It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
I really didn’t. But then again I don’t wait around with baited breath for anyone that knows the president to say something that I can twist into hatespeach

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: WalterTilley

So you want to deny the facts about all the white males shooting a bunch of people in public places lately? If we're going to ban Muslims, we need to ban white men too. For my safety.

I am sure there are no men of any color that want to get near you, you are safe girl.

Well that's a deeply cheap and non-classy thing to say.

I hope you'll take the opportunity to apologise to the lady for saying that.

Or are you no gentleman?

She specifies that she hates WHITE men, so it's racist too. Thought we weren't supposed to be nice to racists?

Double standard hypocrites of the Left, go figure.

Mmm did she say she hates WHiTE men. ( Not sure why the capitalisation)?

Or was she making an ironic point about the mind boggling stupidity of Muslim bans.

Tricky one.

Except the logic was all out of whack. Conflating a skin colour with a religion is a deceptive trick, but not that tricky.

The logic seems sound to me.

The belief that all white men are dangerous gun nuts is no more or less stupid than the belief that all Muslims are terrorists.

Except one is racist the other isn’t.

Yes, the belief that all WHITE men are dangerous gun nuts. Muslims are not a race.

Obviously both are factually inacurate. Muslim or Christian, Caucasian or not, we have the same potential for good and bad.

That will be a tough position to counter, I would imagine lesmis may seek council before answering.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Personally I wouldnt call it "racist" nor bigoted for that matter.

Although, in some cases, I feel like crimes by Moslems are presented as though they are the only people worldwide committing crimes, which is obviously ridiculous.

If you find that you are overly pre-occupied or "obsessed" with this one particular group, then you may need to take a break, for your own well being.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I think it depends on the intention behind posting it. Are you posting for general talk or are you posting it to prove 'muslims' are these horrid people?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So you want to deny the facts about all the white males shooting a bunch of people in public places lately? If we're going to ban Muslims, we need to ban white men too. For my safety.

I am sure there are no men of any color that want to get near you, you are safe girl.

Or are you no gentleman?

She specifies that she hates WHITE men, so it's racist too. Thought we weren't supposed to be nice to racists?

Or was she making an ironic point about the mind boggling stupidity of Muslim bans.

Tricky one.

Except the logic was all out of whack. Conflating a skin colour with a religion is a deceptive trick, but not that tricky.

The belief that all white men are dangerous gun nuts is no more or less stupid than the belief that all Muslims are terrorists.

As I said before I highly doubt many of the islamophobic comments are grounded in a deep understanding of theology.

Still happy to use bigot instead so not leave anyone out.

It’s not bigoted either.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: djz3ro

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

Yes, the belief that all WHITE men are dangerous gun nuts. Muslims are not a race.

Obviously both are factually inacurate. Muslim or Christian, Caucasian or not, we have the same potential for good and bad.

That will be a tough position to counter, I would imagine lesmis may seek council before answering.

You imagine. Is that more reading between the lines?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

There are a ton of fake-news sites that do a great deal of anti-Muslim promotion.

If you can provide hard evidence, reporting and facts, go for it.

Posting fake hate news is racist though.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

As I said before I highly doubt many of the islamophobic comments are grounded in a deep understanding of theology.

Still happy to use bigot instead so not leave anyone out.

It’s not bigoted either.

If you read the chain of posts you would see the statement was regarding the belief that all Muslims are terrorists.

Are you claiming that isn't bigoted?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You can post it, but not say out loud. also do not post pictures of the profet, with a bomb in the turban, it is not allowed. According to God.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
no you are correct islam is a pseudoreligion/ cult that preaches hate and intolerance to its devout . it is followed by peoples of many creeds. we as a world need to realize we are one race homo sapien we just happen to come in many hues. but no someone reporting on muslim atrocities is not a bigot. political correctness is the plague of the western world.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

So Christianity = Religion

Islam = Pseudoreligion/cult?

Why is that?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Someone on here labeled me as a racist because I said Trump looks like an Umpalumpa and they were serious. lol

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
i wanted to point this out because it is what a member wanted to claim, and apparently some members of the staff are claiming the same thing.

a reply to: JustMike

You are banging your head against the wall.

Those that keep on spurting this kind of factless nonsense do so because they are racist and thinks it allows them to be so without question.

the same types of people are the ones that argue that the UK is under sharia law because they read it on a US right wing website and argue with the people that live here and tell us we are lying.

Madness I tell you.

So? A staff member has an opinion. No problem there.

Do people really need to be reminded that "Islam is not a race"?...

Islam is a religion, and adherents of Islam are made up of many different races. Not to mention the fact that there are Arabs who are white, with blue eyes, and light hair.

Link

There are Muslims from every race in the world, so when stories are posted showing crimes made by Muslims,including immigrants, it does not make racists of those people posting these stories...

Yup. I've been pointing that out for years. The FACT is that when posting about Muslims here they ARE talking about Arabs. That also is a fact and indeed "racist'.

It seems that even this website has acquired the norm made by the Obama administration to ignore and dismiss attacks by Muslim radicals...

I'd like to see some proof for that claim. Sounds more like the staff won't condone racism and that barks your onion. BTW Obama is yesterday's news. Give it a break.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Christianity, guy heal's, preached peace and love, forgiveness and honouring God.
Get's killed and rises from the dead then ascend's turning into cloud like spirit as he does seeming to disappear into the sky, the same guy was more like a solid apparition all his life anyway since his body though born of a woman was not fathered by a physical father - hence his father is spirit and so is he.
A religion of hope and redemption.
I have come to set the captives free - anti slavery at it's very core.

Islam preaches rape - it really does look it up, founder was not of jewish extraction and yet tried to pass himself off as the real christ - the messiah but got rejected by the Jewish elders whom he tried and failed to intimidate into naming him so.
He married a six year old child called Aisha - the earliest versions of the Sura's say she was six NOT nine, her hair fell out on the wedding night - TRAUMA - so he did not touch her - AGAIN - until it grew back - WHEN SHE WAS NINE - because being hairless she was seen as impure.
Unbelievers are to be struck on the back of the neck (beheaded) so much for love thy neighbour as thyself.
Claimed Jesus was not the son of God, never got crucified and all from 600 years after the event's of the new testament.
Was a salesman, woman were only for pleasure and to have kid's, told his followers the woman of Persia would lay on there back's with there leg's spread so that they could rape them - so inciting invasion, rape and murder.
FEARED Um Kirfa the chieftainess of the Kuffiri tribe because she had more respect than him and had earned it peacefully by arbitrating between the disputes of other tribes so had also earned the allegiance of those other tribes and she had been given ceremonial sword's by there leaders which were hung in her tent SO he and his men crept into her camp by night - ON there belly's then hid in the sand by day to be unseen - Um Kirfa was only in her 20's so when he and his men finally reached her tent and launched there attack they raped her then tied her between cammel's and tore her limb from limb, Muhammad meanwhile was feasting in her tent which was now his tent and they brought her head into him as a trophy, she had a small daughter - if the guy married a six year old how small is small to them and he gave HER this child to his uncle as a play thing.
Never healed anyone, Never raised the dead, Never parted the sea like moses and NEVER recieved the spirit of God but he supposedly recieved his instruction's form the angel Gabriel - all the old testament and new testament prophets and apostles ALL received the holy spirit - angels are fellow servant's not masters.
A religion that panders to the vanity of evil men, preaches conquest and dominance and yet claims to preach peace.
Slavery is a part of that religion.

In a nutshell not immediately apparent but the two religions are diametrically opposed, they preach opposing ideal's.

You know there are actually more slaves in the world today than at any time in history.

edit on 15-11-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

If you read the chain of posts you would see the statement was regarding the belief that all Muslims are terrorists.

Yes I am claiming that is not bigoted.

Edit: I cannot find anything saying all muslims are terrorists. Care to quote it?
edit on 15-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yes I am claiming that is not bigoted.

Edit: I cannot find anything saying all muslims are terrorists. Care to quote it?

I wait with genuine anticipation your explanation of how that is not bigoted?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Reading some posts here maybe there should be a thread like, "Is there a time that racism is not only OK but necessary?" Seems like that may be apt.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

bigoted |ˈbiɡədəd|
adjective
having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others: a bigoted group of reactionaries | a thoughtless and bigoted article.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

bigoted |ˈbiɡədəd|
adjective
having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others: a bigoted group of reactionaries | a thoughtless and bigoted article.

Definition of bigot

:a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially
ne who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

bigoted |ˈbiɡədəd|
adjective

big·ot·ed (bĭg′ə-tĭd)
adj.
Being or characteristic of a bigot: a bigoted person; an outrageously bigoted viewpoint.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join