It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: WalterTilley

So you want to deny the facts about all the white males shooting a bunch of people in public places lately? If we're going to ban Muslims, we need to ban white men too. For my safety.

I am sure there are no men of any color that want to get near you, you are safe girl.

Well that's a deeply cheap and non-classy thing to say.

I hope you'll take the opportunity to apologise to the lady for saying that.

Or are you no gentleman?

She specifies that she hates WHITE men, so it's racist too. Thought we weren't supposed to be nice to racists?

Double standard hypocrites of the Left, go figure.

Mmm did she say she hates WHiTE men. ( Not sure why the capitalisation)?

Or was she making an ironic point about the mind boggling stupidity of Muslim bans.

Tricky one.

Except the logic was all out of whack. Conflating a skin colour with a religion is a deceptive trick, but not that tricky.

Perhaps this is why reading between the lines is a useful skill to have.

Some might call that making stuff up.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Who can MAKE me care lately?
NO ONE ,I am an apex predator so when I call a person out, I am doing so for a wrong act IN FRONT of me,I don't care about ramifications if I'm already a fringe element and I am trained by pros to do so.
MS13,Jihadis a wayward BLM fan...THESE are ALL to a man (OR WOMAN) lower species of predators to me and annoying ONLY because YOU won't LET ME have them for myself. and obstruct the targets.THAT and the rampant MARXIST children that weren't spanked ,which we find ourselves INFESTED with.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Its not racist but its bigoted. Since the point is well made a religion isn't a race. But its bigoted ignorance to imply a particular religion or group is prone to crime.

How would it look if I just advertised white men all the time commit white collar crimes.

Like this:

Another white man accused of bank fraud.

Or

White men guilty of stock manipulation

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

SUCH an idea MIGHT hold weight OUTSIDE a current war with some...as it is now it's a security breach for Americans to think so.
edit on 14-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

SUCH an idea MIGHT hold weight OUTSIDE a current war with some...as it is now it's a security breach for Americans to think so.

I don't get your point

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I think he is talking about how we are in an armed conflict with a large number of people that claim to be worshipers of islam, and the notoriously close mouthed nature of many mosques (depending on what region they are from I know) that it is a risk to not track them closely.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

From a terrorist perspective I see your point.

But Alex Jones types report Muslim crimes—outside of terrorist possibilities—like they are prone to them.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Bigotry is the intolerance of other opinions and those who hold them.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Bigotry is the intolerance of other opinions and those who hold them.

Okay

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So you want to deny the facts about all the white males shooting a bunch of people in public places lately? If we're going to ban Muslims, we need to ban white men too. For my safety.

I am sure there are no men of any color that want to get near you, you are safe girl.

Or are you no gentleman?

She specifies that she hates WHITE men, so it's racist too. Thought we weren't supposed to be nice to racists?

Or was she making an ironic point about the mind boggling stupidity of Muslim bans.

Tricky one.

Except the logic was all out of whack. Conflating a skin colour with a religion is a deceptive trick, but not that tricky.

Perhaps this is why reading between the lines is a useful skill to have.

Some might call that making stuff up.

Perhaps, it seems though having the intelligence to discern the difference is becoming a rare trait.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
what are the stats on how many crimes are being committed by refugees? what are the percentages of crimes done by muslims compared to non muslims? what percentage of the refugees are trouble makers, sexist, criminals etc etc i wonder if it is just a few bad muslim apples ruining it for all muslims or if it is just a small percentage of muslim refugees that are causing all the ruckus?

as the numbers of muslims living in europe increases and these negative news stories continue to build hatred i fear upcoming generations of muslims will grow up jaded and disenfranchised causing even more hate and radical extremists on all sides.

i do not know what the logical solution is but if the situation continues to escalate i do fear a little bit of history repeating itself and another "inquistion/holocaust" on the horizon.
edit on 14-11-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why not admit that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and harmless, and that attempting to ban all Muslims is nothing but hateful, and won't even solve the problem of terrorism?

Most Sharks don't eat people but I'm not going to go sticking my hand in ones mouth. I know they will bite and that's all I need to know.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

So you don't swim in the ocean?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then let's also focus on why white males keep getting a hold of guns and shooting up a bunch of strangers in public places. I'm much more concerned about that. I'm much more suspicious of every white guy I see in the grocery store now, then I am of the Muslim women who have shopped there along side me for years with no harm done.

We already do that. It’s politically correct to do so.

Well we haven't stopped the carnage, because it just keeps on happening. Ban white men. White men are like Skittles. If there's even just one bad one, you gotta throw the whole bunch out, just to be safe.

I didn’t know that about myself or skittles. Aren’t you just a plethora of useful knowledge. I’m lucky to know you
edit on 15-11-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: Three amigos reference

Oh and you might want to tone down the white devil thing. I hear that we rule the world; you’re putting yourself in danger
edit on 15-11-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

The logic seems sound to me.

The belief that all white men are dangerous gun nuts is no more or less stupid than the belief that all Muslims are terrorists.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then let's also focus on why white males keep getting a hold of guns and shooting up a bunch of strangers in public places. I'm much more concerned about that. I'm much more suspicious of every white guy I see in the grocery store now, then I am of the Muslim women who have shopped there along side me for years with no harm done.

We already do that. It’s politically correct to do so.

Well we haven't stopped the carnage, because it just keeps on happening. Ban white men. White men are like Skittles. If there's even just one bad one, you gotta throw the whole bunch out, just to be safe.

I didn’t know that about myself or skittles. Aren’t you just a plethora of useful knowledge. I’m lucky to know you

Oh and you might want to tone down the white devil thing. I hear that we rule the world; you’re putting yourself in danger

Did you really not get the skittles reference?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Holy hell. Talk about a non-coherent argument.

Listen - religion is a social construct and not hardwired in biology in any way. You will find all types of people within any form of religion or -ism. And well, you are right of one thing, namely locating the source of crime - and that is more than often rooted in socio-economical reasons.

And come on dude, have some self critique. The "left" haven't spewed misinformation, it's the Trump supports who yell fake news at everything that goes against their thwarted worldviews.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

The belief that all white men are dangerous gun nuts is no more or less stupid than the belief that all Muslims are terrorists.

Except one is racist the other isn’t.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

Yes, the belief that all WHITE men are dangerous gun nuts. Muslims are not a race.

Obviously both are factually inacurate. Muslim or Christian, Caucasian or not, we have the same potential for good and bad.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

As I said before I highly doubt many of the islamophobic comments are grounded in a deep understanding of theology.

Still happy to use bigot instead so not leave anyone out.
edit on 15-11-2017 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join