It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: WikiLeaks Corresponded With Don Jr, Asked Him to Push Fake News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No. I don't think it looks good on wikileaks at all. However, I would like to see full context.

Asking for impartiality means you typically are pushing to be partial.

However, being in the crosshairs of the DNC camp certainly could put you in that spot rather than choosing it. I don't mean to bring up whataboutism but, it is contextual.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Maybe, but I don't think it reflects nearly as bad as the NYT asking the Clinton campaign what to put in their articles or permission to report on something.

I think wiki leaks isn't held in high regard by many except maybe sone of us tin foil covered folks anyway.

Really, to me it looks like wiki leaks had seen a way to vastly expand their brand and influence in the journalist world by pushing their reporting on Trumps campaign and their supporters.

You could most likely go back the last 20 elections and find the same type of correspondence between media organizations and campaigns.

Hell, Jackson had it reported that Jefferson was dead. The press is and always has been bias in one way or another.

edit on 13-11-2017 by FauxMulder because: That Targarian chick is hawt!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My guess? (Which is all everyone else in this thread is doing). This was Wikileaks’ (AKA Assange) attempt to get Trump’s tax returns so they could parlay them into something else to benefit WL/Assange. It’s what they do...the rest is all smoke and mirrors...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

At no point during the 10-month correspondence does Trump Jr. rebuff WikiLeaks, which had published stolen documents and was already observed to be releasing information that benefited Russian interests.

Why does it all always get twisted into Russia?

Talk about Ruling Establishment Bias.

Not even the Russia's Motive narrative is ever framed around them simply hating Hillary (for her scapegoating onto them the fault the Syria 480,000 Dead Body Count), nope it ALWAYS simply because they want to help Trump (which has 2 fold paydirt keeping Trump in a state of fault over Hillary's war with Putin; the spinoff Trump a traitor narrative).

So now with this new development, of course they cant not trip over themselves to keep it spun towards Trump = Russian TRAITOR narrative not even in just trying to see the what actually went down in these convo's.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Roger that. They need to do like Wikileaks and dump it all our for the world to see.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: links234

Assange was working with Trump in hopes of deal for asylum.

Looks like RUSSIA might be Assange's fall back option?

Bunk with Snowden perhaps?

Might explain WHY he's so..."Russia Friendly"?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Assange did not wait long to respond to this.

More

I cannot confirm the alleged DM's from @DonaldJTrumpJr to @WikiLeaks. @WikiLeaks does not keep such records and the Atlantic's presentation is edited and clearly does not have the full context. However, even those published by the Atlantic show that: 1/
789 replies 691 retweets 1,137 likes Reply 789 Retweet 691 Like 1.1K Direct message Julian Assange 🔹‏

@JulianAssange 17m17 minutes ago More

WikiLeaks loves its pending publications and ignores those who ask for details. Trump Jr. was rebuffed just like Cambridge Analytica. In both cases WikiLeaks had publicly teased the publications. Thousands of people asked about them. 2/ 72 replies 130 retweets 226 likes Reply 72 Retweet 130 Like 226 Direct message Julian Assange 🔹

‏ @JulianAssange 14m14 minutes ago More

WikiLeaks can be very effective at convincing even high profile people that it is their interest to promote links to its publications. 3/

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Roger that. They need to do like Wikileaks and dump it all our for the world to see.

Don't hold your breath. That may just show impartiality!

Ante does have a point however. Wikileaks seeking to choose a side would indicate partiality. However, it doesn't mean that they chose it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ah yes, there is that.

Cue up the Assange Presstitute memes....

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Summon the drones!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I agree. Also, did Hillary not ask if Assange could just be droned? May have been a joke, but coming from a head of state its grim and insane if true.

That was a lie though? She did NOT say that?

Honestly asking here.

edit on 11 13 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope the liberal media squeezes all they can out of this little "bombshell", because huge news on the Obama/Clinton/Holder/Lynch/Comey/U-1/DNC is INCOMING.

edit on 11/13/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This "bombshell" is yet another dud and DOA.

"Short-Sighted Partisanship Leads To Meltdown" would have been a better title for what's going on in this OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Not quite proven, however her statement in response kind of says it all:

“I don't recall any joke,” Clinton said, when asked about the allegations at a press conference in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday. “It would have been a joke, if it had been said, but I don't recall that.”

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: links234

Assange was working with Trump in hopes of deal for asylum.

It's the Ambassador bit that sounds so unlikely to have mentioned...it all sounds so farcical, like someone taking the pee out of Trump Jnr, maybe Trump Jnr himself doing a Baldrick, "I have a cunning plan"

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Oh come on, bombshell? More like dud. You can do better than this!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
And this is relevant to what?.......Oh yeah, it would be relevant to pretty much nothing.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
This "bombshell" is yet another dud and DOA.

"Short-Sighted Partisanship Leads To Meltdown" would have been a better title for what's going on in this OP.

Even Anti-American CNN is not finding enough in the "bombshell" to fire-up their usual hate-panel discussion.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Too busy chasing allegations...as usual.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I agree. Also, did Hillary not ask if Assange could just be droned? May have been a joke, but coming from a head of state its grim and insane if true.

That was a lie though? She did NOT say that?

Honestly asking here.

The source for the claim was True Pundit which also originated fake news stories about Clinton wearing an "invisible earpiece" at the CIC forum (according to their "NYPD source") and these gems which were supposedly exclusives from their anonymous sources:

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

BREAKING: Comey Mandates All FBI Agents Report to D.C. Offices; Prep for Raids, Possible Arrests in Clinton Probes
edit on 2017-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join