It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who are interested in going down QAnon's Rabbit Hole

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I can think of a few very good reasons. I prefer to hold them close though.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think he is the real deal and yep I sure could be wrong. Here is why

Bringing us SA a couple days prior to the purge.

MegaAnon (pretty much confirmed to be Sarah Huckaby Sanders) has occasionally chimed in. Last time was to insist nothing will happen til after POTUS returns to US. Stated she wasn't discrediting Q but pol was misunderstanding and misinterpreting some info.

Yesterday Q was very upset about this article. Because Q's acct had been hacked day before when he posted his outrage a couple times no one believed it was him

EDIT. Should have added this from the article

Fifteen months into a wide-ranging investigation by the agency’s counterintelligence arm, known as Q Group, and the F.B.I.,

Later he came on with and addition to his trip code and posted this (only part of the post)

NYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attack/warning re: what is being dropped here. Read between the lines.
Why was the article published today?
POTUS has been briefed.
New measures active and in place.
Update the graphic. _

DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes _Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb
_yes _green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
Godspeed.

Someone worked out the code but I don't care to look it up. From his rant post followed by the above, I believe he was part of that group.

AS eise believes he is anon...doesn't mean he couldn't work for the gov.

Hope that makes sense to someone besides me. BTW, Clowns in America ...just the caps meaningful...a war on NSA by CIA
edit on 13-11-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does any one else keep thinking of Q in Star Trek?
I do.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: TomLawless

He has been explaining the implications of the Saudi purge, and it seems the Rothschilds are next, and then Soros.

Yes, I get that, but pragmatically I don't get why he is telling US... the people... if it's going to happen... let it happen... and we can all watch in amazement later....

Why would a person like Q be teasing us?

That is what I don't get...

He's not really speaking to the royal "us".

He's enlisting the autists on 4chan. He wants them to create memes and graphics to make it easy for idiots like me to understand, because the media isn't doing it. He's asking for help.

Of course, he could be teasing, and this could all be fake. Either way, this Q cat is derned talented.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Anyone notice Lynne De Rothschild's tweet today, after Q ran down the "SA (+++) Rothschild (++) Soros (+)" a day or so ago?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another funny thing about the Rothschilds.

Anyone remember Jessie Liu?

Trump caught flak for meeting with her a while back.

Funny thing about her. She was the Prosecuting Attorney that helped put Jefferey Allan Rothschild away for embezzling money meant for Hurricane Katrina victims.

> Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
> Q
>
> _D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Inside the brackets: L d R
edit on 13-11-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Anyone notice Lynne De Rothschild's tweet today, after Q ran down the "SA (+++) Rothschild (++) Soros (+)" a day or so ago?

twitter.com...

If Lynn de Rothschild hates Trump, it's a good sign !!

She is a good friend of Hillary Clinton.

edit on Nov-13-2017 by xuenchen because: tiktiktiktiktik

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Yes I saw that and this was Q's reply

twitter

Loved it.

Oops. See TomLawless beat me to it.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

twitter.com...

And they're the next domino to fall.

Remember:

Saudis (+++)

Rothschilds (++)

Soros (+)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

twitter.com...

Yes I saw that and this was Q's reply

twitter

Loved it.

Me too. This is great.

Any ideas on that code at the end of the post?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Makes me sad to see anyone tweet it to Jerome Corsi like he isn't the biggest POS disinfo agent to ever foul up the internet.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

A few reasons:

Trump is/was a Birther. He has talked about 9/11 not being what we are told. He could be considered a conspiracy theorist. By feeding us information, us sharing it.....and then IF things go down...that would help to correct the stigma around CTers in general.

Trumps ego: I have noticed a handful of times q says something like....this is the biggest pol drop in history. That sounds very arrogant...and very Trump like. This all would feed into his ego. All of us, waiting with baited breath, for the next bread crumb.

I really do think Trump appreciated his supporters. What better way to say thank you than allow them to(possibly) witness history in the making?

Also, q has mentioned they need people that can connect the dots....to help explain and calm people when the truth comes out. Preparation.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Have seen the name but no nothing about him. Does he twist the info or extrapolate his own theories?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Have seen the name but no nothing about him. Does he twist the info or extrapolate his own theories?

I would go OT to paint a full picture of Jerome Corsi. His record is 40+ years long.

Another time though.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

He's that World Net Daily scumbag.

I'm sure you've heard of that rag.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No it was posted yesterday and since pol started tracking this they are on post 316 so could be 4-10 threads back.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No it was posted yesterday and since pol started tracking this they are on post 316 so could be 4-10 threads back.

That's why I love that Smartsheet. Catching a Q post live would be like seeing Sasquatch.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Glad I don't know him. Thanks also to TomLawless.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Catching a Q post live would be like seeing Sasquatch.

I was fortunate enough to get a Q response to one post I made over there; will make my life if this is legit.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

twitter.com...

I'm mentally challenged by this thread. It's like reading the book of Revelations. Have to go slow and learn as the thread progresses. Still not sure of what IMPORTANT message we are to learn from QAnon, though.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join