It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service leaker accuses Biden of being a repeated sexual assaulter.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

We all know the media will barely make a peep about Franken and Biden. Well... the non-Fox News/Breitbart/The Blaze media at least.

They have a job to do, make as big of a divide as possible, and that means being as blatantly biased as possible. As long as they do that they will make liberals look bad by association. Same goes for the right leaning outlets in the eyes of the left, the more biased they are the more it pushes the left further to the left.

You guys are eating this stuff up.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. When Weinstien was outed the liberal media had no problems reporting on his activities and allegations. I imagine that if there is any truth to these Infowar claims (HUGE mark against their veracity right of the start there) then the liberal media will report on them. I'm sure it won't be as extensive as the right, but saying they won't report on them at all is just buying into the silly media narrative that the right is trying to sell you (and you are ironically trying to out in your post).
While I don't know the truth of these allegations, do you really believe that this idea that the media at times covers for the establishment is a right wing idea? Plenty of leftists say the same thing.

Hmmm? What are you talking about? Both sides cover for their respective establishments. The right covers for Trump so much that they are practically dating. The left covered for Obama like a rabid fangirl. I'm just saying that things aren't so lopsided that the left won't out their side too. I see the left wing media respect opinionated journalism more than the right. But I've also seen the right report on their dirty laundry, it just usually comes with some way to blame the democrats for it. I have far less respect for right leaning media for this reason.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

We all know the media will barely make a peep about Franken and Biden. Well... the non-Fox News/Breitbart/The Blaze media at least.

They have a job to do, make as big of a divide as possible, and that means being as blatantly biased as possible. As long as they do that they will make liberals look bad by association. Same goes for the right leaning outlets in the eyes of the left, the more biased they are the more it pushes the left further to the left.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. When Weinstien was outed the liberal media had no problems reporting on his activities and allegations. I imagine that if there is any truth to these Infowar claims (HUGE mark against their veracity right of the start there) then the liberal media will report on them. I'm sure it won't be as extensive as the right, but saying they won't report on them at all is just buying into the silly media narrative that the right is trying to sell you (and you are ironically trying to out in your post).
While I don't know the truth of these allegations, do you really believe that this idea that the media at times covers for the establishment is a right wing idea? Plenty of leftists say the same thing.

Hmmm? What are you talking about? Both sides cover for their respective establishments. The right covers for Trump so much that they are practically dating. The left covered for Obama like a rabid fangirl. I'm just saying that things aren't so lopsided that the left won't out their side too. I see the left wing media respect opinionated journalism more than the right. But I've also seen the right report on their dirty laundry, it just usually comes with some way to blame the democrats for it. I have far less respect for right leaning media for this reason.
Both do cover for their side with some exceptions. However, what I was referring to is that there also is an establishment that has both sides that will cover at times for wall st and war. They come together at times. This may be true regarding some elite politicians too. An example is that even on the right they talked about Benghazi and Clinton, but didn't cover much bigger issues such as Obama and Clinton's proxy wars in Libya and Syria. Or it was framed as not that.
edit on 17-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Both do cover for their side with some exceptions. However, what I was referring to is that there also is an establishment that has both sides that will cover at times for wall st and war. They come together at times. This may be true regarding some elite politicians too. An example is that even on the right they talked about Benghazi and Clinton, but didn't cover much bigger issues such as Obama and Clinton's proxy wars in Libya and Syria. Or it was framed as not that.

Benghazi is a perfect example of the Left & Right establishment colluding together. The GOP elites kept harping on the stupid non-issue of Benghazi (at best evidence of bad judgement), while pointedly not talking about real, serious crimes like the Clinton Foundation influence peddling or the Uranium One scandal, and definitely not talking about the various Middle East proxy wars which almost certainly qualify as war crimes.
edit on 17-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm not surprised with this "new revelation" I've long suspected as such.

He seems very suave, so you could be fooled into thinking hes just a tactile guy, but the more videos you see with him around kids and women, it's hard not to become alarmed at just how touchy feely he is, overtly so.

He goes beyond what would be considered socially acceptable, he has no sense of personal space and the invasion thereof, such as sniffing peoples hair, playing with their hair, holding waists for extended lengths of time, massaging shoulders etc.

So it wouldn't be a leap to imagine left to his own devices behind closed doors that he could be capable of far worse.

So I'm inclined to put weight behind what this man says. Do I think Biden will ever face charges? probably not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join