It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: dashen
Are you guys seriously believing that a little town was destroyed by a space-based weapon? I want to see a picture of the crater. Pics or it didn't happen

LOL! I think I would have heard about it if Taylor was hit by a death ray from space.

It's a blue-collar suburb of Detroit. It's close to the airport, that's the only reason I can think of why any president would ever be there.

Heard about a garage in Macomb County, Mich. exploding just as the sky lit up.
I'm going with meteorite.

Edit:
Turns out it was a coincidence.

Meteor did not hit a garage in Taylor and catch it on fire, officials say

www.mlive.com...
edit on 18-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: dashen
Are you guys seriously believing that a little town was destroyed by a space-based weapon? I want to see a picture of the crater. Pics or it didn't happen

LOL! I think I would have heard about it if Taylor was hit by a death ray from space.

It's a blue-collar suburb of Detroit. It's close to the airport, that's the only reason I can think of why any president would ever be there.

Heard about a garage in Macomb County, Mich. exploding just as the sky lit up.
I'm going with meteorite.

Edit:
Turns out it was a coincidence.

Meteor did not hit a garage in Taylor and catch it on fire, officials say

www.mlive.com...

It's Taylor. I'm going with "meth lab."

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It was a guy working on his truck in the garage at the same time the Meteor flew over. The engine was running and caught on fire.
www.mlive.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The prevailing conspiracy theory appears to be that 'Rods From God' were used to take out the massive warren/network of old salt mine tunnels under Taylor...which are rumored to secretly connect with Canada.
Much like the NK Nuke facility tunnels were eliminated in a cave in.

I'm sticking with meteorite.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You hear about the Detroit salt mines occasionally. They're still in operation. They extend under the southern end of Detroit and the nearby suburbs (known as the "Downriver" area). It's certainly possible they might run under Canada, but frankly using the salt mines to smuggle something to/from Canada would be doing it the hard way. The US/Canadian border is very long, and undefended.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
NEWSWEEK---KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!

HILLARY CLINTON COULD STILL BECOME PRESIDENT IF RUSSIA PROBE FINDS CONSPIRACY EVIDENCE

www.newsweek.com... =Social

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Detroit thugs and drug-runners use the salt mine tunnels now, I bet.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think I remember that exact same article, word for word, printed about a year ago.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEWSWEEK---KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!

HILLARY CLINTON COULD STILL BECOME PRESIDENT IF RUSSIA PROBE FINDS CONSPIRACY EVIDENCE

www.newsweek.com... =Social

LOL, that headline could have run once a week for how many months now? According to the liberal media, Mueller isn't anywhere near wrapping up his Collusion investigation.

BTW.. Is COLLUSION now a crime? It wasn't last week.
edit on 1/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think I remember that exact same article, word for word, printed about a year ago.

You'll most likely see it again, NEXT year.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Heck, even if Hillary has died by then, they'll probably still reprint it. They'll just add a sentence or two about how they'll need to clone her from her DNA so she'll be available to be president.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Surely there's already several "models".

Coming soon ..... Clinton2!

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, not sure about any of you, but the warm, fuzzy feeling of hope I felt last that the FAKE NEWS AWARDS would be an awakening for the masses is quickly being dashed by watching MSM this morning.
God I don't even know where to begin on the absolute BS that I'm seeing before my eyes.

With friends like John Kelly and Durbin who needs enemies ?! CNN launching their "Special" tomorrow night on Trumps "Reign of Chaos". Congress wants to Censure him now and ON and ON and ON with a FULL on ATTACK of Trump from every direction, as TheFuryTexan" said very well in another thread, "even if you hate Trump the unfair attack on him is concerning to any fair minded person" not an exact quote, but the spirit I believe.

The final blow was trying to discuss this with my sister, we are good friends, close in age, she is a Smart, wonderful, hardworking woman, great wife and mother ( both their kids are engineering majors at UCLA ), loving and loyal family member...BUT she Absolutely REFUSES to acknowledge reality when it comes to The Clinton's, Obama or basically anything not endorsed by MSM, lol, and she even invests time in watching politics ( we get that from our Dad ) sadly she buys into the notion that alternative news sources are all a bunch of nut jobs and any discussion that hits a nerve will be met with "Oh where did you learn that, a Conspiracy site on the internet ! ) So we agree to disagree for the most part, but this morning she actually starting SCREAMING at me when I asked her if she would allow her kids to go to Haiti, is it a "sh#t-hole" ? Does she believe the Clinton's contributed to the conditions there ? so here's what comes next out of my lovely sister.....

" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DEFENDING THAT LUNATIC, GOD HOW CAN YOU BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER, HE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY HEALTH CARE FROM KIDS AND SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT !! EVERYONE HATES HIM EXCEPT RACISTS>>>AND NOOOOO I DON"T BELIEVE THE CLINTON"S ARE CRIMINALS OR ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE PROVED IT !! YOU NEED TO GET A GRIP ! click

LOL, she'll call back in a few hours and we will make up......but not feeling very optimistic about my ability to help educate others in my "tribe" as I'm sure my autistic friends here have gleamed has a pretty liberal leaning.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Newsweek gets raided over serial numbers on their servers?

Equipment from the Awans? Connections to the Clinton Foundation? The beginning of the real Fake News Awards -- digging up the connections?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Equipment from the Awans? Connections to the Clinton Foundation? The beginning of the real Fake News Awards -- digging up the connections?

I read something about a lien put on them, or IBT...from the description it sounds like this is the case. The police were taking pics to record what work was done and any equipment that was installed in order to investigate the lien is my guess.

Sounds like IBT just didn't pay their sub for work and the sub went old school with a lien.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I read something about a lien put on them, or IBT...from the description it sounds like this is the case. The police were taking pics to record what work was done and any equipment that was installed in order to investigate the lien is my guess.

Sounds like IBT just didn't pay their sub for work and the sub went old school with a lien.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Meh, OK. One can hope ... the Awan thing needs to blow up much more than it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Newsweek has a lien against it for unpaid taxes, so that's what I was assuming this to be about. Still.... if they're interested the serial numbers of the servers, that suggests they're curious about the hardware itself. Perhaps they think Newsweek bought Hillary's old e-mail server?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
THIS looks promising...

BREAKING: Rep. Gaetz Calls on Congress to Release SHOCKING Secret FISA Memo “That Threatens Democracy at Its Core” (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
...AND NOW a SECOND congressman saying the same thing!

Lee Zeldin
‏Verified account
@RepLeeZeldin

Just read the classified doc @HPSCI re FISA abuse. I'm calling for its immediate public release w/relevant sourced material. The public must have access ASAP!

twitter.com...

...Something BIG is happening!

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join