It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My missing/Abduction story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I promised Humanoidlord I’d post my story, and have tried several times, but here it is:

I was 12 I think. It was a fall day after school about 2:30-3:00. My friend and next door neighbor came running over to my yard all excited saying “I just saw a plane crash let’s go see it”. So I look around and I ask where because I haven’t seen or heard anything. She tells me it crashed in Hartsuff Park, Rockland MA.

Looking back on it now, there should have been no way she could have known that because this park was miles away, and not in our line of sight; but she was insisting that we go.

Now being, that this friend was never allowed to go anywhere after school due to her chores being many: chop wood, practice piano, flute and violin, and of course homework. For her to deviate from this would mean she’d be grounded for a year. So I figured it must be true and off we went on our bikes.

So we get there, and I suddenly realize the park is closed for the season. It is basically a bunch of trails, and a swimming hole. I hesitate because I realize we will be alone in these woods; but Becky is all excited saying come on. So I follow her. We get to the top of the hill that overlooks the swimming hole that is surrounded by woods, and there is no plane.

That’s when we heard something big moving in the woods, it had to be heavy as we could hear the footsteps across the swimming hole. So were trying to figure out what it is. We keep asking each other “What is that”? , then something mechanical, robotic, and freaky looking flies out of the treetops to the right of the big thing and is heading right for us.

At first I laugh and say that’s not real, but now it is flying faster towards us; I turn to look at Becky and yell Run, but she’s not there, so I go to run and just as I turn around there is a grey 2 inches from my face.

Don’t remember how we got home or the incident until I get a call from Becky like 8 years later (we both moved) wanting to hang out, so we did. Towards the end of the night she asked me, “Hey, do you know what we saw in the woods that day “; I immediately remembered it (I had blocked it out); and I was mad she asked me about it, and I said I didn’t know what it was, but I don’t like red eyes.

Years later, my mom told me the rest when I was comfortable enough to ask what happened. She said they looked for us for hours, and it started raining really heavy. We just showed up on our bikes at about 9:00 with no shoes and told her we saw a monster.

A big part of me wishes I had talked to Becky about it, but I can’t seem to locate her.
edit on 18-11-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2017 by KTemplar because: Typo

edit on 18-11-2017 by KTemplar because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing. I am curious did Becky not offer her own opinion on that event when you met? She obviously had remembered it and thought about that night. She simply asked you what you thought and didn't offer her own idea?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Thank you for sharing. I am curious did Becky not offer her own opinion on that event when you met? She obviously had remembered it and thought about that night. She simply asked you what you thought and didn't offer her own idea?

Unfortunately No. I was heated she brought it up, and she just dropped it after I told her I didn’t like red eyes.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

This is why I am fascinated with the Missing 411 books, because IMO this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to any explanation; but unfortunately I still don’t know WHY! Which is what haunts me.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
sounds like an stereotypical abduction experience
though that grey disappoints me
i wanted something less normal

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
sounds like an stereotypical abduction experience
though that grey disappoints me
i wanted something less normal

And I wanted that not to happen!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Unfortunately No. I was heated she brought it up, and she just dropped it after I told her I didn’t like red eyes.

Can you give any more detail on why you say 'red eyes'? Did the grey have red eyes? What is your memory regarding these red eyes? What kind of eyes? Shape? Size? Etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Can you give any more detail on why you say 'red eyes'? Did the grey have red eyes? What is your memory regarding these red eyes? What kind of eyes? Shape? Size? Etc.

I know it sounds strange, but I don’t remember seeing red eyes, but I must have at sometime within those 5-6 hrs, I’m guessing it’s buried deep, the grey had black eyes

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well there was a robot thing that flew out of the woods....that's not too typical in these things I don't think.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What was the grey like? Was it short, or one of the "tall" greys? Did it have big black oval eyes like you see in the typical depiction?

Thank you for sharing your experience, by the way!
edit on 18-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
What was the grey like? Was it short, or one of the "tall" greys? Did it have big black oval eyes like you see in the typical depiction?

Thank you for sharing your experience, by the way!

You’re welcome; I have only told a few people, 2 are relatives.

It was short, Big black eyes, not really almond shaped, just huge. Scary.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

I can relate through experience.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Did you ever think of getting Regression Therapy and/or Hypnotherapy to help you recall what happened? It sounds like they used your friend to help lure you because they wanted two children for the abduction.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Thanks for sharing.

Was your experience traumatizing or good? Mine was traumatizing.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Did you ever think of getting Regression Therapy and/or Hypnotherapy to help you recall what happened? It sounds like they used your friend to help lure you because they wanted two children for the abduction.

Yes I have and would like to some day.

It didn’t even dawn on me that I had been lured there til I was in my 40s, but I do feel like I was too.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

My whole life has been riddled with high strangeness. Whether its e.t., interdimensional, goverment, or a combination of such, i am unsure.

Many of the experiences opened my mind to forms of thinking,feeling, perceiving that are different. This involves telepathy and precognition.

I have also had many horrifying experiences that nearly killed me or almost permanently screwed me up in a very significant, very strategic way.

The one experience with the greys in particular that i can recall was kind of like a business meeting with telepathy. They told me to not freak out because it would hurt them, claiming theyre hyper sensitive to my emotions. Who knows if thats true.

My experience with the greys was kind of middle of the road in terms of negative to positive impact.

I encountered something with my ex gf that was really...really #ing evil years ago.

I also encountered an 8 foot humanoid that had spider like mandibles. He was actually really cool.
edit on 18-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

My whole life has been riddled with high strangeness. Whether its e.t., interdimensional, goverment, or a combination of such, i am unsure.

Many of the experiences opened my mind to forms of thinking,feeling, perceiving that are different. This involves telepathy and precognition.

I have also had many horrifying experiences that nearly killed me or almost permanently screwed me up in a very significant, very strategic way.

The one experience with the greys in particular that i can recall was kind of like a business meeting with telepathy. They told me to not freak out because it would hurt them, claiming theyre hyper sensitive to my emotions. Who knows if thats true.

My experience with the greys was kind of middle of the road in terms of negative to positive impact.

I encountered something with my ex gf that was really...really #ing evil years ago.

I also encountered an 8 foot humanoid that had spider like mandibles. He was actually really cool.

!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing that. Can you describe the evil thing?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Eyes are frequently a major point in abduction cases that for the most part remain hidden from memory except for specific details that the abduction evidently did happen. Owls, in my case have always had a hidden meaning to me. I have a collection, mostly given to my by my children of a couple of dozen owls figurines of one sort or another. To my senses, the popularity of a pop art style of wall pictures that was popular back in the 1970s is indicative of unrecognized abductions by those that favored such art and perhaps even influenced the original artist. These were pictures of youngsters, with large, almost sorrowful eyes and the style later was found in animal pictures and stuffed toys.

As for what happened in my abduction case, I know nothing but the beginning and end of the two hour plus episode. I know damned well it happened. The eye aspect came during a hypnotic regression session with Dr. Leo Sprinkle in 1985 in which about all I could remember was being aware of a huge eye watching me. In countless abduction stories the eyes of the ETIs are the most noticed aspect of the whole experience. It seems that their eyes help them do their mind control abilities.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh my. Ive had my share of red eyes. I was seeing them all over for a while.

Could be a bunch of possibilities.
Time distortion or warp..dimensional stuff..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join