It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"The motto is written on the wall tiles of the cloak room at Mar-a-Lago,[3] President Trump's retreat in Florida."

SEE LEFT SIDE OF PHOTO:

This is an interesting theory, TAT! I noticed that factoid was very recently added to wikipedia on September 27, 2017.

But, I don't think it's actually the cloak room. It's the Entrance Hall.

The Entrance Hall is entered by way of the main doorway from the porte-cochere. It provides access to the living room, men's and women's cloak rooms, minor entrance to the dining room, and to telephone and janitor closets.

And that begs the question...Why did Trump set up a desk in the Entrance Hall (or a cloak room) to write his inaugural speech and have that photo taken:

Read about this on another board as well....it is actually very interesting and yes that is an extremely unusual space to post a pic from, especially writing the Inaugural Address....seens very message heavy towards someone or some group.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A very good podcast at 21st century wire is up with some news and interviews that has some Q connectors for those trying to figure it out . Although not mentioned directly the Q conversation dots are there "Episode #210 – ‘High Anxiety in Arabia’ guests Eisa Ali, Dean Henderson " 21stcenturywire.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I assume you ran into this when researching 'Plus Ultra?'

StopPlusUltra

WHAT IS PLUS ULTRA?

PLUS ULTRA is a secret society.

Though written off by most as a wild conspiracy theory, they are very real, and they really did abandon us. Comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

The book that's referenced on the site, "Conspiracy Queries: Uncovering the Secrets of Secret Societies" ....does it exist or not? That website is a wild trip, all on its own.

HOLY CRAP!
TESLA was a member of PLVS VLTRA?
We know Trump has Tesla's papers.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Not just a member, but a founder.

Yet another rabbit hole to hop into.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

StopPlusUltra

WHAT IS PLUS ULTRA?

Though written off by most as a wild conspiracy theory, they are very real, and they really did abandon us. Comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, PLUS ULTRA was founded by Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Gustave Eiffel, and H.G. Wells in a legendary meeting at the top of the Eiffel Tower during the 1889 “Exposition Universelle” World’s Fair.

The book that's referenced on the site, "Conspiracy Queries: Uncovering the Secrets of Secret Societies" ....does it exist or not? That website is a wild trip, all on its own.

Did you call the #?
www.stopplusultra.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Caveat: I have ZERO idea what to make of that website and the credibility of anything there.

But, yeah...it touched on a few funny things.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Not just a member, but a founder.

Yet another rabbit hole to hop into.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Ha...no. I feel like I am not 'in on the joke' or something. I really don't know what that website is all about, but it is very coincidental.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It is interesting that Disney keeps popping up.

I feel like I'm losing my mind...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421

This website seems to be connected to Tomorrowland: Link

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Ha...no. I feel like I am not 'in on the joke' or something. I really don't know what that website is all about, but it is very coincidental.

It would make an amazing thread.
Even a casual glance through it...is mind-boggling.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Indeed it is...from their website...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Walt Disney was also PLVS VLTRA.
www.stopplusultra.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

/ded

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I am thinking there's a fan-fiction feel to the site and it's related to the release of Disney's 'Tomorrowland.'

And that's not to say that there isn't some truth in plain sight behind it, too. I am going to have to watch the movie now.

edit on 11/12/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So weird! I don't know how i feel about this. It's almost too crazy for me to believe, but one never knows....

IF this is real, and IF trump knows about it....is he one of them or is he fighting them?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If this is a real secret society....why in the world would they have a website?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Did you notice that it lists both Tesla and Edison as founders?

I find it wildly interesting to contemplate given their rivalry. Could that have been a show? If it was a show...is that how Plus Ultra operates?

Entertaining to imagine.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If this is a real secret society....why in the world would they have a website?

There is more to this...there is a Disney game called 'The Optimist,' too. I wonder if the log in, VC posted, has to do with that.

I get this 'art imitating life' vibe to all of it though.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

StopPlusUltra

WHAT IS PLUS ULTRA?

HOLY CRAP!
TESLA was a member of PLVS VLTRA?
We know Trump has Tesla's papers.

Don't think so. He and Edison hated one another.

And it's pretty choosy on "greatest minds", ignoring Einstein and Bertrand Russel and Paul Dirac, M.C. Escher, Pablo Picasso, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Schrodinger, Heisenberg, Ramujan, Marie Curie, Max Planck, Neils Bohr... to name just a few.

"Greatest thinkers'" is ambiguous. A mathematician can come up with brilliant formulas to describe the universe and be unable to resolve a simple problem between two kids arguing over something.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join