It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: KansasGirl

There isn't a Q twitter account. only the whiterabbit twitter that posts info regarding Q.

Thank you. I thought so but wasn't sure.

This makes me even more sure that Q is a hoax, because it was the white rabbit Twitter that posted the Antarctica video yesterday.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

It is QAnon and I no longer see Trump as a follower. Originally it was both POTUS and Donald J Trump@real Donald Trump. Then just one, now neither. Need to take screen shots next time.

I haven't been able to find QAnon on Twitter as an account- only people posting with hashtag QAnon.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Q will go down as the biggest hoax in a long time, or the biggest collective effort at finding breadcrumbs leading back to big crimes...pick your poison...regardless of Hoax or not.

Return to Saudi Arabia, who was arrested, what do these people own, who do they own? Hoax or not, the breadcrumbs lead to corrupt billionaires and corrupt politicians/world leaders, here or above seas!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Found this.

& this
Notice the white rabbit at the bottom of the page.
galatorg.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Yeah... even if it's a hoax... it's attracting a lot of attention to legitimate political corruption...

However...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wake up Mueller is hell bent on getting Trump.
Q is misinformation.
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So, I watched the video on YouTube someone linked on the first page.

Kind of Scary, to be honest.

10 days would be the 15th.

I just predict this is another "disclosure" prediction that never comes true.

What is going on right now? For those who get the narrative here, can you just sum this up?

Many thanks!!
edit on 12-11-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

I just predict this is another "disclosure" prediction that never comes true.

Yes... one side of me agrees... there is EVERY reason to suspect this is one of deep psychological hoaxes that pulls you in and has you fixed... wanting it to be true... stringing you along with crumbs of intel that give confirmation bias and false promises and predictions...

However...

Maybe im just dumb... but there seems to be more here...

dont ask me what... actually dont ask anyone... because... it seems ... the ones who say they know whats going on... could be part of whats going on ... which is to make you believe there is something going on ... BEYOND you thinking there is something going on .... (which there is of course...) Occupy was an inside job.

Investigate the Tavistock Institute
#dreamexperiments
#gaslighting
#dogwhistling
#wearethe99percentwhodonthaveacluewhatsreallygoingon
edit on 12-11-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior

Q will go down as the biggest hoax in a long time, or the biggest collective effort at finding breadcrumbs leading back to big crimes...pick your poison...regardless of Hoax or not.

Return to Saudi Arabia, who was arrested, what do these people own, who do they own? Hoax or not, the breadcrumbs lead to corrupt billionaires and corrupt politicians/world leaders, here or above seas!

Yes.....but the "breadcrumbs" were there before "Q" came along, yes? I'm sure that Q isn't the first conspiracy theorist to ask the questions he/she is asking. Those corrupt billionaires have been there, the corrupt politicians have been there....what's the big revelation that "Q" has given? I'm not trying to be difficult....I'm bummed that this is a hoax. I really do want to know what are the revelations Q has come out with, what connections, what predictions, etc, he's "dropped" that makes his info so special. I would love it if you could be specific.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

What video?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

What video?

Click on the link from member godeyeveiw for the vid.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

More focus must be put on what eisegesis has shared.

Q is older than most(panic at the disco)/Prophecy(awakening,revelations)/marduk/first order(do the MATH?)/Solve et Coagula/discordians keep it going in circles. End of old world to establish a new order. The end is the beginning? Attempting to establish order in disorder. TYLER is disorder/P2P/anonymous/collective. Q is watching from a distance, Q is a circle with temporary linear view? We are a moment in time.

Maybe I am sending folks down a dark rabbit hole. I must no longer #followthewhiterabbit ...i must follow my own path. I only came back here to validate after a 30 minute meditation in which I realized FEAR was holding me back and that I must continue on my path and no longer follow the white rabbit. Maybe im crazy, wont be the first time I say those words. Heading to bed now.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I can't be specific because I do not know. What makes Q different? That is easy....it has brought people together in believing they can help bring about change. Hoax or not, admitting a problem is the first step to fixing it. Believing in change is the only true way to change. Maybe the interwebs just fell into a massive coordinated effort in believing in ourselves and that we can bring change?
edit on 13-11-2017 by UndeadWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

My brain is not turning off.

We have seen PRAY in qanon posts.
our father
Give us our daily what? What are they calling the threads elsewhere?

Oh...and....

to conclude that it is probably a logion original to Q.[5]

Worth reading into some more...i won't because my head will explode, and I will lose more sleep over it...over what maybe is nothing, just another rabbit hole.
edit on 13-11-2017 by UndeadWarrior because: Broke my link

edit on 13-11-2017 by UndeadWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Interesting connection with Snow White.

From 17 years ago..

January 13, 2000

LANGLEY, Va. — In this still very dangerous and uncertain world of ours, does it make you feel more comfortable to know that the seven huge, super-secret, global intelligence computer databases deep inside Central Intelligence Agency headquarters here are named Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Sleepy, Happy, Bashful and Sneezy?

Yes, the CIA has indeed named its huge computers after the Seven Dwarfs -- and for all I know has a slinky blond in its cloak-and-dagger Directorate of Operations code-named Snow White.
articles.chicagotribune.com...

Good run down on recent Q Annon posts
Occult, Epstein, Rothschild, Fed Reserve, SA etc
From Tracey Beanz..

Hmmm?.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So, why would you resort to strewing breadcrumbs if, in fact, you have bread?

This is how you create the illusion of something, not how you reveal the thing itself.

Follow the breadcrumbs is for those who have no bread. If you do have something, you simply give it.

"Here, enjoy this bread..."

This smells like male bovine excrement to me.
An illusion of bread from breadcrumbs.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Great reply.

I like the way you think. And write.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee
Yep. And notice I asked for specifics about what Q has posted that is new, etc., and didn't get an answer. Your description about the illusion of bread from breadcrumbs is perfect. You said it right!

To your point, UndeadWarrior, it is true that lots of people are working together on this to try to figure it out, and that IS good. I do like that.

It's just that when it comes out that it's a hoaxer or otherwise not a real insider, the conspiracy theory community will be made to look like gullible fantasy-prone nutters.

Hopefully it will cause some change anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

LOL
@ OpMonarch

This seems relevant to the subject.

edit on 13-11-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Double post sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join