It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My missing/Abduction story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: KTemplar

My friend and next door neighbor came running over to my yard all excited saying “I just saw a plane crash let’s go see it”.

So there was no plane crash. Why do you think you're friend lied to you? Why did she take you to such a remote place, risking such retribution, and then 'disappear' but wind up actually bringing you back, too?

Imo, she was directed to do this by someone for nefarious purposes, was told to tell you it was a plane crash, had no fear of punishment because she was 'excused', and your friend asked you 8 years later to see if you remembered anything you weren't supposed to.

The heavy footsteps was the perp with a mask so you wouldn't recognize him.

Sorry to suggest it, you may have been subject to a kidnapping and 'whatever' by assholes, not friends.

Just off the top of my head, Masquerade of Angels by Dr Karla Turner features similar behavior by the entities, as reported by "Ted Rice".

This type of trickery is common with them. Maybe they want to see if they can deceive other humans, by proxy, without direct involvement. As a type of social/psych experiment for any number of reasons. Her friend, at the time, probably either didn't know or didn't remember why she lied, at that early age, they could've implanted suggestions telepathically. Or, she had a face to face encounter and they gained her trust enough to convince her that there really was a plane crash, or that telling the lie was the best option...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

no, not miself, i am sayng i have seen weirder cases
edit on 20-11-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

so its not drugs
drugs either pick stuff from your imagination or memory
they cant just implant new knowledge

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

she dint lie
she just saw the ufo land

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

here we go

lets start

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

i aint understanding you
but really, i would not mind an abduction
i want to talk with them!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Not an abduction, at least that I know of, but I saw this at 2 am while traveling home. Big as 2 barns.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhodin

KTemplar,

I wrote about my own missing time experience a little while back here on ATS. I noticed, while reading your story, that I had the same 'forgetting the incident' thing happen until something was mentioned at a later time to trigger the fact that something happened.

If you care to read it, it is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing your story,

Rhodin

Whoa, that is freaky. I understand the not talking about it. This will be the only time I will post this. I just wanted others to know how to possibly stop it.
edit on 20-11-2017 by KTemplar because: It was missing time

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thank you for the info, I’m going to look that up!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Not an abduction, at least that I know of, but I saw this at 2 am while traveling home. Big as 2 barns.

Any missing time at all?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: 0bserver1

i aint understanding you
but really, i would not mind an abduction
i want to talk with them!

They don’t talk, and they Lie, and trust me, you won’t remember much anyway.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Any missing time at all?

No missing time. That photo recreation I did was exactly what I saw. I haven't found an explanation yet. In the image I show, the area on the lights where they look dimmer, were the lights that pulsed on and off. It was the 4 panels around the center light panel that pulsed.
edit on 20-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No missing time. That photo recreation I did was exactly what I saw. I haven't found an explanation yet. In the image I show, the area on the lights where they look dimmer, were the lights that pulsed on and off.

That is strange, thank you for sharing that.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Did you see any craft in your experience?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Did you see any craft in your experience?

No

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thank you for the info, I’m going to look that up!

She is unfortunately no longer with us unfortunately, however the 3 or 4 books wrote on the subject are available for free pdf download online, just search this site, dedicated to her
www.zersetzung.org...

I thought all the books were great, super interestingand mostly presented in a way that allows you to draw your own conclusions. I don't take Anything as gospel truth, heck i barely take the gospel as gospel truth, but I just add the information and ideas to what i have already learned, so that I may keep it under consideration.

Always be wary of people who believe they know the answers. Belief is the death of reason. After they've gallavanted about making such bold declarations, it will be difficult for them to accept any new perspectives, it will be tempting to dismiss, suppress, even ridicule any opposing viewpoints, because they already went ahead and staked their reputation and ego on the line for some other theory.

I know nothing. I don't know who's lying and who's telling the truth. And I'm ok with that. None of us, is gonna get some kind of insider info that will help us know what do when we come face to face, with the unknown...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: intrptr

My friend and next door neighbor came running over to my yard all excited saying “I just saw a plane crash let’s go see it”.

So there was no plane crash. Why do you think you're friend lied to you? Why did she take you to such a remote place, risking such retribution, and then 'disappear' but wind up actually bringing you back, too?

Imo, she was directed to do this by someone for nefarious purposes, was told to tell you it was a plane crash, had no fear of punishment because she was 'excused', and your friend asked you 8 years later to see if you remembered anything you weren't supposed to.

The heavy footsteps was the perp with a mask so you wouldn't recognize him.

Sorry to suggest it, you may have been subject to a kidnapping and 'whatever' by assholes, not friends.

Just off the top of my head, Masquerade of Angels by Dr Karla Turner features similar behavior by the entities, as reported by "Ted Rice".

This type of trickery is common with them. Maybe they want to see if they can deceive other humans, by proxy, without direct involvement. As a type of social/psych experiment for any number of reasons. Her friend, at the time, probably either didn't know or didn't remember why she lied, at that early age, they could've implanted suggestions telepathically. Or, she had a face to face encounter and they gained her trust enough to convince her that there really was a plane crash, or that telling the lie was the best option...

I agree, ultimately, a malevolent spirit was behind it. Operating thru deviant men. It is far more likely that a molester arranged this encounter to get her alone in a remote area, by using her friend (maybe a victim too). The evidence for that is more convincing than 'Greys'.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Nighttime advertising

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro KTemplar humanoidlord

I try to be a skeptic about these things; but not a closed minded skeptic; and I have seen extraordinary evidence of something extraordinary so I don't rule out these reports, although I would like to see evidence, when possible to prove it as I suspect you know many others would.

This is my first contact with anyone that claimed to be an abductee or to have encountered UFOs close up. The strongest public case that I have known of is Travis Walton in Snowflake Arizona because there were witnesses of his disappearance.

Also I would be curious if there are anything that you would consider similar to a religious revelation about these events. I have seen stronger evidence in several so-called mystics than most UFO abduction stories, which implies that even if the stories aren't perfect that there is a significant unsolved mystery there. Uri Geller and Jose Arigo both allegedly had some kind of connection to UFOs according to books about them both.

I just wrote a piece speculating about a possible connection to UFOs with Padre Pio, who had stigmata for fifty to sixty years until he died and is a major figure in the Catholic Church for some people, although I'm very skeptical that this involves a benevolent moral authority as religious people believe since a good God would communicate and advise how to avoid the wars that were inspired by religion. Starting with megaliths that have been moved thousands of years ago despite experiments that failed to replicate the moves I've been developing my own theory about this, which might be related to abduction that involves inspiring religions and using us for research projects. My latest article on the subject is Did Padre Pio Or Other Alleged Mystics Have "Revelations" from "God?"

Do you think these abductions might be an updated version of religious revelations, which they have many names for including religious ecstasies as Padre Pio allegedly had? He also had allege bilocations that were testified by multiple people on several occasions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join