It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service leaker accuses Biden of being a repeated sexual assaulter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Infowars?

Hardly a reliable source. Got something better?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Infowars... really.????

I mean anytime I write a post about any of the big allegations that have been made about Trump his usual supporters all turn up to dismiss the claim.

Yet its ok when Infowars (again really?) make similar accusations against another politician.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We all know the media will barely make a peep about Franken and Biden. Well... the non-Fox News/Breitbart/The Blaze media at least.

They have a job to do, make as big of a divide as possible, and that means being as blatantly biased as possible. As long as they do that they will make liberals look bad by association. Same goes for the right leaning outlets in the eyes of the left, the more biased they are the more it pushes the left further to the left.

You guys are eating this stuff up.
edit on 11/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh an Al Franken is accused today.

McLovin it. Who's next?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

All Pedos should be punished to the fullest extent of law....I don't care what party they are from. PERIOD!!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Not going to get much in the way of objections from me on that.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If this is true, where are the women coming forward saying they were assaulted? Why should I believe a man saying it was true? For all I know, he is a conservative with an ax to grind against the previous VP.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: GuidedKill

Not going to get much in the way of objections from me on that.

Wonder how the Left will attempt to defend this pic....

Politics have no place in justice...This Senator and others who are guilty are indefensible.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Go figure. I would not have wanted him hugging my daughter, especially when he was drinking.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

We all know the media will barely make a peep about Franken and Biden. Well... the non-Fox News/Breitbart/The Blaze media at least.

They have a job to do, make as big of a divide as possible, and that means being as blatantly biased as possible. As long as they do that they will make liberals look bad by association. Same goes for the right leaning outlets in the eyes of the left, the more biased they are the more it pushes the left further to the left.

You guys are eating this stuff up.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. When Weinstien was outed the liberal media had no problems reporting on his activities and allegations. I imagine that if there is any truth to these Infowar claims (HUGE mark against their veracity right of the start there) then the liberal media will report on them. I'm sure it won't be as extensive as the right, but saying they won't report on them at all is just buying into the silly media narrative that the right is trying to sell you (and you are ironically trying to out in your post).

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If the secret service starts telling what they know we may not have any people left in office.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Probably the same way the Right does, deny it and blame the victim.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Very True! lol

Allegations however are just that. There are several people who have had accusations against them that are unverified. I feel everyone is innocent until proven guilty. However a pic basically showing you doing what you are accused of doing is pretty open and closed case.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Allegations however are just that. There are several people who have had accusations against them that are unverified.

AccusationS, plural, being the key word. Let's not beat around the bush, you're referring to Roy Moore-on, eff him too, his pervy as should be in jail with all these other molesters.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It's on WaPo's front page. ‘Al Franken kissed and groped me without my consent,’ broadcaster Leeann Tweeden says

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Allegations however are just that. There are several people who have had accusations against them that are unverified.

AccusationS, plural, being the key word. Let's not beat around the bush, you're referring to Roy Moore-on, eff him too, his pervy as should be in jail with all these other molesters.

Actually I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. However I do agree with you F Roy Moore. I believe in equal justice for all period. If you do the crime you do the time. If they can prove in a court of law Moore's guilt then string him up.
edit on 16-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's on WaPo's front page. ‘Al Franken kissed and groped me without my consent,’ broadcaster Leeann Tweeden says

Good. I hope him, Moore, Weinstein, Spacey and the rest all end up in the same cell for the Rape Battle Royal.

link   

Actually I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. However I do agree with you F Roy Moore. I believe in equal justice for all period. If you do the crime you do the time. If they can prove in a court of law Moore's guilt then string him up.

Sadly none of these asshats is likely to ever go to jail. We both know that.

link   

Good. I hope him, Moore, Weinstein, Spacey and the rest all end up in the same cell for the Rape Battle Royal.

I hope they'd get a fair trial and are convicted first before I start leveling judgments on their characters.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I hope they'd get a fair trial and are convicted first before I start leveling judgments on their characters.

Trials? What are those? None of these guys, with the posisble exception of Harvey, is ever going to see the inside of a courtroom.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join