It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My missing/Abduction story

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: Rhodin

I’m curious, did either of your suffer ptsd from that encounter?

KTemplar,

No, no ptsd on my part. I can't speak for my mother, though I don't believe she does either.

Strange things happen all the time. I'm sure much happens that gets overlooked fairly regularly. I've commented before that I don't believe we understand very much about this place in which we exist.

Rhodin
edit on 19-10-2018 by Rhodin because: Misspelled you name. Whoops

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Thanks for sharing your story! Fascinating.

then something mechanical, robotic, and freaky looking flies out of the treetops to the right of the big thing and is heading right for us.

So one big question;

I imagine you would have provided more details on the 'robotic thing'
if you had them (do you have them? I'd like exact details)

but can you recall, whether the 'robotic thing' looked
'cartoonish' or was it not 'cartoonish'?

Also,

did it get strangely quiet, or did that not occur.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes it 1st from a distance looked cartoonish, as it got closer it looked creepy (smile looked painted on), purple, red, black are the colors I remember the most. The head started spinning around as it moved.

The only thing I remember hearing was the big dark think moving in the woods, and Becky and I saying to each other “What is that”?

edit on 19-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Sent you a couple PM's with nearby events in the time period. Perhaps you will find some details of interest.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yes it 1st from a distance looked cartoonish, as it got closer it looked creepy (smile looked painted on), purple, red, black are the colors I remember the most. The head started spinning around as it moved.

The only thing I remember hearing was the big dark think moving in the woods, and Becky and I saying to each other “What is that”?

Ok... just what I expected.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Could you share any thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Archivalist I have recd them, Thank you very much!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Could you share any thoughts on this?

Most people I've become acquainted with, who have had
experiences like this, suffered from pretty bad child
abuse.

I know that I did.. and I had plenty of crazy experiences.

If this applies to you.. and you want to IM me.... I leave
the option open to you.

If this does not apply to you, there are other possibilities
that could be discussed.

Kev

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: InhaleExhale

i am talking about the OP's case, not in general

So if the OP was drugged to have that feeling she somehow isn't effected like all other humans?

I'm not saying she was drugged, I'm not saying it was humans or aliens.

All I am doing in this thread is replying to things that sound like absolutes or statements that cannot have a flip side to them.

The responses I get to what I post sound like readers are taking them attempts to debunk.

So I bow out.

I am not defensive about my experience, I just don’t want my thread bogged down with possibilities that I believe are not what happened. I just want to keep to the facts so maybe someone who might have gone through something similar to this can help me fill in some gaps.

The possibilities you believe are not what happened could be the facts you are searching for.

I guess could be not a real wanting to know and more of a I had an extraordinary experience that so many that post here crave for, I mean you don't want to talk of all possibilities just what you believe.

Not wanting to even entertain humans speaks volumes, why you cant hear it is only a normal human reaction after having an experience that you are not sure about and was quite traumatic.

I hope you find some solutions or answers to put your mind to rest.

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

It IS a delicate situation, isn't it?

Yes it is.

Questions, how they are asked and how they are interpreted paint a good picture of where interaction will go.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

ok then, so why were you talking about those possibilities despite not thinking they are the case here

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I sent you a pm, thank you!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

ok then, so why were you talking about those possibilities despite not thinking they are the case here

You are replying to a post that answers this question in the part of post directed at you.

Go back and see my first reply to you in this thread, let me explain

I quoted what you said and addressed that because the conversation between a few posters was implying that the OP couldn't have been drugged after it was suggested could it be possible but because she was very young and had never been around anything to implant the idea of greys or other things she experienced during her time missing, it gets easily discounted.

So you said what you did that it couldn't be drugs because drugs don't create new knowledge or something like that.

I make no conclusions based on whats shared but what differentiates me and a very few others to the rest in threads like this is I wont discount anything along with not making any conclusions based on whats we information we have.

I will ask questions for myself to gain clarity or to try make a point because of interest in the subject at hand and also if it helps any readers or the person trying to get answers maybe see from a new or different perspective.

More often than not its interpreted ....more negatively than not, questioning that is.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

I am not defensive about my experience, I just don’t want my thread bogged down with possibilities that I believe are not what happened.

I just want to keep to the facts so maybe someone who might have gone through something similar to this can help me fill in some gaps.

As always, Thank you for your interest.

I'll help you to save some time:

You have been probably abducted since forever, also one of your parents, and your son/s. Abductions agenda involves an intergenerational process.

Hypnosis can help to unlock repressed memories, but it works well if you do several sessions, it becomes more accurate with time. It could also help to trigger memories of other events.

Thank you for the information, I’ll have to research this possibility as it keeps coming up; I really don’t believe that is the case, but I’ll look into it Thank you!

Most abductees don't even remember experiencies like yours, and the few that do remember, usually know about 1 or 2 "odd" situations like yours.

When they start digging into their memories, suddenly realize that they have passed by many, many experiences.

It's a well known pattern.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I’m sure there were other experiences by some statements neighbors of mine have told me.

I’ve had 2 neighbors in two different states (AZ, MA) tell me they saw a ufo over my house. First sighting by neighbor in Mass was 1993, second sighting was 2007 or 2008 in Gilbert AZ.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I’m sure there were other experiences by some statements neighbors of mine have told me.

I’ve had 2 neighbors in two different states (AZ, MA) tell me they saw a ufo over my house. First sighting by neighbor in Mass was 1993, second sighting was 2007 or 2008 in Gilbert AZ.

Can you expand a little more about that? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I didn’t see the ufos myself, but I remember very strange things happening at those residences, for example: TVs turning on and off by themselves, garage door opening and closing on its own, I saw an orange orb inside my living room of the AZ house; beds shaking, items going missing, what appeared to be house full of smoke when arriving home several times yet there was nothing on fire, terrible nightmares, something threw my cat thru the air one time, doorbell ringing - no one there, my son was standing on the end of his bed once talking in his sleep. In AZ my son who was 7 at the time told me there were black helicopters following him and his friends on the playground. Heard a disembodied voice once in AZ house. My son also saw an apparition who was running down the hall who looked at my son and told my son “to run”.

The Massachusetts residence I also experienced the zigzagging stars, and extremely bright lights shining in the bedroom window on 2nd floor, with woods in the backyard.

edit on 27-10-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Orange or red orb UFO's are associated with some of the more credible UFO reports and incidents.

I've checked nearby reports to the area KTemplar described, and appropriate time frames.

It checks out as far as UFO investigation goes. Orange and/or red shade orb style UFO's are very commonly reported alongside abduction and missing time cases.

It seems close enough to what I would expect from legitimate experiences.

Not every strange occurrence is necessarily related, but if you're wondering if this is cookies...

I can say it's made from dough and has chocolate chips.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
sounds like Moth man

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Thank you for looking into this. I wish I could know more! For instance Why?, I have some theories but I am not 100% sure if they are correct. Could be even more to it.

I do think some of my past occurrences could be hauntings; yet they both have a frightening effect. I’ve actually gotten good at ignoring it now; and calling out to Jesus helps me.

Can you recommend any books that might give me some answers?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Thank you for looking into this. I wish I could know more! For instance Why?, I have some theories but I am not 100% sure if they are correct. Could be even more to it.

I do think some of my past occurrences could be hauntings; yet they both have a frightening effect. I’ve actually gotten good at ignoring it now; and calling out to Jesus helps me.

Can you recommend any books that might give me some answers?

Read the work of David Jacobs, and the early work of Bud Hopkins.

I would try to contact David aswell to set up a meeting.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join