It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: WikiLeaks Corresponded With Don Jr, Asked Him to Push Fake News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And you made a claim about "them wanting to push fake taxes" which is not what any of your sources say...

My sources? Don Jr released the DMs on Twitter, verifying the reporting. I shared images to all of them earlier in the thread. The DM's I transcribed for you were directly from his copies.

I did not say "them wanting to push fake taxes" — not only is that not how quotes work, you completely misunderstood what you're haphazardly paraphrasing. This is exactly what I said:

Wow, they were trying to coordinate a fake leak of Trump's taxes to bolster the "the perception of our impartiality?"

"coordinate a fake leak" as in it's not actually a leak if the "leaker" is the target of the "leak" and the publisher of the "leak" is in on it. That's not leaking — it's laundering.
edit on 2017-11-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

He didn't say that they wanted to print fake taxes.

Asking for the info from the rightful owner and making it look like a leak is a "fake leak". Twisting "fake leak" to "fake taxes" was something you did.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

And you made a claim about "them wanting to push fake taxes" which is not what any of your sources say...

My sources? Don Jr released the DMs on Twitter, verifying the reporting. I shared images to all of them earlier in the thread. The DM's I transcribed for you were directly from his copies.

I did not say "them wanting to push fake taxes" — not only is that not how quotes work, you completely misunderstood what you're haphazardly paraphrasing. This is exactly what I said:

Wow, they were trying to coordinate a fake leak of Trump's taxes to bolster the "the perception of our impartiality?"

"coordinate a fake leak" as in it's not actually a leak if the "leaker" is the target of the "leak" and the publisher of the "leak" is in on it. That's not leaking — it's laundering.

The version of this story I read, suggested all of this was a back and forth on Twitter... might this be getting a little "conflated", if that's so?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
If the docs were legit that would be public disclosure, not laundering. I don't get where you're coming from here.

If Wikileaks is partial to the GOP that is on them independently, not the Trump team. I'd hope they are impartial for the sake of humanity but if they aren't then so be it. The truth is the truth even if it comes out as one-sided. It would help the Dems if their 'leaks' and dossiers held up under the same scrutiny that Wikileaks releases do.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Not at all sure why this is even news, Trump Jr can repost a tweet from Wikileaks if he thinks it'll help his fathers campaign, the articles clearly state most requests from Wikileaks were ignored so I don't see any concerted effort to help Wikileaks fulfill their agenda here. EDIT: Hillary claims the drone comment was a joke if she even said it at all, but I really wouldn't put it past her, she can be pretty callous.

The fact is, Hillary had it out for Assange so there's a clear reason why Wikileaks would have preferred Trump to win, especially since Trump seemed like the only candidate who had any respect for Wikileaks, at one point in his campaign saying he loves Wikileaks for showing the corruption in the DNC. You do recall it was Wikileaks who released those hacked DNC documents and not Russia don't you?

Sure maybe Russia gave them the documents because Russia had just as much reason to dislike Hillary, but that's not collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Also, I'd say the source was more likely to be Seth Rich, Wikileaks claims the source wasn't a state actor and considering Assange himself has indicated on at least 3 different occasions Seth was the source I'd prefer to believe him over known liars.

Of course Trump quickly changed his stance towards Wikileaks after being elected which annoyed me quite a bit but I pretty much expected that to happen just like I knew he would take no real actions against Hillary. Assange was probably hoping that Trump would pull some strings to secure his freedom and that is much more appealing than a leader who might take you out with a drone, so yes I'd say Wikileaks was biased towards Trump.

However there's nothing illegal about that, Trump simply used all the energy directed against Hillary to get what he wanted and it worked spectacularly. Anyone who was following the election closely would already be aware of these "new ground breaking facts" that these articles are reporting. The fact it can be recycled and spun into a scandalous sounding piece such as this is quite impressive really.
edit on 14/11/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Not a bombshell. Marilyn Monroe was a bombshell.
la reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You are twisting what they supposedly said... There is a difference between them asking President Trump for his taxes, and your claim they were going to claim it was a leak.

BTW, you, and some others who want to claim "true pundit" is a fake news site linked to Russia and always give anonymous sources... But, from your own source...

According to a source familiar with the congressional investigations into Russian interference with the 2016 campaign, who requested anonymity because the investigation is ongoing,

so true pundit must be fake because at times they use anonymous sources, but it is okay for you to twist around a source which also used anonymous sources?...

edit on 14-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

My my, what a revelation. Wikileaks conspiring with the Trump campaign... not that this wasn't suspected all along but this just ices the cake you know? My God.. it's almost as if Wikileaks is begging... begging for cooperation... and Jnr takes a piece of the cake in return.

He's confirmed it. Donald Trump Jnr confirms communicating with Wikileaks. Somebody mentioned earlier here that Assange may have hoped he'd score some kind of asylum or deal with Trump as president. Not sure if that deal with striked but I'm pretty sure Assange would've wanted something in return. It's not clear from those emails.... only that there was colluding between the campaign and Wikileaks.

This is hitting major networks right now. It's major on the politics page of Reddit. It appears Trump supporters are now throwing Wikileaks under the bus now from my observations... Jnr may be next. Anything to protect the orange one.

I wrote a thread earlier this year - Has Wikileaks been compromised by the Russian Government? The evidence points to YES!. The evidence is piling up on this and more revelations will slip out in time.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Nice attempt to put in question the source of the leaked emails of your loved goddess Shillary...

That's all you, and people like deluvian are doing...

Attacking the source it's always how the deep state works...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Naa, wikileaks wasn't compromised by the Russian government... The Russian government threatened wikileaks, which is different.

You do know Russia also has hackers right? Not to mention the fact that China, who is an ally of Russia, is one of the states who now has control over ICANN, thanks to Obama and his thugs... So in essence, yes, it is possible that the Russians with the help of the Chinese government, and Russian hackers together could bring wikileaks to a stop.

But that does not show any form of "collusion with Russia"...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Nice attempt to put in question the source of the leaked emails of your loved goddess Shillary...

Jesus.

Alright.... all hail the beloved Shillary.... because I'm a dirty Bernie supporter as my history shows.

That's all you, and people like deluvian are doing...

Oh what should we be doing then? Praising Trump?

Attacking the source it's always how the deep state works...

When you run out of excuses, fall back on the 'deep state' nonsense.

It requires little to no thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
There is a difference between them asking President Trump for his taxes, and your claim they were going to claim it was a leak.

They are wikileaks, what else would they claim it was?

They even called it that, even though it never came to be, "Leak us one or more of your father's tax returns."

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: links234

Assange was working with Trump in hopes of deal for asylum.

What happens if Trump never grants him asylum and he's still stuck in that embassy let's say 2020? Will he habe the balls to call out Trump? Or will he keep his mouth shut? I think the latter. After all his support base now lies predomantly on the rightewing and with pro-Russian organizations. groups. He can't turn on the orange one even if he gets left for dead.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

The tweet was at a point where it appeared trump would loose.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where would they have gotten classified information to leak? Throwing a monkey wrench into the works here?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

... Wikileaks conspiring with the Trump campaign...

its not conspiracy unless a crime is involved, none of this communication was a crime, this whole story is just an attempt at character assasination, make them look bad, thats all.

unlike the actual crimes the admin is rooting out and prosecuting... which is what this is trying to distract from.

its one of the propaganda arms last hail marys before the # show starts rolling.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If it walks like a duck...

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah yeah yeah.
I see lap dog Sessions is doing the presidents bidding of investigating his opponent.
As trump lamented so vehemently just before he left on his trip to Asia, he wishes he could order him to but he said with deep regret as president I'm not allowed to do that...and then tweeting why isn't he (Sessions) looking into the real collusion of Hillary Clinton Yada yada... This doesn't look too shady does it?
I'm just wondering how this is going to look to congress if Sessions really does convene another special council to investigate Clinton. But that's another thread I think.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

its not conspiracy unless a crime is involved,

True. I'm unsure of the legal aspects of these messages. I'm sure lawyers have scowered over it by now. Nothing appears criminal.

this whole story is just an attempt at character assasination, make them look bad,

There's no need to make either party "look bad" as the evidence does it itself. Either you're not comprehending the significance of these revelations or you're playing silly. Wikileaks has denied correspondence or cooperation with the Trump campaign. These messages show otherwise. Whatever "impartiality" Assange tried to potray has been thrown right out of the window at this point. As for the Trump administration, they've been willfully cooperating with an organization giving out dirt from unconfirmed sources (largely suspected to be Russian origin).

You can continue to play these revelations as insignificant. This isn't bode well for Assange or the Trump Administration.

unlike the actual crimes the admin is rooting out and prosecuting...

What crimes are those?

Drone use is up 400% thanks to this administration.
More troops in Afghanistan.
More bombings.
Admiration given to brutal foreign leaders.

But these crimes this admin is rooting out as you say? What are these again? You seem to care about justice and righteousness?

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: RickyD

Leaking the tax return of trumps choosing and pretend it was an invasion of provacy..

Actually substantiate the claim that trump, wikileaks and Russia were all knowingly involved in the affair??

Maybe lol

A perception Assange himself at least recognized if not outright admitted to. It was all engineered.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join