It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Am I repusled by transgenders?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

When people talk all crazy like you, their opinions about women like me are laughable.

Get a grip. A lot of lgbt folks are Christian, by the way. From my experience, far more in line with Jesus' message than what I read from a lot of you "Christians" on ATS.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

When people talk all crazy like you, their opinions about women like me are laughable.

Get a grip. A lot of lgbt folks are Christian, by the way. From my experience, far more in line with Jesus' message than what I read from a lot of you "Christians" on ATS.

First off, I guess you missed the part about my not caring about what people think of me, and their "feelings". I couldn't care less what you women laugh about. It's trivial to me. Furthermore, it is IMPOSSIBLE for one to be a true Christian and practice a gay lifestyle. The Christian Bible strictly forbids it. Below are examples from the Christian Bible, both the Old Testament and the New Testament, so please tell me how the LGBTQAIP...ABCDEFG (whatever) can be Christians, and be inline with Jesus' word? I have enumerated some examples below, feel free to fact check me.

1. Jude 7 - "...just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire [having sex with the same gender or animals], serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. (Jude 7)"

2. (Leviticus 18:22) - " You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

3. Romans 1:18-32 - "...and reject the knowledge of God (verse 28), exchanging “natural” relations for “unnatural” ones. For this reason God gave them up to dishonourable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. (Romans 1:26-27)"

4. Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man also lies with a man, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

5. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)"

6. 1 Timothy 1:8-10 - "The law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine." (1 Timothy. 1:9-10)

Anything else?
edit on 25-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Lol. Okay, just ignore the rest of the bible then. I wasn't trying to start a debate with you; it's never productive. Have an awesome rest of your weekend.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Lol. Okay, just ignore the rest of the bible then. I wasn't trying to start a debate with you; it's never productive. Have an awesome rest of your weekend.

The rest of the Bible speaks of various other topics and instruction. We are discussing gays and Transgenders here, and your claim that you know many LGBT Christians. If you would like to go "off topic" and discuss any other subject in the Bible, feel free. I will answer that as well. I wasn't about to quote the entire Bible for you. Only the parts that pertain to this conversation. Now, if the Bible makes it clear that being Gay and (the like) is an abomination. I am pretty sure that I don't have to worry about ignoring the rest of the Bible. I mean, if it says all of that above...(and I have read it all the way through), I can guarantee 100% that there are no other parts of the Bible that says it's OK. I don't care to debate either, but you did kind of throw the first punch. No disrespect to you or anyone else on a personal level. I just speak facts, that's all I know how to do. You have a great weekend yourself.
edit on 25-11-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ok.... ??? Whatever you say pal...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Funny you mentioned the Bible...

youtu.be...
edit on 25-11-2017 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Funny you mentioned the Bible...

youtu.be...

That's a movie by Hollywood first of all. They twist everything to a Liberal agenda. Secondly, my references come from both the Old Testament AND the New Testament. Those things he referenced about a man selling his child into slavery etc., were all from the Old Testament. As I pointed out, some of my points were taken from the New Testament as well, which means that the laws of abomination still stand.

Hebrews 8:13 - "When God speaks of a "new" covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear."

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If the world was more accepting of people and their behavior, one wonders who would feel the need to have a sex change. Bruce wants to wear dresses and be feminine? If it wasn't a stigma.. would a sex change ever be necessary? Who knows.. but people are the sex they are. No one is "assigned" the wrong sex, that is ludicrous and I'm still amazed it's a "thing." Maybe in 1k years people will accept people for whatever they are.. and no one will feel the need to change their sex to feel accepted.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

We are stuck in a paradigm where judging others makes us feel better, more to the point chastising those that are different makes us feel good.

It's part of the education system, it is designed that way to keep us fighting among ourselves.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
If a man wants to pretend he is a woman that is totally fine you can pretend all you want just don't ask me to pretend too...

Because i won't

It is a mentally health issue and Trans need help, Frank Bruno once thought he was Frankie Dettori they sectioned him and he got the treatment he needed at the time, If Frank thinks he is Francesca he needs sectioning again to get the treatment he needs

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
If the world was more accepting of people and their behavior, one wonders who would feel the need to have a sex change. Bruce wants to wear dresses and be feminine? If it wasn't a stigma.. would a sex change ever be necessary? Who knows.. but people are the sex they are. No one is "assigned" the wrong sex, that is ludicrous and I'm still amazed it's a "thing." Maybe in 1k years people will accept people for whatever they are.. and no one will feel the need to change their sex to feel accepted.

I'm only responding to this post because you seem to be in that category of people who are decent yet under informed on the subject.

You say "maybe in a thousand years" people will accept everybody and nobody would need "sex changes". The problem with that is that thousands of years ago, there were societies that welcomed it yet some still suffered from gender dysphoria and took medical steps (surgical, even) to correct it. The earliest recorded religion (Mesopotamian pantheon worship) with written documentation had trans women as priestesses, for crying out loud.

I've been scratching my head at why people ignore the medical institutions and scientists when they say that gender dysphoria is not exclusively in the head and it is biological. We're not talking about cross dressers or gender queer people who just like to express themselves differently. We're talking about people who started developing one way in the womb but finished developing another. There's a crap ton of studies on it and you can look at things I've linked in the past that always gets the response of "doctors lie for money" or some other excuse to ignore new data.

When people who don't understand the condition sees biological and surgical alterations on a human to correct what they mistakenly think is a "mental health" issue, they get upset. These people are never willing to consider the data nor the possibility that maybe it's a physical issue. Since their only reasons to ignore the evidence is that they don't like sources or they reduce the argument to attack helicopters, that's when I know I'm wasting my time talking to them.

Our society has done this before. When doctors thought maybe black people weren't inferior, people raised to believe in phrenology were like "nuh-uh, blacks are stupid, this racist doctor told me so". It took a few generations before the racists were bred out and everybody was able to incorporate the "sex crazed mentally ill negro" into "white society".

The whole time leading up to that, there were non-racists who just weren't willing to abandon their outdated theories (like phrenology) or their church-mandated hatred of blacks (they thought black people were cursed by god and needed to be beneath white people). I think you might be in that category where, if you allowed new information and data to inform your opinion, you'd feel very different about an entire demographic of people.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

...the "sex crazed mentally ill negro"...

I finally found something I want to be identified with.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

I'm kind of the same way. I guess I'd say it "throws me off", though the more "convincing" the change, the less bothersome it is to me. I've seen and been around the full spectrum - it's the ones that are obviously in-between that give me the heebie-keebies, though I'm always decent to them just like any other person.

I suspect it may have something to do with the same mind function that makes people perfectly comfortable around robots that are shaped like humans but very obviously robots, but uncomfortable around robots that are attempts at approximations of looking/moving/talking like real humans. It processes as something just not quite fitting expectations.

Maybe that stems from an early ability to discern between different early hominids. Who knows? As long as we treat all people with respect, regardless of our natural inclination, that's what's important.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...the "sex crazed mentally ill negro"...

I finally found something I want to be identified with.

For the record, I think you'd be wonderful at it. Dream big.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

It's not just to be accepted but to be comfortable in their own bodies.

You dont get in shape just for others, you also do it for yourself.

Though I believe advanced tissue engineering and brain transplants will do wonders for those who want a different body or appearance, once they arrive.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

You don't have to approve of a person, or agree with them, or even like them, to be courteous and respectful. I wouldn't worry too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join