It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, liberal MSM admits "collusion" doesn't exist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You entered the damn thread to attack the left and now you are bitching because you have to defend yourself? PUH LEAZE! Get over yourself.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: GuidedKill

Mueller wasn't hired for collusion. That is something your team uses for misdirection.

He was hired by a Republican doj to find out what happened during the election.

So far he has found something. George pleaded guilty and probably wore a wire.

There could be more wearing wires right now.

Manifold and the podesta Bros are being outed as the major scum they are.

People seem to forget the doj is republican. If they have real evidence on Clinton and the dems, it's up to them to pursue a prosecution.

It's not a witch hunt when you get people pleading guilty.

So what crime did George plea guilty to and how does it show any connections to Trump or the Russians??

I'll save you the time...He plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Nothing that has to do with Russia, Trump, Collusion, Cooperation or what ever the left is trying to spin...

Lying to the FBI could be as simple as saying I was at John's house Thursday night when I was really there Friday. Which is about what the charge he plead to amounts to....That's why anyone who has half a brain doesn't talk to LE when being investigated with a lawyer present...The fact that George didn't have a lawyer present for his questioning shows his mental capacity. He got caught in a stupid lie that if he would have just come clean would have not had any affect at all on the case. He did nothing wring but lie to the FBI.

He lied to the fbi about meeting with the Kremlin to receive hacked emails.

???

And was arrested back in July.

A lot of you just don't get how a prosecutor works in these types of cases.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You entered the damn thread to attack the left and now you are bitching because you have to defend yourself? PUH LEAZE! Get over yourself.

What do I have to defend? I have no horse in this race. I just find it funny that you guys call everyone "desperate" all the time, but looking at the facts, the right has literally no need to feel desperation at all. This has been a cake walk for them.

Also, I didn't "attack the left". I attacked the smarmy, glib posters on this site who desperately cling to any hope that they might have been right all along.

Then you responded. Funny that!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yet this thread exists with an OP ranting and raving at people to listen to him acting like the textbook definition of desperate and you mention nothing about that. Like I said police your camp first.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yet this thread exists with an OP ranting and raving at people to listen to him acting like the textbook definition of desperate and you mention nothing about that. Like I said police your camp first.

What I read, was a well-informed, objective OP, that laid out exactly how he felt and why he felt that way. I don't see any desperation, just facts as they pertain to the law.

I have seen a lot of ranting and raving in response to it, that certainly smells of desperation to me.

Each to their own I guess.

Oh and for the last time... I don't have a camp, do you understand that? Can we move on? I know it would be easier for you if I was "the enemy" but unfortunately people aren't so black and white and this whole partisanal existence you have doesn't really exist outside of America.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
whatever helps you sleep at night, OP

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

What I read, was a well-informed, objective OP, that laid out exactly how he felt and why he felt that way. I don't see any desperation, just facts as they pertain to the law.

I have seen a lot of ranting and raving in response to it, that certainly smells of desperation to me.

Here's some of the OP's own words:

THE INVESTIGATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP/RUSSIA TIES. THAT COLUMN IS SPECIFICALLY MISSING IN THE INFOGRAPHIC. STOP LYING, YOU TWO.

Keep on dreaming. You do know that pushing a thoroughly debunked delusion is usually a sign of mental illness, right? check it

View the infographic before trying to whip yourselves into a leftist frenzy
We don't need another year of that.

Yeah. For instance now I know you are biased against liberals but will allow the same from people you agree with.

Oh and for the last time... I don't have a camp, do you understand that? Can we move on? I know it would be easier for you if I was "the enemy" but unfortunately people aren't so black and white and this whole partisanal existence you have doesn't really exist outside of America.

Lol. Your rhetoric gives you away with you constant attacks on liberals. Oh and your idiotic strawman saying we are always wrong. That was a dead giveaway.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Psst! Didn't you get the memo? Hillary Clinton was colluding with Russia! That makes it a crime again.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Here's some of the OP's own words:

THE INVESTIGATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP/RUSSIA TIES. THAT COLUMN IS SPECIFICALLY MISSING IN THE INFOGRAPHIC. STOP LYING, YOU TWO.

Keep on dreaming. You do know that pushing a thoroughly debunked delusion is usually a sign of mental illness, right? check it

View the infographic before trying to whip yourselves into a leftist frenzy
We don't need another year of that.

Yeah. For instance now I know you are biased against liberals but will allow the same from people you agree with.

Lol. Your rhetoric gives you away with you constant attacks on liberals. Oh and your idiotic strawman saying we are always wrong. That was a dead giveaway.

None of those quotes were from the OP though were they? You have just done exactly what your accusing me of, which is hilarious as we all know you are a partisan hack and you have just cherry picked your way through a response without using any of the original post, whilst on the other hand, trying reaaaaaally hard to make out like I am, what, a Republican? Or a Trump supporter? Even though I am British?

What constant attacks on liberals are you talking about? I rarely involve myself in these discussions.

Like it or not, I am not biased.

Police yourself!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
not like anyone is surprised

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't have a good explanation as to why. And I don't want to speculate overly.

At this point I know that there is a special counsel involved. It's his job to figure out fact from fiction. If the evidence points to Trumps involvement so be it. If the evidence does not point to Trump then so be it as well. However at this moment they haven't released any additional information to give us a hint if the investigation is going this way.

And how did we go back to Clinton? I thought this thread was about Trump.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So true, which is exactly why claiming that these allegations are settled as proven is dishonest. Far from it, in fact, no such evidence exists in public to support that claim.
edit on 11/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
You are both 100% wrong, and being dishonest (big shock).

Trump is ONLY being looked at for Obstruction of justice related to Flynn and his firing of Comey.

infographic here from source

ONLY????.......so trump is looking at 5 or more years of prison for ONLY obstruction of justice.....whatever floats your boat

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I don't have a good explanation as to why. And I don't want to speculate overly.

At this point I know that there is a special counsel involved. It's his job to figure out fact from fiction. If the evidence points to Trumps involvement so be it. If the evidence does not point to Trump then so be it as well. However at this moment they haven't released any additional information to give us a hint if the investigation is going this way.

And how did we go back to Clinton? I thought this thread was about Trump.

it is about trump...but if you throw in a Hillary dig, it's still "staying on topic"....hmmm

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Investigation is not allegation. Allegation is not proof of guilt. In the USA, you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law (not of opinion) beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury of your peers.

This demonstrates the Russia/Trump narrative is dishonest. Framing this investigation as one with him at the center is also dishonest. This isn't about "collusion" or "treason" as some have accused, which the WAPO is even acknowledging by posting the same infographic I shared from MSN earlier.

If "Democracy dies in darkness" can admin this isn't a Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy investigation, I think it is a good indicator that many moderate Dems are accepting the reality. That they've been duped and had their anger used in furtherance of the far-left's Billionaires political agenda and goals.

But, for now, everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion. The facts of this investigation (and the parallel Clinton investigation(s) now) will eventually come to light, and then the matter can finally be put to bed and we can get on with passing our conservative agenda through congress.
edit on 11/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Not that personal attacks are ever justified, but I wasn't the individual who initiated them. I don't agree with labeling someone a "cultist" because they have an opinion you don't like/disagree with.

In any case, I take issue with people who attempt to discredit an inconvenient truth or opinion by taking shots at the author instead of trying to actually refute the information.

Regardless, it is irrelevant. Facts don't have a bias, nor does reasoned thought. Whether you or anyone else approaches issues critically is your choice, but I choose to do so and if those opinions happen to conflict with a certain ideology than so be it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I don't think president Trump has obstructed Justice. Hillary Clinton most likely did in 2016 however.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think president Trump has obstructed Justice. Hillary Clinton most likely did in 2016 however.

Oddly enough the trump administration doj hasn't made that claim. The party has.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Trump couldn't have obstructed justice, he hasn't been interviewed or deposed to this point. Only if he lied to agents in the course of an interview or to congress in a deposition. He hasn't been subpoenaed to testify before congress, nor have federal agents/investigators even interviewed him.

He's clean, and his campaign had a lot of Washington insiders (like those working for Ukraine's interests) so it isn't surprising those same people are guilty of engaging in various crimes. It would be interesting to see every single politician, aide and lobbyist to be put under this kind of scrutiny just to see (on average) how many federal laws they violated.

Trump's clean, and will come out of this even stronger (like he has after surviving every single other attack on him).

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

We know trump is guilty after this email to Trump Jr.

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

There is no way to propaganda your way around it.

How people can like conspiracy theories and deny one so obvious is midblowing.. or I guess extremely dishonest..

If you don’t care trump colluded that’s fair, but don’t lie for him....

This might be the stupidest most illogical thing I have ever read.

Someone sending an email to your son offering them information from a foreign country makes you guilty of Collusion?

You know what - I am going to write this to your son right now - which according to your logic makes you guilty of collusion.

Hello JoshuaCox's Son, I have information from Kim Jong un himself who has dirt on Trump that will take his ass down. Knowing how much your father hates Trump I want to set up a meeting with you so that you will have the honor of exposing him to the world.

So guess what - if your son just read this by your definition you are guilty of colluding with North Korea. Apparently you don't have to have any knowledge of this message to your son you are still GUILTY.

If your son decides to take the meeting with me and I tell him, "You know what, I actually have no info", then you are really guilty of colluding - because??? - I have no idea - this is insane trump hater thinking that sounds like the ramblings of a mad man to me.

If the desire to listen to gossip about someone you don't like and then doing nothing with that info equals collusion then literally every person older than 7 years old is guilty of collusion by that definition.

edit on 1-11-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join