It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4chan Q "theory" regarding Mueller Trump - Storm Clouds on the horizon? Trump to make address.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So, this thread started in November 2017. It's now February 2018, and there's been no sign of the promised 'storm.'

Hillary and Obama haven't been locked up; Trump's administration is floundering helplessly, with a bunch of his campaign staffers in handcuffs; Trump is threatening to impose new gun controls, and his supporters are melting down in horror.

Where's the storm? There is no storm. There will never be a storm. It's all nonsense.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Porquenolosdos

LOL what are you going to do when mueller indicts podesta?

BTW, I agree with you on this Q garbage. It's just a game to keep people engaged.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Q stuff is Pizzagate version 2, a far right online smear campaign that has now politicised conspiracy theories

wouldn’t surprise me if Roger Stone came up with the idea and implemented it with his online connections who throw out fake news stories daily

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

A lot of the people that push the Mueller and Trump are working together theory are also critical of the investigation in any other context.

It's #ing breathtaking. Lol

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

When is that happening? The new indictments suggest that company A and company B were lied to by Manafort and didn't know the ultimat client.

Better keep up. There's gonna be a test.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Sure he is.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Hillary? Hahaha hahaha. Find a new opponent would ya?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Sure they are.

edit on 2262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Where's the storm? There is no storm. There will never be a storm. It's all nonsense.

Oh I think the "storm" came but it made landfall far from their ill-reasoned expectations.

The multiple indictments, convictions & guilty pleas that Mueller has secured against the trump camp certainly do appear to be barreling down like a class 5 hurricane.

K~

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I wish the Democrats would find a new good opponent and maybe I'd come back to the party. As it is now, the Democrats are so far off course I cannot consider a return unless they change their platform and get some sensible candidates. Oh, and stop the HATE messaging!
edit on 26-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join