It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Maybe. It seems risky to me for a whale of an arms deal to go thru before SA lived up to its end of the bargain. And adding in the Mandalay Bay ownership /murders, it seems even more loose as a theory.

ETA - Threads like this are exactly why I joined ATS. Nice work OP.

edit on 9-11-2017 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama is going to be a hard pill to swallow...

America is decades deep in an effort to destroy our Country...

Rough times ahead for the US... sides will have to be chosen...

Forget party.. think of our nation's founding, and who they were fighting against...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I agree. I'm hardly saying there was definitely a quid pro quo. Just floating ideas. Plenty of weirdness and odd connections going around right now.

I get the feeling based on Trump's comments that we are at least fully aware, if not fully behind the crackdown.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

If all this comes to fruition...the choice is easy is it not? Do something or sit on the sidelines and watch the system make everything disappear? Those are the sides I see, those who care and those who will not...those who want change, and those that say "this is life as we know it".

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Don't know if this has been answered but it wasn't Trump who mentioned 4chan, it was a staffer who came out just before Trump and asked for everyone to Pspread the video on youtube, twitter, 4chan, whatever". It was a confirmation but I was waiting for POTUS to speak. It is not in official vid that are trimmed to just include the speech.

i'm sorry, your information is incorrect.

the reference to 4chan came from the youtube channel for golden state news. their narrator of the livestream is the one who made that comment. he is not a staffer and was not physically there.

if you check out that video, the remark occurs around 1hr8min.

ETA: here's a link that goes right there, the remarks start shortly after this: www.youtube.com...

if you scroll back and forth in the video, this is clearly a narrator for the youtube channel, who is making remarks at the beginning about the 'fakestream' media and election results in virginia. nobody official for the trump administration.

I was watching LIVE STREAM when this happened. A man, med height with dark curly hair came out on the stage a few minutes befor Potus. He actually seemed nervous and uncomfortable in the position he was in. The camera had a distant view when it had been normally close up.

Perhaps the moderator was relaying what was said.

I later questioned myself and wondered if the live stream had been momentarily hack. I don't know the answer but I saw and heard it a few minutes prior to Potus speech

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Who were they fighting against? Not to go off topic too much, but the US poor & middle class are propping this country up with heavy taxes, the founding fathers fought against being forever enslaved by the English (and all that entailed). Today the parallel would be found in the Paradise Papers. The average US citizen must fight against being financially enslaved by the billionaire class. I'm off topic, but my mind is on how stupid we all are for having allowed the wool to be pulled over our eyes while Trump hands out further tax cuts to uber wealthy.

On topic, has Clinton emerged from her confinement yet? I hope not.

ETA : Don't get me wrong, I hope the house of cards comes down on Clinton, Inc. And I hope parts of Hollywood continues to crumble from its disgusting existence.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UndeadWarrior

If all this comes to fruition...the choice is easy is it not? Do something or sit on the sidelines and watch the system make everything disappear? Those are the sides I see, those who care and those who will not...those who want change, and those that say "this is life as we know it".

It boils down to one simple question, and it doesn't have anything to do with POLITICS ...

Do you believe in the Grand Experiment? that thorn in the side of the globalists, over 240 years old?

I have lived my entire life in the facade created by Copafeel... started with the aftermath of JFK being neutralized...

It's going to be so great when we purge the filth of the past 40+ years down the drain, and hold those folks accountable...

IT will be nice to have debates about the direction of the country, without those outside forces...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I was watching LIVE STREAM when this happened. A man, med height with dark curly hair came out on the stage a few minutes befor Potus. He actually seemed nervous and uncomfortable in the position he was in. The camera had a distant view when it had been normally close up.

Perhaps the moderator was relaying what was said.

I later questioned myself and wondered if the live stream had been momentarily hack. I don't know the answer but I saw and heard it a few minutes prior to Potus speech

i haven't seen that. you should post again if you find it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if this has been posted, or if it is even related, but I did a search for "white rabbit Q" and found a weird youtube channel with several videos that seem kinda random and cryptic. I haven't had a chance to watch them, but it includes a series of "white rabbit manifestos" including one titled "Chapter 5 "Q"".

This was published all the way back in 2010, but maybe someone can find a connection? I'm just throwing this out there cause the whole channel seems kinda weird. Maybe its a coincidence?

edit on 9-11-2017 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

The poor in the US haven't paid FED income taxes for years... BUT.. they still have to pay state, city, sales taxes on purchasing goods.. unless they have the FED pass go CBT card..

Like I mentioned earlier.. it's not party specific.. this has been a 40+ year effort by folks who could care less about you and I...

IMHO.. YMMV

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Adding... Poor these days = folks who don't have a smartphone, or access to the internet...

Vital keys to those who just want jobs, and food on the table?

Think Motive...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
I was watching the Live Stream and when I heard and saw the the 4 chan I posted ATS thread which I mentioned in the intro.
Another thought on NK line. Q had been talking about Fantasy land. In Trump's speech he mentioned something about them living in a 'dark fantasy' (paraphrased]. I thought a possible EMP attack. just my thoughts

Just guessing here but take note that we have heard little from NK for a month or so.

Q also mentioned that the US would be surprised and outraged at who was in control of NK. That Kim was a puppet.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I was watching the Live Stream and when I heard and saw the the 4 chan I posted ATS thread which I mentioned in the intro.

that's the same video where it's the narrator from earlier in the video saying it, and no one on stage.

that's the exact same video i watched and posted the link to earlier.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Holy Crap!

That is very interesting. The military is not corrupted per say, but they have the industrial complex that better be on their team in a SHTF event or it could get real crazy and fast. Like a Bond movie.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well it's definitely past 9PM EST....in one of his last posts, didn't "Q" imply that something would happen then? It's pretty quiet.....

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Perhaps the video is edited. I don't know what the hell is going on. Like I said it was Live Stream. Maybe what you watched was edited. Or maybe the person making the live stream was the one who came on stage or just someone who repeated the narrative. No one is going to convince me that I didn't see the nervous person come on stage and say what I quoted.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What's with the "Q"R scanner thingy. Anyone try that yet? Seems I don't have the APP for that.🙄

BTW..
MARINES... the POTUS has control of the Marines..

edit on 10-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Perhaps the video is edited. I don't know what the hell is going on. Like I said it was Live Stream. Maybe what you watched was edited. Or maybe the person making the live stream was the one who came on stage or just someone who repeated the narrative. No one is going to convince me that I didn't see the nervous person come on stage and say what I quoted.

after watching the video you posted, in which the only voice mentioning 4chan and saying essentially what you quoted is pretty obviously the narrator, asking that people watching the livestream share that particular livestream, i think that you are mistaken in your memory.

i don't mean that in a malicious way -- i've made similar errors and i, too, could have sworn that what i 'remembered' really happened... but memories are tricky like that. if you were under the impression that the voice belonged to someone on stage when you watched it, you could have later filled in that blank so well you didn't even realize you fabricated that part of the memory.

as you said, you will not be convinced... and that's fine. but for the ATS record, i think you are mistaken and 4chan has NOT been endorsed or recommended by the administration, and there is no connection to all this Q business.

ETA: i have messaged the Golden State Times, who published the youtube livestream you linked, to ask if they can confirm or deny either version of events. if i receive a reply i will update in this thread.
edit on 10-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I need to start making cryptic, nonsensical content and throwing it up on various dead-ended YouTube channels, Twitter accounts ect...basically, "seed" the internet and then come back 2-3 years later and then drop hints like a scavenger hunt through a shadow-y screen name and avatar. It has to look all L33t though, like I'm some sort of "dark web" haxor though.

Then, I can sit back and watch as people go nuts. Crack a beer, put my feet up and watch the mob feed itself and snowball.

Because that is really what I'm seeing here. People seem to be incredibly desperate for some kind of "hunt" after all the partisan back and forth arguing, that I'm not surprised people love diving down into this ... "rabbit hole".

Because from where I'm sitting the entire "follow the white rabbit" (follow, as follow me on twitter anyone?) and white rabbit? Like the Lewis Carrol thing from Alice & Wonderland? That was a metaphor for a meaningless chase.

How can you guys not see you are being totally played here? It's so painfully obvious I can't even laugh myself. All I can do is look on in amazement at the "research" attempts into an obvious scam and deception by grown-ass adults. It's so bizarre and weird to me that people are so desperate to want to be involved in something like this.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

How can you guys not see you are being totally played here? It's so painfully obvious I can't even laugh myself. All I can do is look on in amazement at the "research" attempts into an obvious scam and deception by grown-ass adults. It's so bizarre and weird to me that people are so desperate to want to be involved in something like this"desperate to want to be involved in something like this".

And here you are again preaching..
Have that beer. Have some fun for once.
edit on 10-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join