It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, liberal MSM admits "collusion" doesn't exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am saddened by the apparent depths that partisan delusions and a rampant cult of personality have diminished somewhat cogent posters to. Russian interference as stated is clear; there is zero question that it happened, and yet, we still have folks here engaging in vapid denial.

#saddays

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I am saddened by the apparent depths that partisan delusions and a rampant cult of personality have diminished somewhat cogent posters to. Russian interference as stated is clear; there is zero question that it happened, and yet, we still have folks here engaging in vapid denial.

#saddays

Smells like desperation in here...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JBurns

I just read the article and here is what I learned from reading it:
-Collusion isn't a crime

Collusion — the word Trump often uses to describe Mueller's case, even as he asserts such a thing never happened — is not itself a crime, and Mueller's team will probably have to sort through unseemly political dealings to determine whether a law was broken, legal analysts said.

-The probe is investigating any crimes that may be related to collusion

If Mueller can find evidence that members of Trump's team conspired in Russia's hacking effort — by directing it or aiding in another way — they might face criminal charges, legal analysts said. Papadopoulos's plea says that he discussed some of his efforts to broker a meeting with the Russians with other, more senior Trump campaign officials — although some seemed to treat him warily.

-if there is a crime it will be called a conspiracy.

"Collusion is not a crime, but basically the criminal equivalent is conspiracy," said former federal prosecutor Randall Eliason. "You could have a conspiracy to defraud the U.S. by interfering with our election."

Strangely, that doesn't match what you are saying the article says.

Evidently someone doesn't understand the meaning of the word IF yet strangely uses it a lot referenced as a fact.
If the sky is green then the grass is blue....or If the moon is made of green cheese.
Not mentioning any names

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Evidently you just suck at reading as I'm merely just restating what I read in the article.

Not mentioning any names

Well besides the "originally posted by Krazysh0t" bit at the top of the post right?
edit on 1-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Except that is an infographic you made up.

Creating evidence is shameful, but I expect nothing less from you people.

link   

Sure you did, you could have chosen to point out exactly what lies those two (at that point in the evolution of the thread only a few ppl had commented, but I’d wager Gryph and Krazy were the two you accused of lying) told — I missed you pointing out the exact lies that were allegedly being perpetuated — and I would have made a determination of what exactly was being fabricated against your original representation of your source.

Yeah, in jest, I made mention of your liberal use of the ALL CAPS feature, but I was honestly remarking on the absence of any lies. How about you point out — quoting them in full context would hammer it home succinctly — what lies, up until that point in the thread, they told. I get it, people are irrationally, emotional invested in the semantics of what is being printed (or reproduced on the ticker of a tv news outlet, or the headline of an internet website, etc.), but that doesn’t change the fact that Russia played the American electorate. To what degree was Hillary/Podesta being trolled by Russian agents in an attempt sully DJT, or to what degree was Manafort et. al involved with certain Russian agents is a serious issue that appears (to my non-partisan eyes) be handled with due diligence and transparency that I wish for. Lock her up, if she (or her proxies) unduly influenced the 2016 Presidential Election. Impeach him and have history judge him, if he did the same.

As someone without a dog in the fight, I simply hope we can get back to having our communities and families and productive outlets in life being front-and-center in our lives; get back to having the dinner table being consumed by conversation of the kids’ report cards or the Halloween party or the new bike lane, anything, but the ugliness of today’s politics.

You didn’t ask for it, but since I keep to the Gray Area/Paranormal/UFO and Aliens/Aviation forums, I haven’t given my take on this (just call it “Russia: 2016 American Presidentail Election”), so here goes: DJT pulled an inside straight that Tuesday in November. It happens. However unlikely, pulling an inside straight happens. Yes, DJT won the election on the margin, but the differential on that margin is too large to point Russia as the exogenous factor. I’m pretty sure that endogenous factor was middle-aged, white women. The efforts of both parties, as it relates to undue Russian influence, are a wash — whatever she did was negated by whatever he did and vice versa — and this (noted earlier what I’m referring to) was a zero-sum game. DJT won it fair and square. Or at least until some further development(s) undeniably substantiates otherwise.

You can simply point out where they lied, or quote them in full context, so that we can clear that up without liberal use of ALL CAPS. I made no declarations or refutations of anything you said...can I expect a level-headed reply without use of ALL CAPS (they’re scary to me and I’m only 15 hrs removed from being harassed by my community’s ghouls and goblins — I’m running low on my all natural, anti-anxiety medicine)?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Except that is an infographic you made up.

Creating evidence is shameful, but I expect nothing less from you people.

Pretending to know the outcome of the investigation is pretty hypocritical don't you think?

Wonder if Georgie wore a wire and what they got?

Or how many others have wires that were not unsealed?

edit on 1-11-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You seem to ignore the fact that I'm a retired LEO, so I'll make this perfectly clear to you:

PS: I'm glad you are a former LEO. With your demonstrated inability to listen to people talking to you I feel sorry for the people who you arrested and tried to plead their cases.

You're just upset Burns is presenting facts and you have nothing factual to argue back with.....This lead you to attempt the personal attack on Burns which failed miserably.

I'll tell you why it failed. It failed because you have shown again you know absolutely nothing about the justice system. Any person who knows anything about the legal system knows you don't plea your case to the arresting officer. You plea your case in court. Why would burn as a LEO be involved in any plea or even hearing the person he arrested out. That's what the court system is for. People who "plea" their case to officers are the ones dumb enough not to practice their right to remain silent...

You're even terrible at insulting people.

edit on 1-11-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: RazorV66

Good luck with this thread my friend.
You have an uphill battle in 5 different directions trying to get the Leftists to get past their complete brainwashing and understand real facts.
Many have tried and all have failed.

Well, at least you're getting around to acknowledge that your failures. It only took you 2,099 identical posts!

I don't think it can be construed as a failure on our part.
A better analogy is like when you have a dog that just won't learn to sit when you are trying to teach him.
You know everything there is to know about it, but he just doesn't get it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yea I think that’s the silliest part...

All news come from the msm., all these conservatives conspiracy sites don’t even employ reporters. They are compilation sites..

They copy paste msm stories then rewrite them to push their own brand of propaganda..,

Just a spoon full of deductive reasoning should see right through it..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The people who plea to officers are ones who have been caught and want to make a deal for a lesser sentence.

By the way this investigation is on going. As a Leo you would know it's a wait and see not a no crime stage.
edit on 1-11-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

*Yawn* Sorry I fell a sleep halfway through your ad hominem.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

How about something better???

How about an email fromtrumps on son specifically saying they were making a deal with the Russian government???

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

How far does your head have to be buried to pretend that doesn’t exist???

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You know what I really can't understand?

The rampant glibness and smug attitudes from those on the left. Hell, you may even be right this time, but for the last 18 months on this site, you have been wrong. Every. Single. Time.

Perhaps it's time for some humility?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

How about something better???

How about an email fromtrumps on son specifically saying they were making a deal with the Russian government???

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

How far does your head have to be buried to pretend that doesn’t exist???

Can you tell me which part of that means Trump has done something illegal? Just bold it or something, so it's reeeeeally obvious to everyone.

link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I did point it out. However, the reply was removed.

Apparently it was because I included personal insults against them in the reply, which was only in response to their label of "cult member." In reality, the only group behaving in a "cultish" way is the left.

At one point, I mentioned I had decades as a LEO, and that LEAs only investigate ACTUAL crimes. "Collusion" or association with foreign government/citizens are not crimes. Therefore it is silly to think they're investigating non-crimes.

Clearly, looking at the indictments especially, they're investigating corruption and foreign influence (failure to register as an agent, etc). Gryphon had claimed the Trump/Russia nonsense was "common knowledge" while refusing to offer any evidence to support that claim. Much as the left has done all along, they make claims that simply aren't supported by ANY evidence whatsoever. I challenge anyone here to share any such evidence. This part, in particular, will be ignored by those dishonest individuals.

Regardless of the leftist tripe in this thread, the investigation is probably nearing its end (within a few months) so we'll just have to wait and see.

Let it be known, however, that once the investigation is complete, I will reference this thread frequently to show the above posters' biases and predilection toward sharing propaganda/false information. The Internet doesn't forget things you say, fortunately, and should be used to impeach their credibility as needed - after the results of the investigation are published/irrefutable, of course.

Then again, when your own media sources won't list Trump as being under investigation for "ties to Russia" you know you have a problem

Second, the behavior and provocation from leftists is despicable. You aren't my friends, you aren't my neighbors and you aren't my countrymen. I don't respect you - not as Americans or as allegedly intelligent adults. Never forget that.

link   

Agreed hillary was a horrible candidate...

How does that negate the fact trump made a deal with forien adversary to influence his own presidential election???

After that email, how can anyone deny that’s exactly what happened???

That’s as smoking gun as it gets.. theONLY thing Missing is what trump was gonna do for Russia in return..
edit on 1-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

The people who plea to officers are ones who have been caught and want to make a deal for a lesser sentence.

By the way this investigation is on going. As a Leo you would know it's a wait and see not a no crime stage.

You're correct on one part, the investigation is still on going. However Burns pointing out there is no such crime as collusion which is 100% correct.

Not that you know anything about me but I agree let's wait and see what this so called investigation concludes.

But I also agree we shouldn't waste tax payer money investigation crimes that don't even exist in the first place. The fact there is no "collusion" statute for Muller to investigate or prosecute makes me ask, why wouldn't this be called a witch hunt?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
You know what I really can't understand?

The rampant glibness and smug attitudes from those on the left. Hell, you may even be right this time, but for the last 18 months on this site, you have been wrong. Every. Single. Time.

Lol. No.

Perhaps it's time for some humility?

Police your own camp first.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

What about the people in the center and the libertarians who just want corruption dealt with?

Those of us who don't care what party the scumbags are in.

Those of us who don't blame the other side for the failings of the other, other side.

Who's fault is it the Republicans forgot to actually write a Healthcare plan to replace obamacare?

Let me guess hillary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join