It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The list is reasonable, but the pomp and circumstance were over the top.

I guess he felt that would draw attention to the list.

But still although not a big deal, the award angle was a bit much for me.

The hashtags alone had so much more information about Fake News in them that a lot of people never even heard of. Until now. Mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We'll see how much of a good distraction it makes.

How quickly do we stop discussing s-hole and move on to how destructive it can be to overfeed one's fish? Or just straight up whining about how the president shouldn't criticize the press and how dangerous that is to democracy?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Congrats to the failing New York Times. My favorite is still CNN and that's why they will never get any clicks from me ever again. I'm glad the Koi incident made it on the list though. That showed perfectly how desperate the MSM got in portraying Trump as an idiot and thanks for making it really easy to debunk too.

Yeah, I liked that one too, total blatant editing failing to show that the Prime Minister showed him how to do it 1st and threw in his whole box of food.

I was hoping for more serious disclosures, but Trump kept his promise
Hopefully for folks that haven't done as much research as we have, they will THINK before they believe everything they hear/see in MSM

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Congrats to the failing New York Times. My favorite is still CNN and that's why they will never get any clicks from me ever again. I'm glad the Koi incident made it on the list though. That showed perfectly how desperate the MSM got in portraying Trump as an idiot and thanks for making it really easy to debunk too.

Yeah, I liked that one too, total blatant editing failing to show that the Prime Minister showed him how to do it 1st and threw in his whole box of food.

Hopefully for folks that haven't done as much research as we have, they will THINK before they believe everything they hear/see in MSM

I'm still surprised that they thought they could get away with it. The american MSM is aware that they are not the only ones with cameras right? Bunch of morons.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The calculated ambiguity surrounding how and when this list would be made public...only added to their massive circulation and the public's awareness of them.
Clever media/marketing move.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i was expecting a massive troll.

all i got was a sensible list.

memes were dank tho

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I'm still surprised that they thought they could get away with it. The american MSM is aware that they are not the only ones with cameras right? Bunch of morons.

They don't care, the damage they hoped to achieve was done and actually it worked, until tonight I didn't know the real story, although at the time it just seemed stupid me anyways, it didn't seem like too much food to throw into a big pond of BIG koi fish

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Most of us that research for ourselves rather than swallow the official stories put out by MSM already knew about these fake reports. We were expecting a few more bells and whistles, however, and some kind of production that would spotlight the dishonesty a little more forcefully.

But, people that don't verify things may be surprised to learn the Truth about some of these media sources.

Those that always trusted everything that came out of the NYT, may now understand that just because they were once a trusted and reliable source, they can no longer be perceived that way. Sometimes they actually lie.

edit on 17-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is fascinating of you look at in light of the Q process of disclosing how the system works. The choices were carefully made to be sure. There are far worse and more egregious falsehoods, but they chose several that are rather easy to digest.

Consider context. Judith Miller lied in the NY times piece and it contributed to deaths, she seems to have done just fine after that. That indicates one incident is ignored and never has an official of the President garnered mass attention and put something like this this in one, provable soundbite spot. So here he has posted several, somewhat innocuous examples but the pattern is clear, very clear. The press is taking things and distorting them and even the most asleep people seeing these examples must ask: wait the MLK bust wasn't removed, then why did they say it was? Why did Krugman say what he said, is he not an expert? If he shook hands, why say he didn't?

I do not think the awards are a thing for the conspiracy folks, I think the awards are for Joe and Mary Iowa, and it helps them see that things are not as they appear as they are shown in the press. The Q folks don't need more examples of press lying, this is not for them.

Frankly, while a slight let down for the folks on this thread, I think the effort is bold. Especially the buried lede: The only collusion is with HRC the FBI/Russia. To those in the Q mix, this is pretty huge, he just said, "look here is the fake stuff and btw, I'm going to give you a Q hint on the real stuff - HRC/FBI." I believe Joe and Mary Iowa and live with the revelations in this effort, not have their heads explode and maybe accept what may come soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
im still holding out that the news geeks President Trump called out in this list are actually "mockingbird" clowns.
otherwise, was expecting much better trolling

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Very Well said!!!! I hear the failing New York Times may be looking for writers...you should apply.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
im still holding out that the news geeks President Trump called out in this list are actually "mockingbird" clowns.

You'll probably get your wish.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The announcement of the winner of the Fake News Awards was treated as Breaking News. Goddamn Trump is good. Hook line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The announcement of the winner of the Fake News Awards was treated as Breaking News. Goddamn Trump is good. Hook line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
also wondering if any of these fake stories have anything to do with the theory that i heard which involves dissemination of true but slightly incorrect intel and leaks designed to catch govt leakers.

give them a true story, but bad date for instance(brian ross story), they run with it and are then busted BIGLY.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'd LOVE to see SNL do a skit of the "FAKE NEWS AWARDS" omg that would be good ! Especially if they actually took a good punch at MSM. This was one of the funniest things I ever saw, ENJOY !

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Like 3D Chess LOL being hit by more then one side

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

They kinda did -

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

They kinda did -

HaHaHaHa...that was hysterical, LOL I really did laugh out loud, freaked the dogs out
At the end when Bernie says " No, you should of put a ring on it " Very Funny, Thanks for posting it.
edit on 17-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Complete list -

edit on 17-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join