It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My missing/Abduction story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not even close. I work in Advertising and I know what those advertising blimps and planes look like. Not even close. keep in mind I saw every detail of this tings since it lit up the field like daytime and I was able to see every nook and cranny on the craft. Not a plane or a blimp.
edit on 21-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Okay sorry, the image you brought looked like the jumbotron screen on blimps.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the effort. I do appreciate your research. It's not construction lighting either. The lights were much brighter and more than I've seen in any construction situation. And the next day when I returned there was no divots or tracks in the field to suggest any lightalls or trucks had been there. Its swamp land where no buildings can be constructed anyway. And I could see nothing was supporting this structure due to the illuminated field like it was daytime.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

yes they do lie, indeed the ufo phenomena is an big lie, there are no aliens behind it
however if the rowley regis ufo ecnounter is an indication, they sure seem like nice folks

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

yes they do lie, indeed the ufo phenomena is an big lie, there are no aliens behind it
however if the rowley regis ufo ecnounter is an indication, they sure seem like nice folks

Nice folks huh? Hmmm.... Is the rowley regis encounter the Only one you've Ever read or heard of?

If you dig deep enough... I think you Might find ONE OR TWO that "indicate" they are in fact, Not so nice. Or neutral, cold and uncaring at the Very Least!

You call yourself a researcher, and you seem to have Some knowledge of encounters, yet you come off sounding a naive beginner. Id wager you're 21 years old or less, with no real life experience. If that's the case, stick to it, don't give up, there's hope for you, yet.

But if you are 30 or older with this attitude... Wow, you got a long way to go, but, I guess you are on the path at least to hopefully learn more.

Now im not saying "they're evil, stay away at all costs" bc i dont claim to know. But to say you wish to be abducted when you know so little, and you yourself believe they lie about being aliens, is absolutely infantile!

Although, I secretly hope you get your wish, even though I feel guilty saying it...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Lol ok man, whatever you say. You seem like you have a one track mind here with this, so, fine, you're right, the deviant men let their plans depend on a little girl doing her job (lets ignore that many ufo/abduction cases feature "a sudden urge to look/travel to a certain place") right. They made up the plane crash story because the best way to get a little girl alone is a promise of hot burning flesh on the barby! I mean, yeah, most people might run to call 911or tell an adult, but, somehow they just knew this plane crash would work, and they wouldn't bring or even tell another soul on the way to the park.

They took all these risks, not to murder, kidnap or rape her, but just to keep her a few hours, molest her in a way which caused no noticeable pain or injury, and left no evidence, then return her, knowing her parents would definitely want to know where she'd been.

Her friend became part of the crime syndicate, so "they" cleverly sent her back 10 years later, after the statute of limitations, to find out if she remembers anything...except, oops, bringing it up after all these years, triggered memories to come back! Darn! Their crimes wouldve gone unniticed if only they hadn't cleverly sent the friend back 10 years later to see if she remembered anything. If they knew Anything about traumatic memories, they would've known this but, i guess they had the new guy working that day.

Oh, and the flying robot, and the big loud thing stomping and crashing in the woods, and the grey she saw face to face, and the residual memories of disliking red eyes is all just her imagination, because we weren't there, but, still, you know what happened because you're you, and, you're just awesome like that!

Just like this morning, I thought I was eating scrambled eggs toast, watching Trumps on YouTube... Thank god for intrptr tho. It turns out Hillary is actually pres, and i wasn't actually eating breakfast i was being raped by 5 members of MS13. THANKS intrptr! For telling me how my reality REALLY is!

What would we do without you here convincing everyone they were molested for no reason whatsoever. Gosh I wish I had thought to invite you to thanksgiving dinner! When grandma tells her bigfoot story, you can explain to her how, its actually Much more likely that it was a guy in a gorilla suit or a false memory due to the fact a bunch of men raped her for an hour, because, we all know bigfoot isn't real! So, that's gotta be the obvious explanation.

There, are you happy now? You're right! Everyone else was wrong. You solved the case. All you needed was the tiniest morsel of info, aaand: "Sex crime! Yep, its definitely a sex crime, I can tell. Case closed."

That's how good he is, people. He didn't even...i dont think he even had to ask a single question. He just "knew"... Like in a Jesus kind of way...

Omg... Is it... Is HE... ???
😇

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You’re my hero

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

I am Catholic. I have great faith in god. Prior to my experience I did have a friend who liked to practice with the occult. I didn’t really understand what she was doing at the time, and just thought she was into lighting candles, chanting, so I’d just sit and watch her do her thing.

After the nightmare I went through that day, my religious beliefs strengthened and I never hung out with that girl again.

So there’s that.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I mean, yeah, most people might run to call 911or tell an adult, but, somehow they just knew this plane crash would work, and they wouldn't bring or even tell another

Not kids. Kids don't know any better. Use dares and peer pressure to get other kids to go along. The perp knew that too, was depending on it. The OP did say her friend kept "insisting" to come 'right now'.

Besides if she didn't go along, so what? She didn't know where she was going, couldn't tell an adult anything, other than a made up little kid story.

Kidnappers use this ploy all the time, called 'luring'. Famous cases include using one 'slave' to lure another into a vulnerable position where they can be grabbed. Wearing scary masks too.

The evidence for that is far more common than UFOs or 'greys'.

Further:

Oh, and the flying robot, and the big loud thing stomping and crashing in the woods, and the grey she saw face to face, and the residual memories of disliking red eyes is all just her imagination, because we weren't there, but, still, you know what happened because you're you, and, you're just awesome like that!

A drunk, stoned pedaphile wearing a mask with red eyes, "two inches from her face"? Stomping and crashing, like to incite fear? A something on a stick to further confuse and frighten a victim?

Playing monster and going Boo is lost on some, convincing others it was an alien encounter is for those living in the land of Disney, Circuses and Zoos.
edit on 22-11-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Judging from what I read about people interacting with humanoids, they usually like to play games with people. From Vallees stand point an research if it actually has an merit since the stories are hundred of years old, they can be a blessing in disguise, or just plain bitter when their words aren't heeded.

Like one story where one man a few centuries ago, during a famine gave his last few bites to eat to a complete stranger, only to find the next day he got tons of food coming out of thin air. On the other side, they can lead to total dissapointment, almost like the story of Pandora being teased by Zeus to open the box.

I'm also wondering why Jacque main central focus is usually folklore from Ireland. As far from what I understand, it could been a lot weirder judging from the more confrontational stories, of them floating with hands while being shot at. Who knows, at least you came out with your dignity in tact if it was some tiny dick prick.

I do find it odd that your friend was no where to be found when it jumped and that there wasnt a shred of debris from the supposed plane which was why you two went there. And I'm a little confused...you saw two different things? The grey an something big?
edit on 22-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I was baptized Catholic, but I find it hard to believe that a merciful God would remain silent while so many cult leaders manipulate people and even use religion to incite one war after another based partly if not entirely on lies.

As I said in my article the blind obedience to authority taught to little children before they develop critical thinking skills is a major reason for this with or without the existence of either God or aliens.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I saw 3 different things, they all appeared different, 1 possibly big animal - had to be 7 ft tall and weighing a ton. Another mechanical, 1 not sure but had a close look at that, and it seemed to be its own kind.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

I respect your opinion. I also do not totally agree with all of the past rules in Catholism, for example: birth control is not a bad thing Imo, and divorce imo is also sometimes necessary.

I find most every religion has its pearls.

Sometimes I feel like we’re in hell, and some people come here with the sole purpose of helping others; and when we pass we return to our god.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I saw 3 different things, they all appeared different, 1 possibly big animal - had to be 7 ft tall and weighing a ton. Another mechanical, 1 not sure but had a close look at that, and it seemed to be its own kind.

Would you happen to remember being into any spiritual/occult practices before the event or anything exploitative like the possibility of e.t life at the time? I believe events like these occur due to a change in a dynamic in the respect of free will and that it has a lot to do with consciousness, why it happens, beats the HELL out me.

One member a while back in a thread, brought up the idea of some kind of gravity well,or a distortion of sorts. And it kind of make sense, seeing as how science now beleives that getting closer a black hole can slow down time an space around the observer, while everything else moves on faster, or the same rate of flow away from it. Kind of does go hand an hand with the usual missing time.

Also Grey's being around a giant creature with no possible i.d also an oddity since from I read, it usually just them without any heavy muscle. If anything, if it does belong to the idea of some kind of distortion. Maybe it represents a psychological blockage of sorts that will only make sense to you.

I had a discussion with one member who saw a giant man beast, with demonic an ghostly features, an I believe it had an effect on that member to the point of ptsd.

Just my opinion, I never get to talk about this stuff in the real world, so sorry if I go off.
edit on 22-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yes/no read six posts up from this, and I have ptsd too from it. I think we may have used a ouija board before also.

edit on 22-11-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

As what I discovered for myself so far is that the Grey alien could be working in a larger force for another being called and named as Praying mantis type Alien creature Also known as Mantids.

Although hardly seen they operate as overseer and the greys and other types of alien beings seem to have a hierarchy of tasks that operate within our solar system.

We mainly could be creatures of study and reproductives of new hybrid alien beings. They un-awarely abduct our bodies and as our souls are trapped in our bodies we sometimes can experience the abduction and sometimes we don't. Maybe because we shut down our souls of the traumatic experience or we out body traveling away from what happens with our body at those times.

They also seem to have the technology to put our souls in some kind of stasis that its like captured or gets amnesia so we totally unaware what happened and lose time.

IMO a lot of people are being abducted and it seems that more people are starting to remember those abductions.

As what I've learned and try to understand from the Mantis kind of being is that they could be one of the oldest alien beings that originated like billions of years around the galaxy and have made hybrids all over the galaxy.

Also, they are not given orders to destroy or kill humans, there only purpose IMO is that they only create new life out of biological species and probably place the hybrids on other planets to colonize new worlds.

So maybe one of our hybrid offsprings could be living on another planet far far away from here?

And maybe that is why we feel connected to the universe if we looking at the stars at night, we might feel our family out there ..
edit on 0b46America/ChicagoWed, 22 Nov 2017 17:51:46 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Nov 2017 17:51:46 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The large organic creature is a body guard usually for the purple beings that look sort of like from the avatar movie, they are like a massive guard dog/detector I think are for the higher up royalty almost types. I have never heard of or experienced anything like the mechanical thing you mention, but sounds very interesting.
It sounds like a very specific and targeted encounter and a lot of resources used.

Do you feel any connection or energy when you think about it? air pressure change, hair standing up etc.

You can program your brain to remember when you sleep if you repeat messages, memories or words over and over again as you fall asleep.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yoamr
The large organic creature is a body guard usually for the purple beings that look sort of like from the avatar movie, they are like a massive guard dog/detector I think are for the higher up royalty almost types. I have never heard of or experienced anything like the mechanical thing you mention, but sounds very interesting.
It sounds like a very specific and targeted encounter and a lot of resources used.

Do you feel any connection or energy when you think about it? air pressure change, hair standing up etc.

You can program your brain to remember when you sleep if you repeat messages, memories or words over and over again as you fall asleep.

That’s very interesting as I remember purple during the encounter.

The only thing I feel when thinking about it, them, is Fear.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Wow, what really stood out in your link was the glowing red eyes.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Details needed:

Remember a year? I have interest in these events in mid 90's.

Did your grey have a nose? Did you feel like it rocketed at your face very fast, or that it just instantaneously appeared there?

Did it have a slit mouth?

Did Becky tell you the plane was on fire or orange/red glowing?

Do you remember a sound? A taste? A smell?

If you are willing to try self induction hypnosis, I have some steps for you, below. Be careful, this doesn't always go well.

(I'm going to ask you to do something strange. Go to a dark room with a mirror. Face the mirror. Close your eyes. Then try to remember what your body felt that day. Not what your brain remembers, trigger your body's muscle memory. Try to perform the same nerve and muscle movements that you believe would have been your body's adrenaline response, or course of action. The human body archives and stores information in more places than just the brain. By kick-starting the body feelings again, you may be able to trigger a more detailed memory.) I've done this myself for some abduction scenarios. It is scary, pretty much every time.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join