It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: WikiLeaks Corresponded With Don Jr, Asked Him to Push Fake News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So much for Wikileaks credibility. Its hard for them to portray themselves as a stalwart anti-establishment leaker with all this cynical plotting. That along with Trumps own CIA boss saying Wiki is a Russian agent.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: theantediluvian

How many times did I have to listen to Trump And his supporters cry fake news when it was them pushing the fake news all along. Trump and his family are gonna go down eventually!!

ROFLMAO you actually believe that this crud means anything. haha!

Uh, this "crud" along with all of th OTHER crud, yes! Why are you are ROTFL? Two days ago the POTUS, once Again stood up for Putin And the election, while disputing an completely Dismissing the FBI. Are you that freaking blind? Now of course because of the outlash trump changed his story today and he agrees with the FIB. You clearly don't see anything wrong because you don't want to .Sad!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: smurfy

What trap was that?

Thet wen,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-11-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

oh.ok.

moving on.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Trump Jr

Bombshell !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump Jr

Bombshell !!!!!!!!!!

Oh, man.
What a ridiculous story this was.

Amazing someone in congress thought it was even worth leaking.

I smell desperation.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
OP. It would be really awesome to know what really happened, wouldn't it? But untill then? You're just being "part of a/the problem". Who are you aiming at? People that like WikiLeaks, or people that like Don Jr.? I personally like e'm both!.. Wouldn't trust e'm, but good intel always,... Fact is, if you're in somekinda trouble at a "government" level.. You probably did the right thing! When ALL the MSM is passing out the same "intel brief"... You're in real serious trouble! Don't dis the Don Jr. or Wiki..Don't spread anyone's propaganda. But then? Don't be a useful idiot too.
Listen, learn. There's Sh** going down nobody will understand, until it's in your/their backyard. I believe we will all find, that all "our leaders", or "information", is false... But they did a "excellent job", of making us question each other. Took some of the heat off them..for about 60 years.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Don Jr tweeted what he's claiming to be the entirety of the DMs:

Most everything was in The Atlantic piece except for them also suggesting that he leak to them the emails regarding the Trump tower meeting.

Also worth adding is that that after the "pro-Trump" "pro-Russian" source bit, the DM continues, "which the Clinton campaign is constantly slandering us with."

Though, it's not really slander when they're clearly reaching out to Don Jr in the same message they're essentially saying, "leak us some tax returns so it looks like we're not helping you."

To Don Jr's credit, it does look like as The Atlantic reported, he didn't respond to most of them (through Twitter anyway).
edit on 2017-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So much for Wikileaks credibility. Its hard for them to portray themselves as a stalwart anti-establishment leaker with all this cynical plotting. That along with Trumps own CIA boss saying Wiki is a Russian agent.

I don't see how this hurts their credibility.

Releasing the info was going to hurt Clinton and help Trump. If your value is based on the information you hold and that value is spent upon release of the information, would you not hope to gain back some value from those that profited in the release of your valuable information?

Or is your name Peter Buttercup?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's hitting the MSM now. Not really a smudge to the Trumps but surely doesn't look good for wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

You think this bodes well for WikiLeaks?

On October 3, 2016, WikiLeaks wrote again. “Hiya, it’d be great if you guys could comment on/push this story,”

urging the Trump campaign on Election Day to reject the results of the election as rigged

How about this?

“Hey Don. We have an unusual idea,” WikiLeaks wrote on October 21, 2016. “Leak us one or more of your father’s tax returns.” WikiLeaks then laid out three reasons why this would benefit both the Trumps and WikiLeaks. One, The New York Times had already published a fragment of Trump’s tax returns on October 1; two, the rest could come out any time “through the most biased source (e.g. NYT/MSNBC).”

It is the third reason, though, WikiLeaks wrote, that “is the real kicker.” “If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality,” WikiLeaks explained. “That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won’t be perceived as coming from a ‘pro-Trump’ ‘pro-Russia’ source.”

Leak us some tax returns so we can pretend to be impartial?

Any chance you're taking their words the wrong way? Is it possible that they saw the comments on various sources that claimed the very impartiality they mention? Perhaps it wasnt an attempt at colluding with the Trump campaign, but "hey man, no one is believing the truth we're leaking out, and if we had something to leak on you, people would take it more seriously. Help a brother out!"

I personally do not see anything wrong with what is in the article. Looks bad, depending on the context its taken, but I'm not sure its how you, and others, are perceiving it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Rex Tilllerson‏ @RexTilllerson

The nonstop coverage of the laughable Don Jr. story means two things

1. Something BIG is coming
2. It's bad for the Democrats

Rex

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
So what was that about a Nothing Burger?

If anyone would have suggested that Trump's campaign was working directly with Wiki-leaks a couple of months ago (and some did), Pro-Trumpers would have claimed "Fake News! Nothing Burger! Never Happened! Impossible. Up your butt with a coconut!"

Now that they are presented with evidence, we hear "What law was broken?"

Ridiculous hattery of the posterior region.
edit on 13-11-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
People that like WikiLeaks, or people that like Don Jr.? I personally like e'm both!..

Gross.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian>>> More like a wet firecracker than a bombshell, but whatever. Wikileaks and Trump have been on the receiving end of a lot of fake news that tried to link them to Russia so this " bombshell" has to be taken with a grain, no make that a truck full, of salt. There is a vast unreported pile of documents linking the Hillary campaign with major ISP sites, site slike MSN. com, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc. Instead we hear about Russian bots making up stories about Hillary which was at best minimal and nearly non existent. There WERE lots of anti Hillary stories, most of which weren't fake, but they originated here. Homegrown grass roots citizens doing digging and spreading anti Hillary information. LOL, they did the work for free while the Hillary camp paid hundreds of millions for jack squat. F U George Soros you moron. Choke on your billions.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
DJTjr.s response:

Here is the entire chain of messages with @wikileaks (with my whopping 3 responses) which one of the congressional committees has chosen to selectively leak. How ironic! 1/3

Tweet 1
Tweet 2
tweet 3

I suppose I should've read the entire thread first.

Nice that you've included these.

Got your dig in though, I see.

edit on 13-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: links234

Assange was working with Trump in hopes of deal for asylum.

Haha, i cant wait for the movie

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Next up:

Donald Trump Sr. was just a low-level guy who volunteered for a limited time with the Trump campaign...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Have to say kudos for showing the entire dialogue. This is what I came on to do. Much respect.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Some weird stuff went down with Wikileaks in October before the election. There is a distinct difference in the Wikileaks of early 2016 and now.

I'm under the firm impression that someone has a proverbial "gun" to Assange's head. He isn't dead or anything...but he's not acting of his own accord, and neither is his organization. Wikileaks is being controlled by someone else, more than likely Russian intelligence/organized Russian mafia oligarchs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join