It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior
a reply to: KansasGirl

I can't be specific because I do not know. What makes Q different? That is easy....it has brought people together in believing they can help bring about change. Hoax or not, admitting a problem is the first step to fixing it. Believing in change is the only true way to change. Maybe the interwebs just fell into a massive coordinated effort in believing in ourselves and that we can bring change?

Do you remember Occupy?

That was a massive social experiment, organised by the Tavistock Institute and a group called Common Purpose.
This has many of the same hooklines as the Occupy "movement"... and has the same sense of having no legitimate conclusion or ending.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

Maybe I am sending folks down a dark rabbit hole. I must no longer #followthewhiterabbit ...i must follow my own path. I only came back here to validate after a 30 minute meditation in which I realized FEAR was holding me back and that I must continue on my path and no longer follow the white rabbit. Maybe im crazy, wont be the first time I say those words. Heading to bed now.

Yes, I have long believed that "follow the white rabbit" is an endless whirlpool that leads nowhere but to lower animal realms, where you're in a constant state of fear and uncertainty about predators.. being a rabbit actually sucks if you think about it... it's much better to be a human, we don't have Eagle's and foxes picking us off and putting us in a constant state of alert... "Rabbits" are easy to manipulate.

And these "rabbit holes" all look the same after you go in a few different ones... they have the same hallmarks... the same characters even...

One thing I notice is the presence of "artists" ... modern artists.. and we all know who Modern Art was created by... the CIA... www.bbc.com...
In terms of actual substance... if you look sideways at the anonymous collective... there is very little substantial difference between their work and the work of artists... they are making art... political art... but it's still art... Not actually anything substantial beyond that... That's who these rabbit holes are being dug by imo .... "artists". You have to be very creative if you think about it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric
This is such a laughable thread I had to throw my 2-cents in. Even if the Dems don't get Trump, the plan is to bog down the entire term.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

38°4437.57N 104°5048.40W - Near Goodfellow AFB - "Goodfellow Air Force Base is a nonflying United States Air Force base located in San Angelo, Texas. As part of Air Education and Training Command (AETC), Goodfellow's main mission is cryptologic and intelligence training for the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Navy, and Marine Corps."

39.8561° N 104.6737° W - Denver International Airport

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProjectNine
a reply to: IamAbeliever

38°4437.57N 104°5048.40W - Near Goodfellow AFB

Can you post a link? I must be doing something wrong because I get the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station in Colorado (Link)

...to the Denver International Airport.

I am sure it's me, not you...this isn't exactly my area of expertise and I did have to add a hash mark to even get the coordinates to bring up anything.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
Google search/Click Maps

38°4437.57N 104°5048.40W

Also, I am trusting Google and not going further. It could possibly be an error on my part as well. The mere fact that Goodfellow AFB and Cryptologic/Intel training were mentioned makes me believe those coordinates have some sort of meaning. Although Google street maps view shows housing. Perhaps we need to look below the surface?

With more coffee perhaps Military Grid Reference System may shed more information.

39.8561° N 104.6737° W

Denver International Airport

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ProjectNine

When you click on the Google link and it brings you to maps, click the "Search" next to the coordinates to zone in on the exact location. Otherwise it may not bring you to what you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ProjectNine

Hm...It's not finding those coordinates. I think there is a ' missing from them, and if you add it in, then you get the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force station in Colorado.

Link

Notice the tunnel going into the mountain? I am thinking the idea is that the underground tunnels go between the Denver International Airport to the Cheyenne Mountain Air Force station.

ETA: Hence the question 'Q' asked that said: "what goes from 38°4437.57N 104°5048.40W to 39.8561° N 104.6737° W?"
edit on 11/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

It's only attracting attention on conspiracy theory websites and possibly some trump supporting bloggers.
That's it.
No one is seriously talking about this nonsense. Sorry...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Someone needs to tell that guy that snow white had coal black hair and skin as white as snow. ( hence the name) no slinky blonds. And the dwarves were very smart and very rich and well respected despite their diminutive size.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Highly valuable insights! You have confirmed that a conspiracy theory website is talking about a conspiracy! All conspiracies are non sense until they are not...and I am not saying that this one will play out to be true.

Saying "no one is seriously talking about this" baffles me considering the amount of people talking about this on various platforms(not to mention how much [possibly wasted] time and energy many of them are spending on this). Also important to note how many people are spending time and energy to divert and attempt to downplay all of this on some of those mediums.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's a lot of criminals with a lot of money that can be liberated and put to good use in the world's economy.

It makes good economic sense to take down the world's richest crooks.

It would be a start, however taking from the rich crooks and giving to the poor is only a band-aid. What the world needs is a complete paradigm shift.

The world banks can print money out of thin air to loan to people, and collectively enslave via their sweat equity. People have limited time here on earth to pay back the money that never existed, in the first place, so people really need to wake up to their puppet masters, at the top, because this pyramid scheme is one of the greatest currently running.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I know right, its like a BB from 1998. I have no Idea how ppl find anything of interest without combing though pages of hate responses.

~Morpheus

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

4 10 20

4=D
10=J
20=T

Hmm so it seems if 4 10 20 does stand for DJT that Q signed off one of his 4chan posts with "DJT" (4 10 20)

"God bless my fellow Americans
4 10 20" Q- 11/01 19:56 PM

Does this mean Q is trump, or Q is more than one person, a group of WH insiders, including but not limited to POTUS???

Such an intriguing take on this! Q has made references to other people posting like a small network of them. I would imagine POTUS would want in on that.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
HEADLINE is IMPORTANT...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Saying "no one is seriously talking about this" baffles me considering the amount of people talking about this on various platforms(not to mention how much [possibly wasted] time and energy many of them are spending on this)

Okay, okay.... but since when was a mass of people talking seriously a sign that what they were talking about involves anything substantially true?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That is fairly disturbing in light of all the talk about Denver airport being some kind of hub for evil that has popped up in the recent past. I've never been there, so I just dismissed those stories and theories as entertainment. Now, I wonder if there is something to all that after all.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

There are many weird things about that airport.
But my favourite is the demonic horse that killed it's creator as a sacrifice.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

In no way, shape or form have I said any of this is substantially true! The same post you are replying to says "and I am not saying that this one will play out to be true. "

Some of what is being uncovered is true though. A Saudi Arabian prince was arrested for corruption, does own large stakes in large American corporations(Media, banks and communications) and did Twit it out with Donald Trump during the election process during which DT said something about him buying American politicians! DT also did vow to investigate Clinton! Some of those same media groups owned by said prince are the ones that we're saying Clinton was a sure win for president and we're hammering Trump(and still are) on a daily basis, only to find out that said Prince has potentially been backing Clinton and her friends financially. These things no longer seem to be "Fake News"...(emphasis on they no longer SEEM TO BE, I don't know who or what to trust).

I have mentioned on multiple occasions that this could totally be a hoax. All I know at this point, a lot of people believe they are helping to find bread crumbs about corruption and deceit. These same people are more than likely talking to their friends and family about some of this stuff, thus implanting the possibilities into their minds(Red pilling them as they are calling it).

How many people would no longer be surprised if they we're told JFK was killed by the CIA? They have had the seed implanted into their minds for a long time by conspiracy theorists. Let me even suggest, Q is highly likely a distraction from the JFK stuff and maybe something else we are not realizing (Earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, floods anyone?)

Some are even claiming that yesterday's earthquakes we're a distraction to pull people away from Q....what if it we're the other way around? Let's throw that conspiracy into the whole thing!

I'm not chasing the rabbit anymore and will be stepping away from this thread...nothing of value has been added here in a while anyways.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

...nothing of value has been added here in a while anyways.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join