It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bump stocks used by Las Vegas gunman are for sale again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is insane and disgusting and really upsets me. Instead of outlawing these murder devices, which have no legitimate user whatsoever, our country is letting the company sell them again so any other gun nut that wants to kill a bunch of people can easily do it. These should be outlawed first of all, and anyone who supports the continued sale and ownership of these death tools is an immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion, and they definitely don't deserve to ever utter the lie "pro life" again.

www.nydailynews.com...

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

REALLY? So bump stocks are going out on their own killing people? You all focus on the wrong thing. 600 homicides in Chicago this year and amazingly not 1 bump stock used. Last week when nut job killed 26 people in the church 29 people were shot in Chicago but you only want to talk about that and bump stocks because Chicago does not further your narrative you are trying to push.

And you rail on about violence and killing then say people that don't think like you should be killed. Nice way to be a hypocrite.
edit on 7-11-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is insane and disgusting and really upsets me. Instead of outlawing these murder devices, which have no legitimate user whatsoever, our country is letting the company sell them again so any other gun nut that wants to kill a bunch of people can easily do it. These should be outlawed first of all, and anyone who supports the continued sale and ownership of these death tools is an immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion, and they definitely don't deserve to ever utter the lie "pro life" again.

www.nydailynews.com...

LOL

Anyone can make their own bumpstock for a few bucks with perfectly legally purchased materials.

You and the anti 2nd crowd are probably doing more to bolster the sales of bump stocks than you realize.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

an immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion,

This line of thinking is way more dangerous than a piece of cheap plastic.

This line of thinking is why we have the second amendment.

When kooks like you get into office and then feel that those with differing opinions than your's doesn't deserve to live?

What the actual F is wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

These should be outlawed first of all, and anyone who supports the continued sale and ownership of these death tools is an immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion, and they definitely don't deserve to ever utter the lie "pro life" again.

"Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

www.politifact.com...

Oh, and you don't get to decide who lives or dies. Extremists often think they do however.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...

Grab em while you can, gonna need them when the shtf

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

This poster has been noted for doing this in the past. Why it's allowed to keep on is beyond my knowledge.

To wish death upon someone based upon political ideology and affiliation has an apt word...I can't readily think of it however....

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If every gun rampage from now on used bump stocks lives would be saved.

They're not the problem they're made out to be.

If anything we should encourage add ons that reduce accuracy.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Time to stock up before the price bumps up.

link   
You act like somebody couldn't just make their own version of a bump stock and go commit a crime. There have been many users on ATS that have pointed out that it doesn't matter if you ban any of these items, that people will still find a way to kill people.

It's not a gun problem, it's a people problem.

link   

Since you brought pro life into this argument let me ask why pro choicers are completely ok sanctioning the murder of unborn children ?

I somehow think we won't here from OP again, they are just trolling

edit on 7-11-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

After a technology is made and people use it, if they understand the simplest form of mechanics it can be and will always be re-created. People that want it bad enough will re-create and use it for harm if they so choose.

To eliminate this possibility the only solution is logic genocide.

Hello future...
edit on 11/7/2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I hear bump stocks cant be fired from a bipod. Meaning their accuracy is for shizzle. Not to mention varied fire rates from start to finish of each mag, and from mag to mag iteration.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Also the better 3D printing gets, the less of an issue gun control will be as people will just print guns

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Seriously, you can't see how parallel your own ideology runs with the likes of mass shooters?

Wishing death on people, kinda is the problem link held between the two.

It's not gun owners, it's not folks who don't own guns, it's people willing to wish death on others for their own perceived benefit that are the problem in society.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...

As are many other accessories in the firearm glam culture, bump stocks are more for show, talk and fun then they are for facilitating mass murder.

I would fear the person that is better trained, using a bolt-action rifle, than the average gun nut idiot with a bump stock/fully auto.

link   

they were never forced to stop selling them and their not the only one that makes them.

and anyone that wants to limit any freedoms that is within all legal limits, is a immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion.
see how that works.

edit on 7-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Time to stock up before the price bumps up.

Can I get one at Farm and Fleet?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So the bump stocks did all that shooting in Las Vegas? By themselves?

Blaming the tool. I support it. Going to kill me now? Did you even think about what you're typing there??

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Instead of wishing death for anyone who doesn't think like you, might I suggest tearing down a statue or burning a book, instead.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join