It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD confirms investigating Hollywood pedophile ring after Corey Feldman files report

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Obviously you have no comprehension of police work. Just because it was not their jurisdiction doesn't mean they won't contact the right jurisdiction to follow up on it.

Obviously they didn't and obviously Feldman didn't either.

Feldman's choice to remain silent was still his call. He did remain silent for all those years.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LOL. You are stubborn in the face of facts. Feldman did NOT sit on it. He did his part and the facts show it. Sad you cling to false posts and don't see the link that proves you wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

And you are unable to recognize context. He kept shut after that. Nobody said he never told SBPD. I said we couldn't be certain. Now there is proof that he did but that doesn't change that he never told anyone else. He chose not to tell anyone else thereby shielding the pedos he claims to be trying to out.

You can cheer for him and all he did but the fact is that he kept shut even after realizing that nothing was going to happen until Dr. Oz pressured him.

You cannot argue against that so you continue to hype what he did in 1993 but that doesn't change the 24 years of relative silence after that. Relative because he sure wasn't above milking the situation by drawing it out as long as he could.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Unknown to Feldman until Dr. Oz's program was the fact that The SBPD did NOT act on his testimony. Unless you haven't read this thread, you are denying the facts and supporting the Pedos arguments.
edit on 7-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Unknown to Feldman, are you trying to say that he didn't know that nothing came of him telling SBPD? I would think that not being called to give more info or to testify for 24 years was a pretty good sign. I'm pretty sure he even said back in 2013 that he told police and they did nothing, so he knew by then.

What facts am I denying?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You are denying that Feldman did his part to try to expose the predators!!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No I am not. I'm saying that he chose to back off after doing what he did and kept shut about it for the following decades.

You want it to be a black and white issue but my argument is gray. So even if he did name names in 1993, which we now know he did, he didn't do anything else even after seeing that what he did in 1993 wasn't followed up on.

What he did do is make money off the situation. I'm not even really bothered by that but don't make him out to be the champion that he isn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

LOL! You ARE still denying that Feldman did his part to try to expose the predators!! Wow, you're denial is deep.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm denying that he did anything worthwhile after 1993 until 2017. That is my opinion. You may opine otherwise but that is just an opinion as well.

The fact is that he kept shut from 1993 until 2017. You can't argue with that.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

like who was going to listen to him???? nobody listened or believed all the women that bill cosby rooffied and raped and someone found the tape with the audio of him at the police station naming names

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

So? That doesn't change what he did and didn't do.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

He took proper legal action and THEY dropped the ball. He even went on The View only to be ridiculed. So, you think he dropped the ball!?? WOW are you messed up.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

He took proper legal action and THEY dropped the ball.

Honestly, the statute of limitation was probably expired in 1993. The laws are different now but back then they may not have actually drop the ball, not legally at least.

He even went on The View only to be ridiculed.

So?

So, you think he dropped the ball!?? WOW are you messed up.

Even if everything he says is true, I doubt his sincerity. If that makes you think I'm messed up then, so be it. Still doesn't change the fact that he kept quite from 1993 until 2017. You can't refute that.
edit on 7-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Still doesn't change the fact that he kept quite from 1993 until 2017. You can't refute that.

Again you judge. He told many people about it before he went to the police. So sick you judge a person so harshly that was molested. He went against a system protecting the predators at the risk of his career and livelihood. Far more action than some armchair troll like you ever did.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Again you judge.

So?

So do you when you judge and claim that he did a lot.

He told many people about it before he went to the police. So sick you judge a person so harshly that was molested.

You appeal to emotion fallacy doesn't change any of the facts.

He went against a system protecting the predators at the risk of his career and livelihood.

I don't think so. Have you heard the voicemail he left his ex-guitarist?

Far more action than some armchair troll like you ever did.

Good thing nobody is claiming that I am the champion of the cause.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Good thing nobody is claiming that I am the champion of the cause.

That's good, because you side with his abusers. You'd be a failed champion of the cause.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Actually, I side with the facts instead of automatically and naively believing someone with a sob story who acts contrary to what they claim.

ETA: Have you heard that voicemail I mentioned?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

naively believing someone with a sob story

Okay, so child molestation is just a sob story. Wow, you need help.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Okay, so child molestation is just a sob story. Wow, you need help.

That isn't what I said. I said I doubt his sincerity which makes me think that his story is just a sob story.

Taking in everything and not just automatically believing because it allegedly involves sexual abuse is what I'm talking about. You seem to have a different approach.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Taking in everything and not just automatically believing because it allegedly involves sexual abuse

Sure, he flushes his career down a toilet over this and you think he's faking it. He has plenty of corroboration on this from others. Apparently, you aren't as well read as you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join