It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My missing/Abduction story

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

1977 I believe, not the 90s

No nose, was already there when I turned to run. Was too close to determine slit for mouth.

I am having knee surgery next week, so I don’t want to invoke a memory that will make me want to run, I actually did an exercise with my sons therapist to show us how to relax using a visualization process and I literally felt pain in my head and stomach like a needle was being stuck there. Plus Id be afraid to be alone while doing that.

Becky did say it was on fire, but there was no plane or fire.

The only sound was the creature walking in the tree line, and it sounded huge from the sticks and branches breaking as it moved.

No smells that I can recollect.

edit on 22-11-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: Specimen

Yes/no read six posts up from this, and I have ptsd too from it. I think we may have used a ouija board before also.

Well, if it wasnt human, and if it had the opportunity to hurt you, I'd guess it would of, but didnt. I've had quite a few ufo sightings for an urbanite, never had a humanoid encounter though.

Was there any noticeable or memorable features you could make of that walking mass even though you've been asked already? Like was it broad, or lanky, bi pedal or all fours?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Bipedal, you could tell by the walking and the breaking of the sticks.

It was huge. Like a beast

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
www.mufon.com...

I input a range of 1975 to end of 1978 used Massachusetts as the state. 19 Cases of reported UFO and being encounters matching this criteria. You may find something interesting if you check this as well. One person near Oxford MA reported what looked like a huge green xenomorph.

Anyone with abduction experiences needs to cross search the Mufon database. It's easy to do, and contributes to circumstantial evidence of encounters.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Thank you so much. I will do that.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

That they have similarities with humans only imo is because symmetry is the concept of the universe.

All other aspects like eyes ,arms legs and fingers depends on tasks and environment.

As you don't need ears in space because there's no sound and the eyes have to be efficient enough to see in the darkness of space and the hands only are used for operating tools on craft and grabbing things.

Our eyes are small and use pupils to adjust the intensive light from our star and reflective light that our world has imo.

So yeah they look scary , but I do think they are fragile on our world because of the gravity we have .

We are build around our planet carracteristics so we move and have more strength here then we have in space.

The only advantage they have is their brainpower and the ability to communicate telepathically so that they can actually can takeover our mind somehow.

If that falls away then we are much stronger imo.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey Observer, another good aspect to consider has to do with bipedalism.

Most evolution of life theories begin in a liquid, and creatures there in, evolve along an x axis only. (4 legged, low to the ground organisms)

If those perpetuate, then being oriented as Y Axis is a major darwinian advantage. You can see over the low x axis animals. You have an advantage in terms of angle of attack. Also, when a species frees up limbs for something OTHER than locomotion, then they will use those limbs to craft and utilize tools and technology. Thus, those early y axis organisms will have a major advantage in evolving higher level awareness and technological skill.

Only 2 legs may perpetuate better than multiple standing limbs, due to not needing additional energy, that multiple limbs would require, but still providing a fall back in case a limb is lost entirely.

One major argument I hear about disbelievers saying, is this idea that real aliens wouldn't evolve to look like us at all. However, I argue the contrary, due to facts like that, and using our sample data of Earth, look at how many non-human organisms are bipedal, and they evolved distinctly separately for millions of years.

The counter argument that those detractors utilize is possible, don't get me wrong, but what evidence do they have, to support that idea? (I'd like to order some science with a side of citations, super sized.)
edit on 23-11-2017 by Archivalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I agree that most religions have there good points, and often they're very similar, like, of course, variations of "do unto others as you would have others do unto you," but regrettably they often don't live by the more rational parts.

As far as I can tell American Catholics tend to be more moderate than Catholics in other parts of the world, judging by what I've read. But many Protestants or Fundamentalists, which should be referred to as literalists, aren't so rational. Most Catholics that I know of don't worship Padre Pio or have even heard of him. I didn't hear of him until long after I gave up on religion.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Vallee's research decades ago, as far as I can tell, are among the best there is available about this subject, as far as it went. One good point that he made was that if there is an unknown advanced intelligence of some sort inspiring these visions or UFOs is that it hasn't been honest.

One example is the Book Of Mormon that was allegedly dictated or translated by Joseph Smith. It may have been a revelation of some sort, for all I know, but it's not true.

Jacques Vallee made a point of saying that if this unknown intelligence exists it's clearly being deceptive and doubts should be raised about messages from it unless it can be confirmed independently.

However since his early work he seems to have cut and past the same material in several book mixing them up differently without additional research or fact checking against different myths to correct mistakes.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that this is part of a controlled disclosure effort to let the public know pieces of truth only when it suits their purposes and mixing it with disinformation.

"1 possibly big animal - had to be 7 ft tall and weighing a ton. Another mechanical"

Also, this sounds very similar to alleged revelations, which are difficult to confirm or refute. This may add to existing evidence, although it'snot what I would consider a "smoking gun," and most skeptics will remain skeptical.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

I haven’t talked about this incident in over 30+ years because I knew it sounded out there, and I was honestly afraid to talk about it.

Whether people believe or not doesn’t bother me, I know there is something happening that is deceptive , frightening,
and dangerous, I’m sure deadly in some cases.

I Thank God I am still here, and hope that David Paulides keeps doing his research.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

I'm more of Pretism kind of guy, where Revelations already happened long ago, rise of Rome an the Church, etc.

He does try to relate the phenomen to high strangeness and that its psyhic in nature, due to the large amount of odd tales. I think hes pointing out that ufos are like windows into an other dimension, or the soul if you will, and that the humanoids could be projections or familars. Maybe it's a mistake on their part or intentional, who knows.

As for deception, beauty in the eye of beholder, where he bring up that in fuedal Japan, there was a craze over sky omens and he believes he it was the phenomen. And during those times, there was much conflict between various nobles and groups that would come and go just as fast they rise.

Maybe it got a sense of humor, with a very dry taste.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
sounds like an stereotypical abduction experience
though that grey disappoints me
i wanted something less normal

And I wanted that not to happen!

I bet! That sounds freaky! I have a weird event that happened to me when I was 8, living in Maine. Maybe I'll make a thread on that?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Please do. Would like to read it!

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I love camping but have had a few weird experiences the last couple of times. My son absolutely refuses to ever camp at Fearing pond in Myles Standish State Forest ever again, and I am with him on this.

Can you elaborate on these experiences? Why do you think your son hates camping? Was he with you when any of those experiences while camping happened?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

You know, I have actually toyed with that idea to try to explain it away once. However, I absolutely know what I saw. I believe she was being controlled. She was a very good, smart girl who would never hurt a fly. She would save horseshoe crabs on the beach instead of playing in the water.

She was highly intelligent, and religious as well. We went to bible camp together. I truly don’t think she had any control over what happened.

It fits the profile. Abductees are often being controlled long before the actual event.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Also, they are not given orders to destroy or kill humans, there only purpose IMO is that they only create new life out of biological species and probably place the hybrids on other planets to colonize new worlds.

Bingo. But some of the hybrids are already living here, passing as humans. I think they intend to leave the hybrids here, not move them elsewhere. It's a genetic manipulation at big scale.
edit on 13-10-2018 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Maybe it's lucky you didn't end up on the menu of an alien restaurant.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

I love camping but have had a few weird experiences the last couple of times. My son absolutely refuses to ever camp at Fearing pond in Myles Standish State Forest ever again, and I am with him on this.

Can you elaborate on these experiences? Why do you think your son hates camping? Was he with you when any of those experiences while camping happened?

1st experience at Fearing Pond, I was woken at 2:45-3:00am by really loud flute playing, not your everyday playing, more like symphony flute playing. It was coming down the road towards my site. I kept trying to wake my sister in the other tent, but she can sleep thru atomic blast. My son was sleeping next to me, and he didn’t move. I kept thinking I have to protect him, I won’t let him go anywhere. I sat up with a hatchet in my hand ready to strike, all the while praying to every dead relative I know. Then I remembered reading here at ATS that if you pray to Jesus to make it stop, and it did. I could not sleep after that.

Got a fire going, and was smoking like my 10th cigarette (I don’t smoke) took my sisters; when my cellphone rang at 6:00am, it was my son’s father, who we never hear from, he was crying and asked if our son was ok. I was stunned the minute he said that, but I didn’t want to tell him about what happened just hours before; so I told him he was fine, which he was, and asked why?.

He then told me our sons phone dialed his # at about 2:30am or so, and he just noticed it. My sons phone was in my sister Jeep. When I checked the phone log, there was no outgoing call.

Year later, I go back with no fear now. My sister, my son, my niece and myself. Within a half hour of arriving there my son felt sick, laid down in the tent and fell asleep. Hours passed, we couldn’t wake him. So we played Madlibs to pass the time. At one point, the moon was so bright and orange looking it looked like heat would. We started to see it actually pass by some trees. We’ve never seen moon position change that quickly. Then some helicopters flew by hot and heavy and pretty low. It was strange enough that my sister who doesn’t get scared of anything actually suggested maybe we should pack up and go. I was against it as it was 11:00ish at night and my son was still sleeping.

Normally, I’d have been the one freaked out. So we played more madlibs to lighten the mood, and finally went to bed.

I wasn’t afraid anymore because of calling out to Jesus last time; and was sleeping like a baby when my niece to my right sat up and gasped; I awoke immediately, I asked her if she was alright. She whispered she heard someone walking around our tent, then my son said “ I did to”.

Now I’m pissed. So I grab the hammer behind my head and say loudly there better not be or it’s hammertime! I got out of the tent as quickly as I could, and there was nobody there. Again, no more sleep, everybody was up til daylight and we packed up.

I should also mention, my son normally loves camping, but he hates Fearing Pond!
edit on 13-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Fascinating thread, KT.

Regarding the OP, the fact that you forgot the experience reminds me of my wife forgetting her major UFO sighting of a black triangle many years ago as a teen. She didn't see any occupants, but noticed that it was sending beams down to the ground. She can't explain why she was convinced it was "searching for cats and dogs"; it didn't seem a logical thought to have during what was a frightening experience at the time (with a friend present).

That she forgot the sighting for nearly 20 years is another aspect that disturbs her - not that greatly as she's a very strong-minded person, but I can sense that tinge of discomfort when it's mentioned on occasion. I wouldn't dare suggest she undergo regression since it's not an incident she would like to remember that deeply.

I'm sort of jealous of her sighting, and also NOT jealous, if you know what I mean. Less WOW, more ARGHH!! seems to sum up the event.

Just thought I'd throw that anecdote in.

edit on 14-10-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I totally understand blocking it out.

I would eventually like to try a regression, even if I had to keep the information to myself.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join