It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service leaker accuses Biden of being a repeated sexual assaulter.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

WTF?if someone molest's someone in public it isn't sexual harrassment,obviously a liberal posting this,breaking laws is ok with them,as long as they are a Democrat

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

bigleaguepolitics.com...

In the wake of new reports about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. having inappropriate contact with women and children, as well as a resurgence of videos and images of his conduct, Nicole Perlroth of The New York Times is calling on Twitter to “handle,” or censor, the content.

The Tweet followed the release of my report on allegations from a Secret Service agent who had worked within the Biden residence at Washington’s Naval Observatory, the official home of the vice president. The agent compared the former Veep to Harvey Weinstein and alleged that the situation was so dire that an annual holiday party at the residence for Secret Service agents and members of the Navy had to be canceled over concerns about his behavior towards women and teenage girls.

Here ya go, New York Times.

About as left as you can get.

Alex Jones is way more credible IMHO.

But what else can you expect from the fine people who also gave us this great article.

www.nytimes.com...

Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime

edit on 16-11-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Plenty of these nothing burger threads lately brought to us by troll farms from Russia. I think we may see golden shower videos of Trump very soon or some other fckup so Trump minions can deflect by linking to Biden or Al
Mark my words
edit on 16-11-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Do you have kids? If so would you let them sleep over at uncle joes house?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gross, Inforwars. Got another source?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

even if proven to be 100% true they wont touch him, since that would open everyone who has sat in the white house to potential jail time.

As we've seen, all that's needed is for ONE accuser (parent or child) to be brave enough to come forward.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What a resume.

Joe leads with his nose, then moves in with those hands, then come the dirty whispers. No age group is safe, no amount of ugly deters him.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

All the mainstream news outlets are owned by the Corporations that own the Government, so where the heck can you get good information from? logically its all misinformation and nothing can be taken at face value.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think most of us here have known about creepy Joe Biden for years, especially if the videos online are anything to go by. However, I cannot lament him for strutting in the VP residence in the nude. I mean, its technically his place for the time he was there right?? I guess it could be a problem if it is full of staffers like the White House. I don't really know one way or another.

I used to enjoy strutting around in the nude myself at home, and then we had kids

I do miss walking around naked at leisure. Now I have to go to specially tailored businesses if I want to do that. I only managed to convince her yo check it out once though, so you know .... I guess I'm living the clothed life for now.
a reply to: Swills
yea, how about C-Span, it has a thorough documenting of but a fraction of his public exploits! Courtesy of YouTube of course.
Just type creepy joe biden. Ah better yet, let me just embed since I know you are not going to do that.
This one has nice music to go with all that general AND sexual harassment, unwarranted physical contact and clearly distraught reactions of the victims.

edit on 11-16-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The guy's a pervert. I cringe watching him mauling children for photo shoots. Imagine what he dies once the cameras are off. He can't even control himself. I wouldn't let my kid within 10 feet of him.
The arms around a girls waist is just him trying to brush up against their chest and he gets to peep down their tops. At least that's what I've seen him doing

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Its interesting that the video only covered about half of Joe's creepiest, strangest moments with women and girls. I suppose they are too many in number to remember when making a video like this.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Touching children in a public photo is not sexual.

Routinely touching, caressing, hugging, groping children that are not your own is at the very LEAST questionable. I dont recall ever touching anyones kids, except perhaps for a short pat on the head or shoulder. Anything beyond that feels like an old lecher who wants to vampirize energy off the innocent.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

vampirize energy off the innocent.

Nearly this exact sentence is what brought me to ATS originally. I was told they are aliens that work with elements of the empire that are mostly responsible for so many unfound missing children and teenagers every year. Regardless of how out of this world those claims sound, does anyone recall which type of aliens were attributed to these actions??

I don't think I ever found the answer. Nords, Greys, Reptilians, Insectoids?? Other???

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well I opened up WaPo this morning, as I do every morning, and I saw this article on the front page:
Al Franken championed a Minnesota rape survivor’s bill. Now she wants a new sponsor.
So there's that.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

While I could believe it, I'm not going to take it from infowars, a site that is so fake they're being sued by Russia for plagarism.
I lost all respect for infowars when they went from claiming to truly be antiestablishment to being rabid trump apologists. Even jones wasn't a sell out or fake before, he certainly is now.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

We all know the media will barely make a peep about Franken and Biden. Well... the non-Fox News/Breitbart/The Blaze media at least.

They have a job to do, make as big of a divide as possible, and that means being as blatantly biased as possible. As long as they do that they will make liberals look bad by association. Same goes for the right leaning outlets in the eyes of the left, the more biased they are the more it pushes the left further to the left.

You guys are eating this stuff up.

I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. When Weinstien was outed the liberal media had no problems reporting on his activities and allegations. I imagine that if there is any truth to these Infowar claims (HUGE mark against their veracity right of the start there) then the liberal media will report on them. I'm sure it won't be as extensive as the right, but saying they won't report on them at all is just buying into the silly media narrative that the right is trying to sell you (and you are ironically trying to out in your post).
While I don't know the truth of these allegations, do you really believe that this idea that the media at times covers for the establishment is a right wing idea? Plenty of leftists say the same thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

The agent compared the former Veep to Harvey Weinstein and alleged that the situation was so dire that an annual holiday party at the residence for Secret Service agents and members of the Navy had to be canceled over concerns about his behavior towards women and teenage girls.

Holy crap
That is horrible

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Its interesting that the video only covered about half of Joe's creepiest, strangest moments with women and girls. I suppose they are too many in number to remember when making a video like this.

They'd need to make it a series.

Creepy Uncle Joe, vol. 1
Creepy Uncle Joe, vol. 2
Creepy Uncle Joe, vol. 3...

I saw the report about the NYT, calling on Twitter to censor this story. How can you criticize the state-sponsored media in places like China and North Korea, when we have outlets like the NYT and WaPo shamelessly parroting the official establishment line?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: dfnj2015

WTF?if someone molest's someone in public it isn't sexual harrassment,obviously a liberal posting this,breaking laws is ok with them,as long as they are a Democrat

Umm Trump. You perfectly OK with it if he has a R beside his name.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
He should run for president and throw and R beside his name, he would automatically get elected.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join