It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dead after school shooting in California, shooter stopped by deputies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
False flag. California has gun control, this can't be real.

Not enough gun control obviously

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

This witness claims to be a neighbor of the shooter. He says his roomate was shot and killed and the shooter stole his truck.

He warned the cops that the guy was shooting off bullets and full magazines and threatening them.

A short video clip at link
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Here is part of an interview with the man who says his truck was stolen and his roommate was shot and killed by the alleged shooter who is described as a known felon in his 50's named Kevin.

Known felon.

Why does he have guns. In CALIFORNIA of all places?
edit on 14 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Or gun control doesn't work. California has just about every pet gun control idea that's been raised except for outright bans.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
2 people shoot an elementary school?

2? 1 you can pin down to severe mental disorder... but 2? Even two people with severe mental disorders ... It seems incredibly unlikely to me to have been simply mental disorder... This seems political... assuming there were actually two shooters...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Great find Echoes, hopefully this all makes a little more sense once the information is more complete

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

2? 1 you can pin down to severe mental disorder... but 2? Even two people with severe mental disorders ... It seems incredibly unlikely to me to have been simply mental disorder... This seems political... assuming there were actually two shooters...

It wasn't.

It was 1 man they say is named Kevin, in his 50s who is a known felon according to the twitter feed for the local news.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

" This seems political"

Simple, stop putting these nut cases on tv, stop the 24/MSM coverage.

Todays society feels the need to turn these people into the new 24 hour star.

Quit the coverage, no 5 mins of fame and people will top copy catting.

These lunatics were failures at life and shouldn't be given any attention in their acts.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

then why are there news reports with witnesses saying they saw two gunmen?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
According to the link, they are investigating a total of five different crime scenes related to this incident. It looks like it may have been some type of crime spree that ended at the school. I will never understand how a school can be considered a target to even the most depraved criminal.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

Omfg not again. I just wish there was a way of stopping this happening but I'm pretty sure there isn't.

What a sick society we live in today.

If I believed in god I'd send prayers; instead I send condolences and my thoughts go out to them. Sad days. Again.

link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I don't think you get the point of terrorism...

It's not just to induce fear it's also to reduce the population of people you consider enemies...

link   

then why are there news reports with witnesses saying they saw two gunmen?

Witnesses aren't always reliable.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I don't think he is denying the possibility of a second gunman, simply saying we should wait to get all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

It certainly is a possibility. But it is also a possibility that the echoes of gunshots in an urban setting sounded like multiple shooters/weapons.

Just some food for thought, not to speak for anyone else!

link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Epsilons require herding by cell.
The EF signals used to do it are still a mystery.
Apparently modifying their frontal cortexes from video games,have rendered them susceptible to a signal.
I am still putting it all together but TOSS in anti depressants and we get human grenades.
AND it LOOKS like it's both intended and controlled.
The Marxism/racial angle is to trigger unrest,but WE have already SEEN our cold war programming ,taken it apart and examined it ,and SEE the same game,so we halted it as we voted.
BUT the left is creating a countergroup in the generation following millennials ,with ALL the info and A BETTER ability to process it.
A lie is a lie and I think they'll see it.

link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

" This seems political"

Simple, stop putting these nut cases on tv, stop the 24/MSM coverage.

Todays society feels the need to turn these people into the new 24 hour star.

Quit the coverage, no 5 mins of fame and people will top copy catting.

These lunatics were failures at life and shouldn't be given any attention in their acts.

I endorse this message.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
I will never understand how a school can be considered a target to even the most depraved criminal.

That's why these are usually inherently mental health issues. No healthy individual would go shoot up a school. There's a logical criminal motive to rob a bank or commit theft (not saying it's right, but there is something to gain for the criminal in such crimes). There's no logical criminal motive to shoot up a school. The person has to be mentally deficient.

Edit: They might go shoot a particular person at the school if they were pissed off at them. That doesn't explain why you would shoot random people though. That requires some mental health problems.
edit on 14 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Agreed MrCrow, it breaks my heart to hear about these poor innocent young children. It is inexcusable to ever target children, I don't care what excuse a shooter thinks they have for their evil actions.

My only hope is that the families of the victims get the support they need, and those who are injured and possibly clinging to life pull through have a fast recovery.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Look at it this way, I think 30 seconds is a new record.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

The guy was a felon, there are already laws to prevent him from buying any from dealers.

Unless you want to make sure the guns didnt come from mexico. Open boarders and all that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join