It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Racist to Post Evidence of Crimes Done by Muslim Immigrants?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There are Muslims from every race in the world, so when stories are posted showing crimes made by Muslims,including immigrants, it does not make racists of those people posting these stories...

We are just ONE race. Homo sapiens. And yes, it is racist to talk about crimes committed by persons who happens to be muslims, if you attribute the crime to for example their faith or skin color.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: WalterTilley

So you want to deny the facts about all the white males shooting a bunch of people in public places lately? If we're going to ban Muslims, we need to ban white men too. For my safety.

I am sure there are no men of any color that want to get near you, you are safe girl.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mc4denmark
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There are Muslims from every race in the world, so when stories are posted showing crimes made by Muslims,including immigrants, it does not make racists of those people posting these stories...

We are just ONE race. Homo sapiens. And yes, it is racist to talk about crimes committed by persons who happens to be muslims, if you attribute the crime to for example their faith or skin color.

Did you get the memo, Obama is gone, it is safe to talk about terrorists now.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The personal insults can stop now.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

So you want to deny the facts about all the white males shooting a bunch of people in public places lately? If we're going to ban Muslims, we need to ban white men too. For my safety.

I am sure there are no men of any color that want to get near you, you are safe girl.

Classy....which part of the Mesozoic Era were you born?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

The Era where banning all white men isn't racist obviously.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

The Era where banning all white men isn't racist obviously.

What about Muslims?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well that's a deeply cheap and non-classy thing to say.

I hope you'll take the opportunity to apologise to the lady for saying that.

Or are you no gentleman?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No.

If the facts are an objective measurement then they are the truth regardless of how few people believe them.

My problem with all the three Abrahamic religions is that within them there are spiritual duality ideas (automatic bigotry against the ones who do not follow the brainwashing). This spiritual duality is a cancer of insanity on humanity.

This duality grows into Wahhabism and Zionism creating hate outwards that later creates hates from others against the haters.

The Muslim need a reformation against dualitic thinking to advance and they are not pulling their weight so we get a backlash where many people want them gone. The current Rohingya crisis, anti Muslim sentiment in Eu, China:s anti Muslim actions, Japan refusal Muslim refugees regardless of demographics problems are manifestations of this.

It is understandable to say reform first then you are welcome when you are able to coexist with others.

Allowing Saudi Arabia to build Wahhabi recruiting centers (mosques) where priests with the most fundamentalist interpretation are employed is not helping a reformation to a better Islam. But some people want that Mammon and will do anything to get it.

Israel became a fascist dualistic insanity with good tools of propaganda.

Some people/souls do not seem to ever understand the mirror effect and the backlash that happens when you create suffering.

Lol 02:20. In the mirror zone I see.
edit on 14-11-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

Since ideas change behavior it is insane to not allow, to see what ideas laid behind the action and the source of those ideas. Faith nor Culture should not have a free pass from measuring/examination. Even if it is only a 1% correlation it is still important to be objective instead of miss information.

The problem is that when you are not measuring, people can say the propaganda mainstream people are hiding an extreme correlation instead of the objective measurement and you get a backlash where very biased reporting is as trust worthy (unreasonable) as the propaganda mainstream people.

The right wing media rise is a direct manifestation of the miss information by the left media.
edit on 14-11-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ha ha, that's pretty funny.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP
Ha ha, that's pretty funny.

Just as a quick aside, the best thing about use of the word 'sheeple' is that those who employ it have ZERO idea that they are self-identifying as a certain 'type'. You know, like folks who might refer to others as 'troublemakers'. Personally, I always appreciate that heads-up, because they never disappoint.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Or are you no gentleman?

She specifies that she hates WHITE men, so it's racist too. Thought we weren't supposed to be nice to racists?

Double standard hypocrites of the Left, go figure.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Or are you no gentleman?

She specifies that she hates WHITE men, so it's racist too. Thought we weren't supposed to be nice to racists?

Mmm did she say she hates WHiTE men. ( Not sure why the capitalisation)?

Or was she making an ironic point about the mind boggling stupidity of Muslim bans.

Tricky one.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Or are you no gentleman?

Or was she making an ironic point about the mind boggling stupidity of Muslim bans.

Tricky one.

I'll go with.....she hates white men like her post says for 800 Alex.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
When will people realize that all of this has nothing to do with race/religion/ethnicity/political affirmation or whatever idiot stereotype you can come up with but everything with manners/parenting/upbringing!!!

I bet that you can For every "muslim" who is a criminal or a backward radical find 999.999 "normal" muslims who are living every day life like everyone else.

Everyone of us should spend more time with our children, teach them some manners/right from wrong and this world would become a better place.

Thank god there is more to this world than these silly hateful threads on ATS.
edit on 14-11-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Tricky indeed, too complex a point for simpletons to figure out.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

Except the logic was all out of whack. Conflating a skin colour with a religion is a deceptive trick, but not that tricky.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Semantics ?

If people are to be insulted which is what the derogatory term RACIST is.

They at least need to use the correct sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Or are you no gentleman?

Tricky one.

Except the logic was all out of whack. Conflating a skin colour with a religion is a deceptive trick, but not that tricky.

Perhaps this is why reading between the lines is a useful skill to have.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join