It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Re: JA FBI twitter.com...
Crazy stuff ... This Q series must be huge . It has to be cutting into MSM numbers with a lot of eyes and ears following this . Can we ever get back to simply crazy again ?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

We can never go back to simple crazy we're taking this thing off the rails

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Which makes me wonder if Georges latest vid might not be the correct answer to the mystery of the Q series . Deception playing a important part of the operation ...+++

edit on 10-11-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

edit on 11102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Here's a secret...

There are no answers to life's questions on you tube.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Re: JA FBI
twitter.com...

I don't remember hearing in the news about the seizure of a laptop from Hillary Clinton's home well after the election last year.
Does anyone else remember that happening?
Reason for the search and seizure.... Criminal.

This is worthy of a thread, imo.
edit on b000000302017-11-10T09:02:24-06:0009America/ChicagoFri, 10 Nov 2017 09:02:24 -0600900000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There are no answers to life's questions on you tube.
Do you know how many vids on YT there are about Hillary Clinton ?...+++ silly girl

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: fiverx313

Actually the unfolding story Q is spinning seems to be that several players in Military Intelligence and white hat forces asked him to run for president as the face of their swamp draining operation. So if you think Trump is some dumb idiot then that's fine because he just the face. Clandestine operations are far more complex than I guess you are realizing

Great.. so there's a "Secret Resistance" fighting the "Secret Government". That begets the question: Who is behind the Secret Resistance, pulling those strings?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
This true?
Can't find a source.

Just a passing thought I had that I will share...
I saw a question Q posted that asked where John M. (McCain) had his surgery?
Answer: Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, AZ.

More than 3,300 physicians, scientists and researchers from Mayo Clinic share their expertise to empower you. Find out why Mayo Clinic is the right place for your health care. www.mayoclinic.org...

Scientists? That got my attention because I saw in one of the many videos/threads that I've been visiting regarding this topic how strange it was that he was back in Congress so soon after his brain surgery.

Let me take a step back and refer to the "spirit cooking" that some of the Elite take part in. They believe that drinking the blood of a child will heal an older person of physical problems, and it's supposed to work rather quickly.

Could this have been what McCain did? Why did he not go to a VA hospital? That was a slap in the face to all other veterans, IMO. Why did he need to go where SCIENTISTS work?

I'm one of those who think "outside the box", so this may be way over some of your heads if you haven't researched into this.

edit on 11/10/2017 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Q the WhiteRabbit !!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

He went to the Mayo clinic because it's world-renowned for their surgeons and abilities while he is fighting a likely fatal tumor. When you're fighting for your life, you don't go to a second hand VA surgeon if you have the cash/fame to do otherwise.

That said, the Mayo has had some conspiracy lately, but I believe this was related to selling organs.

If the Mayo did anything outside of the norm, I would guess some type of theoretical brain tumor procedure, but not a "young blood" infusion. A blood infusion would not affect cancer cells or their growth (if anything it would speed it up as the body would have more O2 and nutrients which could speed up the cells divisions).

My guess would be Immunotherapy, VitC infusion, targeted killing of cells/Nano Therapy, etc.

Or, he doesn't have anything wrong but is looking for a way out of prosecution (but this seems much less likely, at least with the current evidence which is public knowledge).

~Winter

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Re: JA FBI
twitter.com...

I don't remember hearing in the news about the seizure of a laptop from Hillary Clinton's home well after the election last year.
Does anyone else remember that happening?
Reason for the search and seizure.... Criminal.

This is worthy of a thread, imo.

I agree.
I just can't do it right now.
Anyone else...Please have at it...I'll contribute.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok. excuse me while I hop onto the Conspiracy Express and see how far I can go. (keep in mind, this is a far flung idea with no data)

Seeing the posts that mention the following.
Genetics lab
Body Broker
drinking the blood of a child
and organ harvesting

Let me posit this: What if there's a genetics lab working with the clinic to provide treatments using organs/blood from cloned children. IKR!! Tinfoil Hat Team GO !!!

On a side note: this is the kind of thread that brought me to ATS in the first place and it's really a breath of fresh air.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winterpain

He went to the Mayo clinic because it's world-renowned for their surgeons and abilities while he is fighting a likely fatal tumor. When you're fighting for your life, you don't go to a second hand VA surgeon if you have the cash/fame to do otherwise.

That said, the Mayo has had some conspiracy lately, but I believe this was related to selling organs.

If the Mayo did anything outside of the norm, I would guess some type of theoretical brain tumor procedure, but not a "young blood" infusion. A blood infusion would not affect cancer cells or their growth (if anything it would speed it up as the body would have more O2 and nutrients which could speed up the cells divisions).

My guess would be Immunotherapy, VitC infusion, targeted killing of cells/Nano Therapy, etc.

Or, he doesn't have anything wrong but is looking for a way out of prosecution (but this seems much less likely, at least with the current evidence which is public knowledge).

~Winter

Q was hinting at something we need to research regarding where McCain got his surgery. If it was all "normal", why bring it up in a question?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Wouldnt a transfusion be more efficient than drinking the blood?

Not as exciting as vampire type actions but a possibility?

I dunno

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

You're probably right, but that completely destroys my tin foil hat theory. So, I'm just not going to accept it. lol

However, a counter argument would be that you'd have a larger supply if you were creating it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Wouldnt a transfusion be more efficient than drinking the blood?

Not as exciting as vampire type actions but a possibility?

I dunno

I didn't mean to imply that McCain DRANK the blood. I was saying this is what they do in Satanic rituals carried out by the higher Elite.
He could have had a transfusion of young blood, I suppose.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Theres been some interest in certain blood groups on here in the past... Rh, I think.

There's also some crazy tin foil theory about Madelaine McCanns abduction.

One of her eyes has a small deformity in the iris and it looks slightly keyhole shaped. This is associated with a genetic / blood type.

George Soros has the same thing in his eye.
The theory goes that she was kidnapped to order so her blood could be used to keep the evil old ones alive...somehow.
Not sure what to think of that but, you know, while we're talking tinfoil.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I could definitely see McCain swirling a log black cape with red satin lining around him as he leaps from the window ledge Into the moonlit night.
Muahahahaaa!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join