It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dead after school shooting in California, shooter stopped by deputies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
According to the link, they are investigating a total of five different crime scenes related to this incident. It looks like it may have been some type of crime spree that ended at the school. I will never understand how a school can be considered a target to even the most depraved criminal.

Because they know, with absolute certainty, that there is no one in a school zone that can stop them until LEOs arrive...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Then someone needs to stop that Schumann guy. JK

Maybe they booted up HAARP again?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: JBurns
According to the link, they are investigating a total of five different crime scenes related to this incident. It looks like it may have been some type of crime spree that ended at the school. I will never understand how a school can be considered a target to even the most depraved criminal.

Because they know, with absolute certainty, that there is no one in a school zone that can stop them until LEOs arrive...

Everybody pay Lab4Us, he wins today's prize.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
As many times as violence occurs known and unknown around the world, I'll never understand how anyone could harm children in any way but also this way..... To me there are two kinds of people in the world, those who are strong and those who are not. It's harsh but if you're weak, seek help, and if you must, then go off onto the great beyond alone. By yourself. Do not take anyone most importantly the sweet innocent youth. Man this makes me so angry.

-Alee
edit on 11/14/2017 by NerdGoddess because: spelling issue

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: Black_Fox

I don't think you get the point of terrorism...

It's not just to induce fear it's also to reduce the population of people you consider enemies...

This is terrorism?
No, Chicago and Milwaukee is Terrorism.

People, gang related or not, get shot all the time.

In numbers far higher than this case.

Till gangs are labeled baby isis, than I don't wanna hear about this being terrorism.

This is another nut case, who got his 5 mins of fame, thanks media.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
and another thing that bothered me was this

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this." No additional details have been released.

Link from OP

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

From your source:

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy has been crazy, and he's been threatening us and everything. I just feel like there maybe should have been more effort put into stopping things like this."

So who did they make aware? Were the police on notice about this guy? He's been shooting rounds, threatening his neighbors and yet he still had his weapons? Then he goes and shoots up a school...

Absolute insanity.

Sure I know it's not a popular narrative, but this new "normal" is complete and utter BS.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What are the odds that he works "security"?

Comment on a past post, if the gun did came from Mexico, what are the odds it is an Obama "F&F" gun?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

If he is in security, what are the odds its G4S?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
What are the odds that he works "security"?

Comment on a past post, if the gun did came from Mexico, what are the odds it is an Obama "F&F" gun?

As far as I know, you have to pass a 10 year background check before you can get a security work card in California. Same goes for Nevada. A Felony record would have precluded him from being a security officer in any capacity, armed or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

If he is in security, what are the odds its G4S?

Even worse, what are the odds it's G14 classified?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Its an hour later and I can't quite make out who the three dead are. It appears 1 is the gunman, then 2 is a room mate, but who was the third deceased victim?

Oh, BTW, references to prayer after incidents like this really trigger the leftists; you might want to stop doing that.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That is for sure, face

No sane individual could willingly murder children. Like you said, at least property crimes and even crimes against people can be explained by greed/revenge/etc, but there is no such motive even possible when it comes to children. No criminal conspirators stand to gain anything by committing such an act.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Well G4S aren't exactly famous for their vetting procedures so you could be right there.

And he had a certificate.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Well G4S aren't exactly famous for their vetting procedures so you could be right there.

And he had a certificate.

Maybe G4S itself sucks, but it's still a state run background check that goes to their respective PILB(or whatever equivalent they have in CA) office. The licensing process isn't handled by the corporation, but by the state.

Regardless, there's no evidence this guy worked for a security outfit, and G4S isn't even relevant to this.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I am unsure at this time as well. The original article suggested 3 students were killed, however a lot of early information turns out to be inaccurate. I think it is a great idea to keep that in mind with these kinds of developments

Oh, BTW, references to prayer after incidents like this really trigger the leftists; you might want to stop doing that.

I assure you that was not my intent. I don't want to make this a political issue, and no one should take it as a personal affront. I literally mean I will be praying for these people, and I say that in the most sincere way possible

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: 0racle
2 people shoot an elementary school?

2? 1 you can pin down to severe mental disorder... but 2? Even two people with severe mental disorders ... It seems incredibly unlikely to me to have been simply mental disorder... This seems political... assuming there were actually two shooters...

" This seems political"

Simple, stop putting these nut cases on tv, stop the 24/MSM coverage.

Todays society feels the need to turn these people into the new 24 hour star.

Quit the coverage, no 5 mins of fame and people will top copy catting.

These lunatics were failures at life and shouldn't be given any attention in their acts.

Yes, shootings only happen because of TV. Because we all know, absolutely no one was ever shot before the invention of the TV.

You guys and your excuses.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

This has actually been brought up by psychiatrists and psychoanalysts for over a decade.

But I'm sure you know better.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Thanks for the clarification.

I was only responding to the suggestion he could've been in security.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Jefferton

This has actually been brought up by psychiatrists and psychoanalysts for over a decade.

But I'm sure you know better.

So... what did they blame shootings on before?

(I think you missed my point)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join