It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD confirms investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files report

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Well back in the 90's he reported it to the police thinking he'd done the right thing. And likely thought he'd ended his career by doing so...a brave act at the time. So you tell me who dropped the ball and put children at risk over this many years!? Who?? Not Feldman.

What JoshuaCox was saying was that he had other platforms to inform the public back in 1993 when the police dropped the ball and he didn't. So yeah that part is on Feldman.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Corey was 19 years old in 1993. He did what he was supposed to.

He also got shut down hard by Barbara Walters, she should be ashamed of herself, unless she knows something.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Oh really!?? We saw that when he went on The View he got exactly the result he feared. Disdain and blame/rejection. Barbara Walters even going so far as to say he was damaging an entire industry. So a victim as a child was to blame for his abuse!!!!????? Shamefull Walters comment. She should have been cast off The View. Walters was very immoral to do that to him.

edit on 9-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Doesn't change the fact that he sat on the info for 25 more years.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That was 20 years after having the info. He could have still sought out other platforms.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

As a matter of fact he did. He shared his experience with many people, who should have passed it on to the authorities. You really believe you know what he should or shouldn't have done!? the police and media both rejected Corey Feldman's outcry, and yet you feel he should have overcome those powerful forces to have done something!!?? Unless he had a magic wand, those were the best avenues to get the job done. And those avenues protected the Predators and not the victims. Can you not see that!!!???[

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

He did not sit on it. He filed a police report, and did speak publicly about the issue. We do not know why he isn't naming names, I imagine the defamation, law suits and very powerful people do not play games.
I would like to think if I were in his shoes I would sing, but we do not know if he is mentally OK or if age has finally made him realize he has to do something.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

He wrote a book. It was published, after that all he had to do was name names. He didn't.

I'm not saying that he should have or shouldn't have done anything but the fact is that he didn't name names. No amount of second guessing and defending by anyone is going to change that simple fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You talk big. I bet you'd never have the guts to do 1/2 of what Feldman is putting on the line. My God HE WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD! AND YOU'RE BLAMING HIM!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Good attempt at deflection but that still doesn't change what actually happened.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Heaven forbid your child gets abused. You'd blame your child instead of the perp!!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Still doesn't change the facts.

Do you have an actual argument and not just an appeal to emotion?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Shame that cold hard facts of Corey Feldman being the victim that DID try to get justice is lost on your narrow mind. Just that you feel so emotional as to how well he accomplished that, that tells us how distorted your logic is to blame the victim. I feel for your family. You side with the predators. Your continued response underscores that.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm not emotional. I'm not challenging the fact that he was a victim at all. I'm not blaming him for what happened. I'm merely pointing out what he did with that info.

I understand that some people can't detach their emotions to look at something objectively.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So going to the police was not good enough for you!!??

So going public on The View and getting more abuse and derision was not enough for you!!??

Pay tell, what perfect solution do you have!!?? Put up or quite blaming the victim.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So going to the police was not good enough for you!!??

Did it do any good?

So going public on The View and getting more abuse and derision was not enough for you!!??

20 years later was still 20 years later.

Pay tell, what perfect solution do you have!!?? Put up or shut up.

I would have named names, but that is so obvious that I don't even know why you asked.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You are SUCH A BIG MAN. Maybe you can contact Corey and tell him what a miserable person he is. Go ahead, if you have such a perfect vision of what should be done. Call him.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You have a knack for melodrama don't you?

Why call him to tell him the obvious?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Well you have the answers and you think a child abuse victim should perform better, Call him and help him or stop judging his life!!

You have a knack for melodrama don't you?

So Corey's abuse was melodrama!? How insensitive are you!!??

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Well you have the answers and you think a child abuse victim should perform better, Call him and help him or stop judging his life!!

Yeah, that isn't how this works. He acted and we are discussing that.

So Corey's abuse was melodrama!? How insensitive are you!!??

No, your posting style is melodramatic. Had nothing to do with Corey.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join