It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why cant people stop hiding behing the internet and just come out and say they hate xyz because off, makes it much easier to seperate the bigots from the rest of the world.

Just man up, and say it out loud.

Like the post immediately below yours you mean?

I guess it is refreshing when they don't even try to hide the bigotry.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Why cant people stop hiding behing the internet and just come out and say they hate xyz because off, makes it much easier to seperate the bigots from the rest of the world.

There hiding behind the anonimity of the internet , and they cant even man up enough courage to say it out loud, bunch of cowards if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Just another Sheeple victim in waiting. You lash out with the dull tarnished sword of bigotry when it is you who hate your neighbor and find joy in the terror attacks upon them. Admit it.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Then let's also focus on why white males keep getting a hold of guns and shooting up a bunch of strangers in public places. I'm much more concerned about that. I'm much more suspicious of every white guy I see in the grocery store now, then I am of the Muslim women who have shopped there along side me for years with no harm done.

How about comparing that Muslim man with the White man..any more scared of one versus the other..my guess is no.....we know your feelings on men versus women lol..those evil men are always out to get you..this place is going downhill fast

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Just another Sheeple victim in waiting. You lash out with the dull tarnished sword of bigotry when it is you who hate your neighbor and find joy in the terror attacks upon them. Admit it.

Waaaa the bad man said i was a bigot waaa, now i have to insult him waaaaa.Grow a pair and man up son, hiding on ats and cant even say how proud you are of being a piece of #.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

It is Impossible to be racist when showing evidence of immigrant crimes.
It is when you focus on one group. Instead of hiding behind chicken# platitudes, why not just own your prejudice? It's still offensive, but a lot less lame.

You mean like innocent children handicapped from an incest based faith, brainwashed from birth to kill who they learn to hate as the infidel? These destitute murderous disciples then shuttled around the globe with the wealth squandered from their soon to be victims?

Half a century ago, the most devious minded author could not cook up such a scenario and spin it as a possible reality, yet it is happening before our very eyes and to make it even more sinister, the victims fight to the bitter end for their murderers to make it to their doorsteps. The ultimate Sheeple led to the slaughter, like a sacrificial ceremony played out on a global scale.

What world do you live in? I honestly feel sorry for you, it must be horrible to live with so much fear. Maybe some time you should leave the safety of your computer screen, step outside cowboy land and expand your experiences.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Waaaa the bad man said i was a bigot waaa, now i have to insult him waaaaa.Grow a pair and man up son, hiding on ats and cant even say how proud you are of being a piece of #.

So you are a proud piece of #, good for you. I agree that you are, happy? I also take from your reply that you enjoy terrorist attacks that kill your neighbors.
edit on 14-11-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So you are a proud piece of #, good for you. I agree that you are, happy?

You seriously need to work on your insults son, not even man enough to say your a proud bigot, come on man trump won, you guys can come out of the closet. Show the world your true colors.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

There hiding behind the anonimity of the internet , and they cant even man up enough courage to say it out loud, bunch of cowards if you ask me.

Cowards yes 100%. I suspect they all have underdeveloped genitalia and wet themselves at night as well.

After all if evidence free generalisations are good enough for them I may as well play along.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Except you're a boy who doesn't know a damn thing about "manning up", your vocabulary consist of few words and post don't merit much other then being willfully naive or just plain ignorant.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Because thats the only two options, bigotry or supporting terrorism...

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Bigot might be a more suitable word.
It's just sometimes some of you are just about jizzing in your pants with the "see look" meanwhile crime happens every f'ing day. It's not a race/religion problem..it's a sh#tty human problem, and there is no exclusivity there.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

First of all let's make clear that Islam is NOT just a religion it is a sociocultural system. They use their faith to run their complete lives, so to call it just a faith is erroneous.
Now in answer to you all think on this. As far as I know All and I mean all the multiple killers in the US, whatever colour they may be have been religiously neutral. ie. every Muslim terrorists has used his faith to justify his act.
So yes it's clear to say that in the instance the terrorist is Muslim.
I've said this before and I'll say it again THIS IS A MUSLIM PROBLEM FOR MUSLIMS TO SORT OUT. But they don't want to do they?

Exactly right, it is totalitarian, theocracy wedded to fascism. Critics and other heretics have to live under armed guard, while Western masochists capitulate to and defend the sensibilities of the aggressors.

edit on 14-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Except you're a boy who doesn't know a damn thing about "manning up", your vocabulary consist of few words and post don't merit much other then being willfully naive or just plain ignorant.

Oh noes you got triggered too, another fake alpha male hiding on the internet lol.

Grow a pair, you guys won, come out of the closet and be proud.

You lost the debate kiddo, it's time to move on.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Oh noes you got triggered too, another fake alpha male hiding on the internet lol.

Grow pair, you guys won, come out of the closet and be proud.

"Triggered" "noes" and "alpha male", you serve to prove my point boy.

All your post read the same way,
"oh snap triggered son!!"
"oh noes"

Yeah, it gets lame and stupid. Infact, most folks seemed pleased at your mental ineptitude regarding your post, I laughed at them regularly as they are hopelessly predictable.

Seriously, try harder, you bring shame to trolls everywhere.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Grow a pair, you guys won, come out of the closet and be proud.

You lost the debate kiddo, it's time to move on.

Lol you call this a debate, not man enough to say your a bigot

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

It is Impossible to be racist when showing evidence of immigrant crimes.
It is when you focus on one group. Instead of hiding behind chicken# platitudes, why not just own your prejudice? It's still offensive, but a lot less lame.

You mean like innocent children handicapped from an incest based faith, brainwashed from birth to kill who they learn to hate as the infidel? These destitute murderous disciples then shuttled around the globe with the wealth squandered from their soon to be victims?

Half a century ago, the most devious minded author could not cook up such a scenario and spin it as a possible reality, yet it is happening before our very eyes and to make it even more sinister, the victims fight to the bitter end for their murderers to make it to their doorsteps. The ultimate Sheeple led to the slaughter, like a sacrificial ceremony played out on a global scale.

What world do you live in?

I live in a world full of a$$holes, I welcome every A$$hole equally except the ones that want to kill everyone that is not like them. Those kind are a special kind of A$$hole that cannot be tolerated because of simple self preservation logic that mother nature imbues with all living things. The only A$$hole worse is the kind that coddles the A$$holes that want to murder everyone that is not like them.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Grow pair, you guys won, come out of the closet and be proud.

"Triggered" "noes" and "alpha male", you serve to prove my point boy.

All your post read the same way,
"oh snap triggered son!!"
"oh noes"

Yeah, it gets lame and stupid. Infact, most folks seemed pleased at your mental ineptitude regarding your post, I laughed at them regularly as they are hopelessly predictable.

Seriously, try harder, you bring shame to trolls everywhere.

Come on son your supposed to be a tough guy, be proud and say it out loud.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

So you want to deny the facts about all the white males shooting a bunch of people in public places lately? If we're going to ban Muslims, we need to ban white men too. For my safety.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join