It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: sled735

I could definitely see McCain swirling a log black cape with red satin lining around him as he leaps from the window ledge Into the moonlit night.
Muahahahaaa!

Oh... my eyes!!

Sorry, I think we are derailing the thread. Back on topic:

Here is one of the latest videos from today. Am I allowed to share this here?

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Here's a secret...

There are no answers to life's questions on you tube.

Au contraire, I learn quite a bit off of YouTube. Like how to treat camellanus worms, what Repashy superfoods actually are and look like and why they might a good food to add to my fish's diet, the proper way to prep plants for planting in my aquarium ...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Re: +++
This is referred to as 'Plus Ultra'.

Plus ultra[note 1] ("Further beyond") is a Latin motto and the national motto of Spain. It is taken from the personal motto of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Spain, and is a reversal of the original phrase Non plus ultra ("Nothing further beyond").

[note 2] This was said to have been inscribed as a warning on the Pillars of Hercules at the Strait of Gibraltar, which marked the edge of the known world. Charles adopted the motto following the discovery of the New World by Columbus, and it also has metaphorical suggestions of taking risks and striving for excellence.

en.wikipedia.org...

The motto is written on the wall tiles of the cloak room at Mar-a-Lago,[3] President Trump's retreat in Florida.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

SEE LEFT SIDE OF PHOTO:

edit on 10-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: photo added

edit on 10-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
right. Not to mention how many times a youtube walkthrough has helped me save hundreds of dollars on car repair bills by helping me properly change out parts myself.
Its just too bad it has become the ministry of censorship in regards to documenting world war 3 and current political views.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Exactly, you can learn a lot from basic reading over the internet, but occasionally, it helps to be able to have a real visual to go along with what you just read.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well...if the unsealed indictment link that Vasa Crow just posted in a new thread is real, then "Q" was right about Huma and John Podesta..

ETA: GDit. It's a civil case brought by George Webb. Trolled by Vasa Crow. Her headline says "unsealed indictment" but it's not THE unsealed indictment. And it just links to her/his Twitter. Sorry.
edit on 10-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

That has nothing to do with Mueller though.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: KansasGirl

That has nothing to do with Mueller though.
Yeah, see my edit above.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

YT is only a tool that has lots of options in context .Most of the really quality stuff usually has a text base you can find . As far as news goes well MSM is a echo chamber where they only repeat each other and call it truth ... +++

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

YT is only a tool that has lots of options in context .Most of the really quality stuff usually has a text base you can find . As far as news goes well MSM is a echo chamber where they only repeat each other and call it truth ... +++

I agree with you on the MSM news echo chamber. Both sides. It's a big problem. We need to start clean over there.
edit on 10-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: The usual

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

originally posted by: fiverx313
after watching the video you posted, in which the only voice mentioning 4chan and saying essentially what you quoted is pretty obviously the narrator, asking that people watching the livestream share that particular livestream, i think that you are mistaken in your memory.

*snip*

ETA: i have messaged the Golden State Times, who published the youtube livestream you linked, to ask if they can confirm or deny either version of events. if i receive a reply i will update in this thread.

i got a reply from the golden state times facebook page, confirming that the verbiage urging people to share on 4chan was theirs and not the administration or anyone at the assembly.

edit on 10-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
So I got kinda interested in the +++ thing and started looking around the web for a meaning, I found this:

"+++ (Leiden), a sign to indicate traces of letters according to the Leiden Conventions"
Wiki

and

"Used to log people out in the text-based MUD days. +++ was a code that modems read as "please hang up now.""
urban dictionary

Nothing earth shattering but mildly interesting.

~Morpheus

I program modems, analog and cellular. I haven't seen that command. I will have to review my old "Hayes Modem Command" manual when I get back to the office and report back.

Here is a site with the commands but i haven't found the +++ command yet. FYI, The examples they use are the right way to type it in the modem once you have established a direct connection to it. But the definition of the command looks odd and I am not sure why they wouldn't have it reflect the exact command string. I have a working example you can test on an analog modem at the bottom of this post.

www.sparkfun.com...

You connect at 9600 Baud using Direct Connect in the Windows 7 and lower, Windows 10 you have to purchase an app.

First thing to do is type

ATE1 (and hit return)
AT means "Attention modem to the next character in the string. it is a command".
That will put the text you type on screen so you can play around with command strings.

I am betting that +++ is some other code and note Hayes modem code. I would have to look into the cell modems to see if that is one of the 'raven' cell modem commands. I am just getting to understand those but i have a lot of time with the analog modem commands.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: fiverx313

Exactly, it's very complex. It involves sunglasses and fancy briefcases and trench coats invisible ink Pig Latin and super secret stuff like that

Have you read of an "Illyba lIntonca" character with a "Onicama Ewinskyla" that has a blue dress with DNA evidence?

edit on 10-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Thank you

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Or how about this? From Alice and Wonderland!

The white rabbit is a character from Alice in Wonderland that she follows in the beginning of her journey. I think it represents the period in one's life that something big is about to be revealed and the person or thing that sparks that journey.

The White Rabbit shows up a lot in popular culture.., but it's role in Alice might be what Q is referring to.

Here is some symbolism attributed to White Rabbit in Alice:

"in direct contrast to Alice, who is reasonably polite to everyone she meets, thecrabbit watches from the side-lines and awaits things to happen, then comes to the rescue mainly for Alice."

In the Tim Burton Alice film: "The White Rabbit works for the Red Queen, but is also a secret member of the Underland Underground Resistance, and was sent by the Hatter to search for Alice. "

Also, attributed to the white Rabbit in Alice: "His appearance is an invitation to think, act, and consider seeing things from the new perspective, that of the other world."

edit on 10-11-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

ew.
some oxyclean will get that right out

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Thank you for causing me to re-read that post and noticing it was not just gibberish...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: darkbake I'm not sure I do anything if it's not for entertainment

Definitely a good policy.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"The motto is written on the wall tiles of the cloak room at Mar-a-Lago,[3] President Trump's retreat in Florida."

SEE LEFT SIDE OF PHOTO:

This is an interesting theory, TAT! I noticed that factoid was very recently added to wikipedia on September 27, 2017.

But, I don't think it's actually the cloak room. It's the Entrance Hall.

The Entrance Hall is entered by way of the main doorway from the porte-cochere. It provides access to the living room, men's and women's cloak rooms, minor entrance to the dining room, and to telephone and janitor closets.

And that begs the question...Why did Trump set up a desk in the Entrance Hall (or a cloak room) to write his inaugural speech and have that photo taken:

edit on 11/12/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I assume you ran into this when researching 'Plus Ultra?'

StopPlusUltra

WHAT IS PLUS ULTRA?

PLUS ULTRA is a secret society.

Though written off by most as a wild conspiracy theory, they are very real, and they really did abandon us. Comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

The book that's referenced on the site, "Conspiracy Queries: Uncovering the Secrets of Secret Societies" ....does it exist or not? That website is a wild trip, all on its own.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join