It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Conspicuously absent: any reference to Russia beyond one corrected story. Funny how Q thought it would be covered on YouTube when it was posted on twitter....

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

WikiLeaks‏
Verified account @wikileaks

While Trump's #FakeNewsAwards attributes the "bronze" (#3) medal to CNN, in fact, NBC & CBS also originated or "verified" the same false story in an extraordinary case of triple fake news placement that still lacks all transparency or discipline.

theintercept.com... ned/

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Conspicuously absent: any reference

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Conspicuously absent: any reference to Russia beyond one corrected story. Funny how Q thought it would be covered on YouTube when it was posted on twitter....

LOL, it was on You-Tube, that's how I saw it and several people included the link !

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Darn.
I can't find anything from 'verified' Q about the Fake News Awards being released on YouTube.

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/14/18 (Sun) 00:10:46 No.19

MSM Fake News Awards.
Are you prepared?
MEMES/POSTS.
Organized and coordinated?
POTUS may reTWEET one or more.
READY FOR LAUNCH?
SHOW the WORLD.
SHOW the WORLD the TRUTH.
OPEN THEIR EYES.
DON'T LET POTUS SUFFER FROM THE SOROS/LOSER BOTS THAT CONTINUALLY FLOOD.
MAKE THE FAKE NEWS AWARDS YOUR 1ST ORGANIZED TWEET STORM DAY.
MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Q

edit on 17-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Funny how Q thought it would be covered on YouTube

Q never said that. Where did you hear it?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I think DJW001 is failing to understand that You-Tube was used as a tool to share Trumps Fake News Awards that he posted on twitter, several private citizens had it up on You-Tube and other social media sites as requested by Q...." Show the World the Truth"

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I think the poster fails to understand alot about Q and this thread for obvious reasons.
I made sure my little part of the world was covered by posting all day on social media lol

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Still thinking theres a nice chance this is a way to identify all the conspiracy crazies for easy roundup and processing .

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ok here other weird one

Also found this INTELLIHUB

Still looking around for more info

More here on FaceBook

edit on 17-1-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

im calling shenanigans

sounds like really really fake news
edit on 17-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel
I think the poster fails to understand alot about Q and this thread for obvious reasons.
I made sure my little part of the world was covered by posting all day on social media lol

Good Job, you deserve a Fake News Award too ! Actually I think we all do
This was just the tip of the iceberg, and I think part of our mission will be to act as a "buffer" to help others around us that are less informed to understand, while also applying the heat to the Truth Movement by shining the light on every sleazy thing that's been inflicted upon us and our children...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Right. Too many drones. Can't hide a scorched stretch of land these days.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Still thinking theres a nice chance this is a way to identify all the conspiracy crazies for easy roundup and processing .

Maybe we end up with Red Fema stickers on our mailboxes !?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Why does Papadopoulos's name keep coming up in these revelations?

An FBI agent shared the name of former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos with Trump dossier author Christopher Steele during a meeting in early October 2016.

That new bit of information was revealed in a column published Wednesday by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius.
Ignatius reports that Steele, a former MI6 agent, met with an old FBI contact in Rome around Oct. 1, 2016 to share findings from his investigation into Donald Trump’s and the Trump campaign’s associations with the Russian government.

“At this meeting, the FBI official asked Steele if he had ever heard of Papadopoulos,” reports Ignatius, who cited an official familiar with the meeting as his source.

Source: dailycaller.com...

Does this imply that Papa was an FBI operative (aka "mole"), working inside the Trump campaign?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

They put a link to it.
edit on 18-1-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

They put a link to it.

No...."they" didn't. Q has never said anything about YouTube. Guessing you're talking about the Q Twitter account which isn't actually Q.

If you can't follow the actual posts then maybe you should sit back and watch.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

An FBI agent shared the name of former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos with Trump dossier author Christopher Steele during a meeting in early October 2016.

That new bit of information was revealed in a column published Wednesday by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius.
Ignatius reports that Steele, a former MI6 agent, met with an old FBI contact in Rome around Oct. 1, 2016 to share findings from his investigation into Donald Trump’s and the Trump campaign’s associations with the Russian government.

“At this meeting, the FBI official asked Steele if he had ever heard of Papadopoulos,” reports Ignatius, who cited an official familiar with the meeting as his source.

Does this imply that Papa was an FBI operative (aka "mole"), working inside the Trump campaign?

Given what we know the FBI has done to interfere in the election, I wouldn't put it past them to have a mole in the Trump campaign, looking for anything that might be used to embarrass them.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

They put a link to it.

Who are "they" and where did "they" put the link?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From what I've read, that's exactly the case.

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join