It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bump stocks used by Las Vegas gunman are for sale again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Used on other criminals....

Ya until they aren’t....

Appreciate the link I’ll check it out ....

You have to remember though you have gangs and violence there in oz, it is NOTHING like it is here in the US and the accessibility to firearms from South America and Mexico like we have here...

I lived in Brisbane for a year , for a city that size , if it were in the US there would be much more gang crime..

There’s something to be said for being an island

edit on 11/7/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

It's an old argument, because it's right.

I've yet to see a gun, outside of a malfunction, fire itself. Generally speaking, it's the person behind the trigger that makes it do what it does.

This dude was not only disturbed, but I'd slap an evil on there as well.

Stop blaming the tools. The tool didn't drive into the church parking lot. The tool didn't commit the atrocity. It's only a tool.

Address the real issue. Not the made up one.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

He reportedly yelled “die mother f*k*r” as he let loose his hail of gunfire..

Infact witnessed said he started firing into the church BEFORE he even breached the doors and went inside....he emptied a mag from outside , then came in and executed babies that cried out at point blank range...

Yeah he was evil

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

and anyone who supports the continued sale and ownership of these death tools is an immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion

I get where you're coming from but this part is unacceptable. Don't let them turn you into the very thing you're fighting against.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's an old argument, because it's right.

Land mines are a tool are they not .

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

and anyone who supports the continued sale and ownership of these death tools is an immoral degenerate who doesn't deserve to live in my opinion

I get where you're coming from but this part is unacceptable. Don't let them turn you into the very thing you're fighting against.

There is no “them” everyone is responsible for their own actions....
I get being upset , but just like every angry shooter, terrorist , violent person, or peaceful activist...we are responsible

So please stop perpetuating the belief that other people are responsible for others actions ....that’s part of the problem....

I know you didn’t mean it like that...just trying to illustrate how this stuff is perpetuated

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I see it the opposite. I've seen the exact same rage at inaction when dealing with terrorism, drone strikes, and other actions against Muslim communities. And I've said the exact same thing to people from my own demographics; to not let the violence and lack of accountability make them violent in response.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Stocks didn't kill anyone a criminal did. What the f--- is wrong with you people? If a car travels through a crowd of people running them down should automobile manufacturers be shut down? a reply to: CB328

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
Stocks didn't kill anyone a criminal did. What the f--- is wrong with you people? If a car travels through a crowd of people running them down should automobile manufacturers be shut down? a reply to: CB328

Cars are made for travelling, if a stupid lunatic human uses them as a weapon, it´s not the cars fault.
But weapons are made for killing and if a stupid lunatic "human" kills with them, it´s the weapons fault, because they are made for killing, killing whatever. And not for travelling, for example.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: gimcrackery

Cars are made for travelling, if a stupid lunatic human uses them as a weapon, it´s not the cars fault.
But weapons are made for killing and if a stupid lunatic "human" kills with them, it´s the weapons fault, because they are made for killing, killing whatever. And not for travelling, for example.

The only time a machine is at "fault" is when it fails to perform, i.e. a car that fails to start, a gun that fails to shoot, a blender that fails to spin, a knife that fails to cut. When it comes to murdering people, the killer is at "fault" regardless of how they kill. In countries where guns are banned, people use knives, cars, fists, poison, hammers, pieces of pipe, chains, clubs, broken beer bottles... And before guns people used crossbows, bows, swords, spears, rocks, fists etc etc. Bottom line is people kill.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

REALLY? So bump stocks are going out on their own killing people? You all focus on the wrong thing. 600 homicides in Chicago this year and amazingly not 1 bump stock used. Last week when nut job killed 26 people in the church 29 people were shot in Chicago but you only want to talk about that and bump stocks because Chicago does not further your narrative you are trying to push.

And you rail on about violence and killing then say people that don't think like you should be killed. Nice way to be a hypocrite.

gotta love that shiny straw that is inner city crimes.
so by your logic its ok to have violent crimes as long as we have Chicago as a scale.
maybe mass murderers can use that as a defense too... 'judge look at the killings in Chicago.. case dismissed'..

its ok to go kill as long as there is an inner city with equal or worse comparison, even if those deaths are crime related or gang related or etc; innocent folks can simply die off.

what if the crime rate drops in Chicago, where else are you going to travel to for comparison, or maybe go international, Gaza strip anyone?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Bump stocks are so difficult to gauge. I'll stick with Blue Chip.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How about Baltimore, or Oakland, or Washington DC, or Detroit.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Thanks for putting words in my mouth but what you stated is the anithesis of what I am saying . I do care about all of the shootings which is why I brought up Chicago. The anti gun left are the ones that want to ignore the murders in inner cities.

Nice try though
edit on 8-11-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Think of this as an opportunity. Now you can buy a dozen bump stocks for your various models of popular rifles out there before they are banned for certain!

The civilian world could use more bump stocks. Plus, you could make a nice ROI if they are banned as people would pay you a hefty premium for them. So go out and buy scores of bump stocks today in preparation for 2024 when the Dems have gun confiscation paperwork on the table ready to sign on day 1!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
To someone as terrified as you...perhaps. But in the real world, life is a series of risk management decisions. The chances of you being slaughtered in a mas shooting is very likely less than you getting electrocuted in your own home.

Just for fun, I looked up the stats on home electrocution.

Number of non-fatal shock accidents each year that occur at home 30,000
Average number of electrocutions each year 325
Percent of child-related electrical accidents that occur at home under adult supervision 70 %
Number of electrocutions each year associated with consumer appliances 60
Source: Electrocution Statistics

Yeah....thought so.
Better move out and away from that deadly electricity!!!! It sits there, waiting for you in your walls!!!
That evil murderous electricity stuff should be banned! If you disagree, you support murdering innocent children that risk getting injured or even FRIED while simply living in their own home!

Please......
the drama.

edit on 11/8/2017 by Krakatoa because: Fixed stats and source link

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
You never needed a bump fire stock to bumpfire. For more videos search youtube for "bump fire without stock".

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We do not need bump stocks, we do not need fully automatic weapons. They shoot like crap anyway, the automatic function pulls the gun up when you shoot.
not that I ever shot one before.
I never had sexual relations with that gun.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We do not need bump stocks, we do not need fully automatic weapons. They shoot like crap anyway, the automatic function pulls the gun up when you shoot.
not that I ever shot one before.
I never had sexual relations with that gun.

"Can you define the word, 'bump'?"

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Shall not be infringed....

Oh and btw I heard tobacco companies are still selling cigarettes and dip
And
Breweries and distillers are still selling alcohol
And
Automobile manufacturers are still selling cars

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join