It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD confirms investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files report

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A nut case with allegations against a person who has already been to prison for Child Molestation. Sounds like more Case than Nut.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Again your argument has no evidence. you have no proof he did or did not name names in 1993. Neither of us do. But, for some reason, you fail to even consider Felman was telling the truth and it was either covered up or mismanaged.

No matter, you agree now it is done and you still find a way to blame Feldman instead of applauding him for finally coming forward.
edit on 10-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

He never even contacted LAPD so there is no way he could have named names to them in 1993.

Like I said, whether he gave SBPD names is irrelevant but they say he didn't and they gave him a valid reason for not investigating. His failure to follow through with LAPD is all on him. That went on for almost 25 years. There is proof of that because he finally did with a studio audience. How much more proof do you want?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

SBPD does have record of his 1993 interview. The audio recording was played over the phone to Dr. Oz. Why do you deny what Feldman has done!? You can contend he might have not names names in 1993, but you really don't know and neither do I. So stop pretending you are in direct knowledge of what Feldman did or didn't do. Did you even wacth the proof/videos I posted!??? Yikes!!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It's really simple.

The question is basically, what took him so long to finally tell LAPD?

According to him, he had no problem telling SBPD so, why not just tell the same thing to LAPD? He didn't, for 25 years. That is the fact.

A video from earlier this week of him talking to LAPD doesn't answer that. It is proof that it took him almost 25 years to actually do that.

As Xtrozero pointed out "EVERYONE wants to jump on the bandwagon of being a person of abuse" and I even said it back on page 6

...the green light for others to talk had already been given and that actually compelled him to offer something to keep up the interest in his story.

He sat on the info for as long as he could. That is all that is being said.

edit on 10-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Glad you finally came around to the truth he named names. Either now or then, he put it out there at legal, personal and financial risk. Parse it how you like the guy did the right thing. Wish more people would support him. You should consider supporting his efforts instead of deriding him.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Glad you finally came around to the truth he named names.

I said it before I even started this back and forth with you so I'm not sure where you got the "finally" from.

Either now or then, he put it out there at legal, personal and financial risk. case it how you like the guy did the right thing. Wish more people would support him. You should consider supporting his efforts instead of deriding him.

You still can't answer why it took him 25 years, which was what was being asked.

JoshuaCox's point was that him stalling placed other kids in danger. That is still a valid point. Nothing you have posted refutes that.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Corey Haims mother has said the abuser is NOT Charlie Sheen. She has a habit of popping up whenever the abuse is mentioned by Corey Feldman and insisting he is wrong. However she has never filed a police report about the abuse.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Corey Haim's mother has said her son was not raped by Charlie Sheen in 1986
She said her son was an open book and very 'transparent,' so she would have known if the 13-year-old had become involved with Sheen
Judy Haim claimed another man did abuse her son on the set of Lucas, but his name has not been revealed

In 2013 however she said,

globalnews.ca...

Haim insists she wasn’t aware of the sexual abuse her son suffered when he was 14 years old until he confided in her several years later.

“I said ‘I’m going to help you. Let’s bring him to justice,'” she recalls.

But the actor, then over 18, begged her to do nothing.

So a few years ago she says she didn't know he was abused until he told her when over 18. Today she says she would have known because her son would have told her everything.

In Corey Feldman's book he says his friend was first raped at aged 11. So that's two abusers.
edit on 10-11-2017 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Glad you finally came around to the truth he named names.

I said it before I even started this back and forth with you so I'm not sure where you got the "finally" from.

Either now or then, he put it out there at legal, personal and financial risk. case it how you like the guy did the right thing. Wish more people would support him. You should consider supporting his efforts instead of deriding him.

You still can't answer why it took him 25 years, which was what was being asked.

JoshuaCox's point was that him stalling placed other kids in danger. That is still a valid point. Nothing you have posted refutes that.

I think that attitude is awful. An abuser abusing kids is NOT the abused person's responsibility. They are a victim and they are damaged, other people don't get to dictate their 'responsibilities' in how they deal with the abuse. They have enough trouble trying to keep themselves sane and not spiral into addiction and death like Corey Haim did.

In what I quoted from Haim's mother, she says she also knew. Where is all the hate for a mother that doesn't report it? Surely an adult parent has more responsibility to report things than one of the other abuse victims.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The investigation is going no-where because of the statute of limitations. This must be very disapointing for him but he's said before the statute of limitations is why he didn't go to police after 1993.

I'm sure many will equate this to mean there's nothing to this - but Even Corey Haim's mother is saying he WAS abused when 13.

In a statement issued on Thursday, the Los Angeles Police Department announced they have ended a sexual assault investigation filed by the actor on Tuesday.

Authorities say the statute of limitations, which sets out the maximum time that parties have to initiate legal proceedings from the date of an alleged offence, expired in Feldman's case.

news.sky.com...

www.news.com.au... be4a46e9674403f40985445

LAPD officials confirmed to the New York Post that the alleged incident is “out of statute,” according to California law, and the robbery-homicide detectives have “no other avenues” to follow with the case.
Feldman later responded to the news on Twitter.
The news has Feldman’s fans tweeting their support with #IStandWithCorey and calling for others to hlep him raise funds to make a documentary film about his life.

Corey Feldman ✔@Corey_Feldman
MAYBE NOW U WILL #BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I NEED 2 DO IT MY WAY: LAPD Not Investigating Corey Feldman's Abuse Claims eonli.ne...

It's odd that the police aren't able to interview people that were there at the time like the media did when the released the story about Charlie Sheen. They're not even going to bother.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nothing to see here .. move along people. Just like the UK police where told to back off when investigating abuse by MPs and celebs. I believe the image below is how investigations are carried out

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Nothing to see here .. move along people. Just like the UK police where told to back off when investigating abuse by MPs and celebs. I believe the image below is how investigations are carried out

And think about that. Police officers/detectives are told what to do, ignore people who are raping children, and they do it.

If LEO ignores the raping of children, there is little chance that unconstitutional laws would not be enforced up to and including murder by LEO.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat
I think that attitude is awful. An abuser abusing kids is NOT the abused person's responsibility.

Thank you captain obvious.

They are a victim and they are damaged, other people don't get to dictate their 'responsibilities' in how they deal with the abuse. They have enough trouble trying to keep themselves sane and not spiral into addiction and death like Corey Haim did.

But we can question why he has been teasing with coming forward for so long.

In what I quoted from Haim's mother, she says she also knew. Where is all the hate for a mother that doesn't report it? Surely an adult parent has more responsibility to report things than one of the other abuse victims.

I don't know about anyone else but hate is not something I feel for either of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

A nut case with allegations against a person who has already been to prison for Child Molestation. Sounds like more Case than Nut.

I would bet both, but then we are talking about a guy that was so obsessed with Michael Jackson that he would dress like him. Makes me wonder who found who...

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think that attitude is awful. An abuser abusing kids is NOT the abused person's responsibility.

Thank you captain obvious.

They are a victim and they are damaged, other people don't get to dictate their 'responsibilities' in how they deal with the abuse. They have enough trouble trying to keep themselves sane and not spiral into addiction and death like Corey Haim did.

But we can question why he has been teasing with coming forward for so long.

I don't know about anyone else but hate is not something I feel for either of them.

Ok maybe you don't hate them, but there is a lot of hate being directed his way.

If you are questioning the time it takes for a victim to reveal names then you are putting pressure on them and implying they have a certain set of responsibilities. You even use the word 'teasing'. This kind of stuff is why victims feel ashamed and scared to come forward.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If you are questioning the time it takes for a victim to reveal names then you are putting pressure on them and implying they have a certain set of responsibilities.

I'm not implying it. I am pointing it straight out. If he uses it to garner attention and doesn't want it to seem like it is a publicity stunt then he certainly does have a set of responsibilities.

You even use the word 'teasing'. This kind of stuff is why victims feel ashamed and scared to come forward.

Technically, I did not use that word at any point during the 25 to 30 years it took him to name names so it could not have been because of that. Chances are that he doesn't even know, and will probably never know, that I said that.
edit on 11-11-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yet, the LAPD is reopening it's investigation to look into Feldman's claims. So more "case" than nut job.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Yet, the LAPD is reopening it's investigation to look into Feldman's claims. So more "case" than nut job.

I guess the problem I have with all this is if he was abused over and over, why? Why would he keep putting himself in that situation? Sometimes I think these people can be willing and then years later they they look back and feel wronged.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I'm no psychologist, but it was Corey's workplace and maybe they needed the money. Also, keep in mind he wasn't an adult and his mother, if she knew, should have addressed it.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm no psychologist, but it was Corey's workplace and maybe they needed the money. Also, keep in mind he wasn't an adult and his mother, if she knew, should have addressed it.

I really think there is a much bigger disease of ped rings going on here that are not being touched and these cases outside of a few are just crumbs thrown to the people to appease them into thinking something is being done. Most of these ped rings operate outside of the US, much cleaner.... There are like 10 older actors now being called out for inappropriate actions from decades ago, as example, but that isn't hitting what is going on today or even in the near past...

Oh Sulu touched my junk in 1981 when I was 23 and drinking at his house, just doesn't cut it with me as getting anywhere near the real truth.

edit on 12-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join