It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

i think hes waiting for the fake news awards bombs to drop

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fake News Awards meme thread, just up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

did it get moved , taken down, or the link broken ?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

DELET

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

did it get moved , taken down, or the link broken ?

I clicked on it and it was gone. Very disappointing. What ATS Terms of Service were violated? Wouldn't have been the first Meme thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
yea, I was disappointed as well. I wonder why it couldn't have been moved to an appropriate forum instead of removing it entirely.

Jan 13 2018 22:48:01 Q !UW.yye1fxo 13 7/10.
Public awakening.
Message spreading wide & far.
Q

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Haven't seen anything about when the awards are coming yet which is odd.

So to take things way too far for conspiracy....what if a national emergency presidential alert is sent to all devices with a message....how interesting would THAT be?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The fake news awards, when and where are they going to be?

If you try to search for any info all you get is a bunch of extremely hyperbolic hit pieces from some very soft people.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: chasingbrahman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Martin75

Just watched Jeff Flake's rant on the Senate floor...defending MSM and comparing Trump to Stalin.

"FOCUS on loudest voices in WASH."
-Q

I think Cory Booker is the "loudest" with his little "show"

yup, watching him now, Oprah's best friend Gail is interviewing him !

Corey-Oprah 2020. It's no seccret that he wants to be the next Obama.

If both of these characters get married in the coming months, I'd say your prediction is very solid and will begin breathing into a paper bag in anticipation of the bs storm about to blow through. I'm not sure the American people will elect two unmarried individuals to the highest seats. Not that I have anything against those who choose to remain unmarried - we just haven't ever had the seats filled by unmarried people.

Oprah has a long-time boyfriend named Stedman Graham. I don't know why they've never married, and I don't care enough to find out.

As for Booker, he very well could be the next Obama. He just needs to marry a transvestite and rent a couple of kids to pretend to be theirs

(Seriously: compare pictures of Sasha & Malia to their "godparents" Martin Nesbit & Anita Blanchard. There's a damn strong resemblance; they look more like Nesbit & Blanchard than either Barack or Michele.)

Rumor has it she's never married Stedman because she's gay. Rumors have been around FOREVER that she's really gay and with her BFF Gayle King.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23055142]FauxMulder

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sucellus
a reply to: [post=23055142]FauxMulder

Not sure if that's a real channel for it....Nothing about it is related to POTUS. It's from Golden State Times.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

With almost a hour to go there is over 800 people waiting ...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Yeah, but there's nothing official about it or any relation to it other than the name. My guess is it's for this channel to grab viewers for their channel. Guessing it has nothing to do with the actual awards.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Not sure who and how this might get pulled off ...Alex made mention of it but I am not sure who is hosting the thing .

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yeah, but there's nothing official about it or any relation to it other than the name. My guess is it's for this channel to grab viewers for their channel. Guessing it has nothing to do with the actual awards.

President Trump is at a awards ceremony right now for former US senator Bob Dole. I know he moves fast but I don't think he can get back to the White House within an hour.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Not sure who and how this might get pulled off ...Alex made mention of it but I am not sure who is hosting the thing .

SHS said in the briefing they would update us later today. Outside of some official WH announcement I don't think there's any real outlet to rely on.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

President Trump is at a awards ceremony right now for former US senator Bob Dole. I know he moves fast but I don't think he can get back to the White House within an hour.

Yeah....I don't think anyone has the scoop yet as to what is happening. It is obviously very hush hush, but with SHS mentioning they would let us know later today it means they definitely have something planned...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He might make his announcement via video link from a secure location.
ETA: The ceremony was in the Capitol building, so he should be able to make it to the White House in time.
edit on b000000312018-01-17T15:11:25-06:0003America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jan 2018 15:11:25 -0600300000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
When was the last Q drop?

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join