It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...AND NOW a SECOND congressman saying the same thing!

Lee Zeldin
‏Verified account
@RepLeeZeldin

Just read the classified doc @HPSCI re FISA abuse. I'm calling for its immediate public release w/relevant sourced material. The public must have access ASAP!

twitter.com...

...Something BIG is happening!

Involving the FBI, DOJ, and Donald Trump. No mention of Obama or Hillary. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Looks like Dems are running scared. Reminder not one Dem including Schiffty eyes voted for releasing the info to the public. There are also a few security measures in place that should prevent any leaks. Every house member has to view the documents in a SCIF. Nunes already hinted that he found clear signs of FISA abuse. Byron York: House committee takes step toward making Trump dossier findings public

At the committee's meeting Thursday morning, Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., offered a motion to allow all House members to review a brief report prepared by the Republican majority summarizing the panel's investigation into what GOP members call "FISA abuse." (That is a reference to the secret court set up by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.) The motion passed the committee on a party-line vote

There will be no copies of the report handed out to House members. Instead, a copy will be made available for them to read in a secure room in the Capitol. They won't be able to take the report out of the room. But they will know the answers to the questions.

‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Leaks Dry Up After Adam Schiff Reviews FISA Abuse Proof

“Fox is told that while the Intel Cmte voted in favor of the Simpson transcript, Democrats blocked the release of other documents. The committee has also voted on a motion by Rep. Pete King (R-NY) to make available to all House members a memo documenting abuse of the FISA program,” tweeted Pergram.

Upon learning of Pergram’s report, Sean Davis, co-founder of The Federalist, tweeted “Blocking documents is a super weird thing to do if, as Democrats assert, all they want is transparency. What are they trying to hide?”

Davis then added, “Schiff and the rest of the House Intel Democrats saw the DOJ/FBI/FISA docs on the dossier over a week ago. The lack of any leaks plus their votes today to block release of that info suggest the documents are catastrophically bad for Dems.”

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...AND NOW a SECOND congressman saying the same thing!

Lee Zeldin
‏Verified account
@RepLeeZeldin

Just read the classified doc @HPSCI re FISA abuse. I'm calling for its immediate public release w/relevant sourced material. The public must have access ASAP!

twitter.com...

...Something BIG is happening!

Involving the FBI, DOJ, and Donald Trump. No mention of Obama or Hillary. Interesting.

Goddamn do some research. The FISA abuse is about illegal spying on the Trump campaign and other american citizens. The Dems have no interest in making them public. Strange i wonder why...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You should read what some of the other congressmen had to say about the report...

It is clear they are talking about DOJ / FBI Abuses, likening it to KGB tactics...

FISA Abuse

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If that's Schiff in that picture, he's looking creepy. Owlish eyes.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If that's Schiff in that picture, he's looking creepy. Owlish eyes.

He always has that deer in the headlights expression. I hope they remove him quickly.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There is DEFINITELY a "thrill going up my leg"!!

edit on 18-1-2018 by eisegesis because: watching

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Weird i read a post on 8 allegedly written by Q( not posted in /ga) that 90% of the american populations concsiousness are about to shift this week or the next. Perhaps this is it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Jason Goodman is streaming live at the moment.
Video should be up soon and I'll be watching to catch up.
Interview with "Dr Steven" (alias).
We've all been wondering why Sessions hasn't seemed to be doing much about Clinton's email arrangement but...
The Office of the Inspector General has been on the case for a long time now.
Quietly, diligently, gathering info.

Should be worth a look later. I only caught a bit of it and stopped so I could take it all in in one go but I think this sounds quite revealing and may produce actual results.

edit on 18-1-2018 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There are congressmen posting to social media, not just QAnon types, and this is on the front page of MSM (of course people will say a 'right wing' source), but this is definitely going main stream.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sounds kinda like poetic justice if Trump would destroy Obama's scandal free legacy. Lock them all up.

edit on 18-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Proofs plz
Because that's a mighty strong claim

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Proofs plz
Because that's a mighty strong claim

The post had no tripcode and i forgot where i read it sorry. Different people on these boards claim that all the time to be honest. I'll try to find it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Weird i read a post on 8 allegedly written by Q( not posted in /ga) that 90% of the american populations concsiousness are about to shift this week or the next. Perhaps this is it.

Saw the post on B yesterday.

It's not Q if it isn't on G.A.

B agrees.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How is it not Totally Obvious that the Dems blocking releasing the Trump dossier findings, that THEY have used against Trump for the last year, stinks to High Heaven ! This reminds me of the 911 documents that were only released to Congress to read "in house", no note taking, no disclosure to the public....the best we got was Saudi connection of some sort and it was buried

How is DWS still able to stand up and declare she will not support the Budget Bill, because she "cares about the children" ...sickening

I say "pull of the bandage !" People will cope, my sister will cope, but they need to hear it from what they consider a "credible" source.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
“It's troubling. It's shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes I didn't read it. I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things are happening in this country that I love so much.”

question: could trey gowdy have stepped down so he can pursue this? or maybe team up with nunes?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just read that Kali passed away after her battle with Cancer
It sounds like her Son and Family had been reading her the posts from her ATS friends before she passed and may find comfort in condolence messages to them if you feel so inclined.

Fly with Angels Dear Kali.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
“It's troubling. It's shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes I didn't read it. I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things are happening in this country that I love so much.”

question: could trey gowdy have stepped down so he can pursue this? or maybe team up with nunes?

That's a very strong statement, now let's see if anyone has the courage to by pass this nonsense and tells the truth ! What's the worse that could happen, sh#t we have outright criminals running around causing chaos, threatening to shut down the government to keep people so distracted this BOMBSHELL is being over shadowed.

The American public will stand behind anyone who does the RIGHT Thing, some rules are meant to be broken, especially when you're dealing with people that have NO Shame !

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TheGOAT

Well he got all this conspiracy memeing to the number two and three Trends on Twitter.
The fake news Awards have undoubtedly succeeded in showing people almost a dozen irrefutable cases of the media just flat out lying and causing Ruckus and trimendous financial loss to average Americans and investors. So I think Q will be back to drop a few more crumbs to help us tie everything together.
Could be wrong though

Sadly some people will never believe the truth, even when its painfully obvious and in their face. If its not what they want to hear/read, then its not real.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You know ML, that has been one thing that has disappointed me since Trumps election. Does NOBODY else in government understand that he was elected partially because people have had enough, and really do want the truth about what is going on?

If they are making such strong statements about what they read, why the hell don't they just go public with it? Put it out there!

I get they may be afraid of being "suicided", but dang, if enough of them would just say it....

Frustrating.

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join