It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
So I got kinda interested in the +++ thing and started looking around the web for a meaning, I found this:

"+++ (Leiden), a sign to indicate traces of letters according to the Leiden Conventions"
Wiki

and

"Used to log people out in the text-based MUD days. +++ was a code that modems read as "please hang up now.""
urban dictionary

Nothing earth shattering but mildly interesting.

~Morpheus

Well that first one is really interesting...has to do with the Hayes modem for communication....and in particular it was called the escape code used to switch from data mode to command mode....maybe POTUS is using it to signal a command mode of sorts...

Hayes' solutionEdit

Hayes Communications introduced a solution in its 1981 Smartmodem by re-using the existing data pins with no modification. Instead, the modem itself could switch itself between one of two modes:

data mode in which the modem sends the data to the remote modem. (A modem in data mode treats everything it receives from the computer as data and sends it across the phone line).command mode in which data is interpreted as commands to the local modem (commands that the local modem should execute).

To switch from data mode to command mode, sessions sent an escape sequence string of three plus signs ("+++") followed by a pause of about a second. The pause at the end of the escape sequence was required to reduce the problem caused by in-band signaling: if any other data was received within one second of the three plus signs, it was not the escape sequence and would be sent as data. To switch back they sent the online command, O. In actual use many of the commands automatically switched to the online mode after completion, and it is rare for a user to use the online command explicitly.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The corrupt Saudis were the puppet master.

Convenient how they were flown(FL,etc. Saudi families) out of the US after 9/11.

What was the then goal of orchestrating the Vegas shooting, cover up for money loss/blaming it on the shooter or was he in on it? Follow the money.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Ok here's one ATS did a thread on I think around 2013.
**can't find the thread**

A Utah daycare was said to be harboring kids from south America for illicit trafficking.

SLC Creepy Daycare Saga

It is in RATS, took my a bit of digging but here it is.

Probably unconnected but as soon as I started actively looking for this, my computer slowed way the heck down.
edit on 9-11-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you. RATS is the proper place for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here is my rabbit hole up to now...

I googled "The white rabbit"....I was recommended 2 restaurants in the area called "Le White Rabbit".

I checked out the pictures of this restaurant and got hung up on their drinks menu:
White rabbit menu

Outside of some of the weird references with words like "stork club", "Mojito Prohibition", and what translates to "The old fashion intimacy club" and a motto that translates "The mission of the White Rabbit bar is to provide you with a unique experience while giving you a taste of our various classic cocktails in a Prohibition type of atmosphere". , what had me more intrigued was the second paragraph which translates "Menu presented by bar chefs Benjamin Fabre and Malcolm Fraser".

I googled both those names...did not find any quick reference to the "chef" however did find an Australian prime minister:
Malcolm Fraser Wiki

Then I continued down the rabbit hole...
Malcolm Fraser and the mystery of how he lost his trousers (and his dignity) in a seedy American hotel

The entire story is interesting...but...the most interesting part of the whole article was:
"Conspiracy theories about what happened even extended to Mossad’s involvement because Mr Fraser was wrecking an Israeli arms deal with South Africa."
Did this rabbit hole just bring me to Arms deals? lol

Going further...there is a revealing picture of him with 2 women in bikinis...Havent investigated much into "Melinda Cappa" yet...but the second female depicted is Kathy Davis

Where has this rabbit hole taken me? Here is an interesting quote from the wiki page...

Davis left the public sector again in 2005 at the end of the Kernan-Davis term. She took a position as the Chief Executive Officer of Global Access Point, a computer network connectivity company headquartered in South Bend, Indiana.[7] She led the start-up of the company where she was in charge of developing markets in data transport, data processing, and data storage for business, health care organizations, and universities.[8] In 2006, Davis developed the idea for a virtual way to allow policy makers to develop complex policies.[4] The program was initially developed by Simulex[8] and then used by the United States Military. Fortune 500 companies also used the technology to select stereotypes for building outcomes. Davis founded Davis Design Group in 2007 as a way to determine results of long-term decisions made by lawmakers. The company uses a system called the Simulated Educational Experience (SEE) to predict the future of the educational system. The system is said to predict how decisions made in the public sector regarding education will affect students in the future.[8]

Uh...What...the ATS is this talking about?
I must help put the kid to bed now....
May the rabbit hole continue!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

Link to the bikini ladies please

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Black Cube Satan/Saturn.

I can't do videos from this phone but Truth stream Media has one on you tube...

Society is being programmed by a black box.

Includes

Robert Mercer, election funding (both) candidates, data mining and why politicians seem to always say what you want to hear but don't always do what you want them to do. Cambridge Analytica.

Might be worthwhile if you can spare about twenty minutes.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just click the link about the man losing his trousers, it's black and white pic so i'm not sure you want to pull down your trousers for that pic

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Guhh.
Its purely for scientific research

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Is this typical aussie political behaviour?

edit on 9-11-2017 by dashen because: Krikey

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't know, I'm from Canada, however...I'm not surprised a politician got caught with his pants down in good ol USA and snapped a picture of himself with 2 chicks in bikinis, one of which became "48th Lieutenant Governor for the State of Indiana"... :p

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
This true?
Can't find a source.

A place called MedCure in Portland, OR was raided by the FBI.

www.oregonlive.com...

It was linked in the smartsheet link posted earlier in the thread. Odd being from Oregon, I heard nothing about this on the local news tv/web.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Bigburgh
This true?
Can't find a source.

A place called MedCure in Portland, OR was raided by the FBI.

www.oregonlive.com...

It was linked in the smartsheet link posted earlier in the thread. Odd being from Oregon, I heard nothing about this on the local news tv/web.

Good thing the issue is being addressed. Likely due to complaints as follows;

There's been articles on body brokers lately, things are not as they seem when donating your body to science turns into basically anyone being able to buy those donated body parts(investigated by/reported by Reuters I believe). As well as the treatment of the parts can be less than respected(woman's dad's head was found by the crematory oven, wasn't cremated as wished to be).

To point out this isn't to be confused with organ procurement which has strict rules compared to full body donation to science after death.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: fiverx313
sorry, what is the source for trump mentioning 4chan in a speech? i haven't found it yet and my schedule is limited today for research but y'all got me curious now

...is the source 4chan >_>

Don't know if this has been answered but it wasn't Trump who mentioned 4chan, it was a staffer who came out just before Trump and asked for everyone to Pspread the video on youtube, twitter, 4chan, whatever". It was a confirmation but I was waiting for POTUS to speak. It is not in official vid that are trimmed to just include the speech.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It provides bodies and organs to researchers and schools. It also offers on-site surgical training facilities at its offices in Gresham, as well as Henderson, Nev., and Cumberland, R.I.

Off to see if those locations were raided as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Don't know if this has been answered but it wasn't Trump who mentioned 4chan, it was a staffer who came out just before Trump and asked for everyone to Pspread the video on youtube, twitter, 4chan, whatever". It was a confirmation but I was waiting for POTUS to speak. It is not in official vid that are trimmed to just include the speech.

i'm sorry, your information is incorrect.

the reference to 4chan came from the youtube channel for golden state news. their narrator of the livestream is the one who made that comment. he is not a staffer and was not physically there.

if you check out that video, the remark occurs around 1hr8min.

ETA: here's a link that goes right there, the remarks start shortly after this: www.youtube.com...

if you scroll back and forth in the video, this is clearly a narrator for the youtube channel, who is making remarks at the beginning about the 'fakestream' media and election results in virginia. nobody official for the trump administration.
edit on 9-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

good catch. As I kept thinking about it I wondered if someone had cut into the live stream. I never found a vid of anything but the actual speech. I was watching live stream at the time I saw/heard it. Could you send a link to the vid you found?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I fully believe that SA is no good, but in light of all this speculation why did DT recently sell BILLIONS of DOLLARS ($110) of arms to SA? It doesn't add up, and by following recent news SA is itching to use its new US toys to cause mayhem throughout the middle east. If SA is the bad guy (they are) and DT is the good guy, why arm them to the teeth.

Linky: www.cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Maybe part of the deal was for the moderate MbS to crackdown on the elements of the royal family who were funding extremism abroad?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join