahua's are hate bundled in short fur and teeth.

Whenever someone brings one of those on baord I pray that the emergency door blows off and the vile creature gets sucked into the turbine.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I like small dogs and all, but chihuahua's are hate bundled in short fur and teeth.

That's absolutely ridiculous.

They are far, far worse than that.

ETA: Seriously though, what's with all this hate on Chihuahuas?

As rulers of the darkness, they take vengeance on besmirching their name very seriously.
edit on 24-11-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

www.reuters.com...

very interesting study..they completed step one they have extracted dna from 10 thousand people 3000 of them are transgender.....they are going to test 3 million markers across the genome....20 years of brain reseach has hinted that there is
there is a biological origin to transgender......

the results will be interesting....knowledge is good

some posters say you can't change the chromosones so they are not the other sex than what their body presents even with the hormones and surgeries....what does that have to do with ANYTHING...it doesn;t change the fact that their brains are telling them they are the wrong sex every day of their lives and they either have to live with it and many end up commiting suicide...or they try to match the outside to the brain so they can have some what of a happy life

to the poster who started the thread..I give you credit for being honest and also posting respectfully...I think those of us not transgender get creeped out by the idea of surgery to change our genitals it is just such foreign an idea to us and.,...bottom line BE RESPECTFUL of people treat others how you would want yourself to be treated
edit on 24-11-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

edit on 24-11-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The hate is because I have never met one that wasn't an asshole. Maybe if given the chance to raise one from a pup things would be different.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Can’t imagine why anyone would give a damn at all? Why spend even a half second thinking about it?

It’s obviously something that’s seems to be on your mind more than the average person. Why spend time thinking about it at all.

Roadkill is repulsive....I don’t see many threads on roadkill.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argus100
Roadkill is repulsive....I don’t see many threads on roadkill.

Because it's not trendy to hate roadkill.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
Homosexuals, trans-sexuals, hermaphrodites, physically handicapped, physically malformed, even racism, and tribalism, are all natural, because they exist in nature.

Transgenderism in the animal kingdom is normally linked to survival. Some hummingbirds keep female plumage so they won't be attacked by stronger male birds, whereas others keep it to sneak into territory that isn't there's so they can steal or attempt to mate with the females within that territory. Similar thing happens to giant cuttlefish. But the end result is that it is purely Imitation and temporary and comes to the actual benefit of said animal.

Now what benefit does a human who thinks he/she should be the opposite sex? Attention in the age of narcissism? Because there is absolutely no benefit to cutting off perfectly working organs. It's certainly not about survival or procreation. And this is why I think 'normal' humans think it's an abomination, because mostly humans are wired to survive themselves.

Mental health is a serious problem in society, people suffering from depression and anxiety is off the scales. And I think ironically, this is the product of the human race not being closer to nature. Transgenderism is just another product of that IMO.

edit on 25 11 2017 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
most homophobic folks are in the closet. just saying

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
Its been bothering me a lot. Not the fact that there is transgenders but the fact that it disgusts me so much. I have all my life been accepting of others and tried to have empathy for everyone that is marginalized may it be illigal immigrants, gays, racial profiling etc..

Now I still feel that transgenders have a right to be and respesct everything about them. Its just that I find it so abnormal, so weird. Anyone else ever had to fight against their nature in order to accept others? Im kind of bummed that it does not come as normaly as respecting gays and lesbians.

You might be over thinking it a bit. The domain of your personal thoughts is a private domain. So long as you maintain a sense of propriety and social decorum... your internal reaction is another matter.

At least in America... the arbiters of social justice and thought policing are trying to normalize things that were in the DSM Manual of the APA not so long ago. Transexuals, in the gender identifying sense of it, likely have a Body dysmorphic disorder.

Biology is kind of a bitch, here. I may feel like I am a woman, and call myself so... but that doesn't change the biology of my gender. I might decide to take hormones and move towards a gender reassignment... but that doesn't negate the health consequences of those therapies long term. Consequences that there is very little solid data about the health impact long term.

In the U.S. we increasingly have parents who are f***ing their kids up by projecting their own SJW concepts around inclusion on their kids, and nudging the kids towards gender opposite identification... giving kids hormones and creating who knows what kinds of future psychological issues for these kids... all because of vicarius over empathizing or guilt over the difficulties of folks who feel different in society, but are not safe in just being who they are.

Personally, whether I am comfortable with someone's gender bending or not is immaterial. All persons are worthy of consideration and respect. And, I alone may decide whose company I keep as a matter of habit.

Believing oneself to be a different gender than the biological gender one is born as is not "normal" statistically speaking. I may find it to be odd... I live in the U.S., so if someone has a problem with what I think or feel it's THEIR problem... not mine.

The folks I know who are transgender, definitely have "issues". They seem to be on the spectrum of narcissistic personality disorders. There are a wide range of behaviors associated with NPD, and with many transgender folks I have seen that tend towards NPD spectrum it is really harmless to others or society as a whole. I have met transgender folks who are NOT harmless... and lean towards predation. I think that is a separate issue by itself in those folks, and they also happen to be trans folks as well... not because they are trans.

I haven't walked a mile in those shoes... but it would seem to be a very painful process coming to grips with a gender identity conflict.

I don't think we can ever err too much on the side of having compassion for our fellow travelers. If they are not doing harm... who cares how they want to see themselves.

If you have a terrible reaction to it... I would not judge yourself too harshly. It will give you an opportunity to "act right" in your treatment of these folks, despite how you feel. That is called being civilized... and is a common feature of all functional societies and civilizations.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

It's because normal people keep their sex preferences in the bedroom. For some reason Gay people and Transgender people feel the need to show their personal problems down the throats of everyone else in the world to conjure pity from them. The Leftist establishment helps them too. I personally think it's either a distraction, or just a blatant defiance (or an attack on) of the natural process of men and women procreating. It's about population control and moral degradation. The Globalists are trying to push for depopulation, so they poison us from the skies, our food, our water, Flushots with mercury in them and of course if the Gay/Trans agenda is pushed hard, many will take to it (especially the youth which have transgender people coming to their schools trying to get them to accept the idea as normal while in their learning phases). Feminists help with the other part of the equation, They are on a campaign to ruin marriages and to split up the family fabric that has held America together for so long. Men then consider being gay, because women are just not worth the cost of divorce any longer. Women benefit from divorce through child support and alimony and the man gets nothing, and has to pay for everything for the next 18 years...or go to jail. This is all put together to crush the moral of anyone who would dare get into a relationship with a female.

It's just more evil inverses of God's word. That's all...you should be disgusted. Everyone else keeps their sexual prefs in the bedroom, but for some reason these people feel the need to dress up like peacocks, get on floats and drive down the middle of the road humping each other in front of our children, as if this is the new morality standard. Your feelings of disgust are well warranted.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I will admit openly that I am very uncomfortable with trans people as well.
Not sure why, not proud of it, but can't change my views.
I feel very sorry for them that they can't be happy as the gender they were born.
I will never fully understand them.

Don't beat youself up over it. You can't help how you feel.

I'm not so much uncomfortable with trans folks... I honestly don't really give a flying f***. I can tell you that my "lack of sensitivity" more than likely cost me a job at one point. I had entered the men's room and a woman from a different department was standing at the urinal. I immediately closed the door, it was a gut reaction of sorts, I had thought I'd entered the wrong bathroom. Of course it didn't occur to me in that split second that women don't use urinals! As I said, a gut reaction! Needless to say things went very badly for me after that moment.

I should also point out that(IIRC) that being trans was considered a mental illness and listed in the DSM up until DSM V. While I have no particular mental health training or experience, aside from being crazy myself(I'm posting on ATS, aren't I?
), it does seem to me that lumping trans in with being homosexual is a bit misguided. There is a long historical record of homosexuality and as such it can be seen as part of "normal"(baseline, common, etc.) human behavior. The historical context for gender dysphoria is quite a bit less evident. I hate to use the slippery slope argument here but just a couple of years ago I read an article from CNN about a fully grown man(40's?) in Canada who now lives as a 3(5 maybe) year old girl and has been "adopted" by a family with a young daughter of their own. Aside from what appears to obvious child abuse in this case they are facilitating and enabling what, IMNSHO, is clearly a mental illness. That said, there is a difference between the biological sex and gender identity. What's troubling to me is that the two have all but become interchangeable, ie sex change operations. On the flip side I read an article somewhere penned by a trans person where they agree that it is indeed a mental illness but that best treatment currently available for some of the afflicted is "gender reassignment surgery"(see what I mean about the interchangeability? Pretty sure gender ain't biological and therefore cannot be surgically modified!). At any rate, as mentioned earlier in my reply, I really don't give a flying f***, just don't get pissed off if I accidentally misgender someone. As far as the fines that we're starting to see in places like NYC, I think it's bull#. I've got no problem calling you Mr. or Ms., "Ze" on the other hand, I don't know WTF that even means. Please don't legally compel me to indulge in someone else's mental illness. I'm all for "live and let live" but that goes both ways.
edit on 25-11-2017 by s3cz0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

I don't disagree with anything you've said here. My question is why the Hell has this become such a huge societal issue? Trans people represent probably less than 1% of the US population and I would imagine most just want to be left alone along with wanting nothing to do with the "movement". What bothers me is that some people will perceive honest mistakes as a slight at best or intentional malice at worst. Don't get me wrong, there are assholes out there. Always have been and always will be. I can also imagine that alot of trans people feel the same way about other people as I, MYOFB, IE - Just leave me the F alone and I'll reciprocate!

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Did you read the OP? There are intelligent comments to be made in regards to it.

Is it not possible that the mixed visual and phermone signals would cause a cognitive dissonance that makes people uneasy beneath the surface of conscious thought? Does the subject not interest you beyond defending ypu turf framed in the typical hate speech you are more familiar with?

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting. Personally I find ts women to be very nice, and friendly. Mostly.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Then again, probably not.

They are creatures of the deepest depths of darkness. I was simply advising caution. They have been known to send agents to yap round the clock without remorse.

Ever wondered why they always act like they can take on anything and everything regardless of size? Some claim its because of the owners, but its really because they have dark powers beyond our ken.

Really though, I think this topic exemplifies the distinction between tolerance, acceptance, and support. Far too many, of any demographic, seek support aligning with their narrative when they would likely be significantly more succesful in shooting for tolerance.

In many cases, someone who is not actively, "positively" supporting the cause in the right way, they are automatically derided and attacked. Not really a recipe for success, but that's kind of our thing as humans.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Themeister

They're not women. They were put under a knife to "look" like a woman. Their bodies (most of the time) reject the surgeries, therefore treat the transition as a wound. It's not natural and their DNA still says they're a man, and they can't change that. People can live in a fantasy world all they want, but I'll always be there to remind them to wake up and face reality..and you're right, some of those MEN are nice. When it comes to truth in today's world, I put emotions aside and look at facts. It may not be popular, but they're facts nonetheless, and facts don't care about feelings. Besides, all this talk about how we're obligated to have "tolerance" when it comes to Transgenders or certain gay people is a farce to me. Why should I abandon all of my beliefs and "tolerate" their behavior, when these people are the worst offenders in the world (other than Islamist's) to be intolerant to Christians, or anyone who doesn't subscribe to their way of life? They make it abundantly clear how much they hate Christian's or anyone who speaks out in opposition to their lifestyle. So, the way I see it...I welcome their hate, and it fuels me to oppose them even more. I refuse to "play pretend" with these people just because some social experiment says I have to. I don't subscribe to any of this social BS today anyway, and I don't need friends, so the way I see it, I lose nothing at all from it.
edit on 25-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne
a reply to: research100

I don't disagree with anything you've said here. My question is why the Hell has this become such a huge societal issue? Trans people represent probably less than 1% of the US population and I would imagine most just want to be left alone along with wanting nothing to do with the "movement". What bothers me is that some people will perceive honest mistakes as a slight at best or intentional malice at worst. Don't get me wrong, there are assholes out there. Always have been and always will be. I can also imagine that alot of trans people feel the same way about other people as I, MYOFB, IE - Just leave me the F alone and I'll reciprocate!

Obama and Michelle started all of this, and that's because Michelle is a Transgender himself. That's why Obama accidentally referred to Michelle as "Michael" on several occasions, and also why Joan Rivers (who knew them on a very personal level) outright made the claim of Michelle being a Trans....two months before she died. This explains why "less than 1%" became greater than the 99%. It's favoritism from a gay man (Obama) and a Transgender man (Michael). This is the only thing that explains it. For your average person, there are WAY more political and life changing/threatening issues in the world, that take precedence over how people feel that want to look like something they never will be, that make up less that 1% of the population.

I get it, many don't trust Alex Jones and think he's fake news like CNN is, but if you can set that bias aside, listen to the video of Obama and Joan Rivers, as the words are coming out of their mouths on video, despite who posted the video.

edit on 25-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join