It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturns Hexagonal North Pole

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Eye floaters?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: SaturnsSon

...is saturn bombarding us with these shapes? is it my CNS that is projecting it? it sure is funny alone that Saturn even has this shape on its NP considering the esoteric meanings this shape has and that it is already linked to Saturn, is it having a negative or positive influence?

could it be some sort of code that keeps us blind to truth?

The hexagon on Saturn is not some mystical force nor caused by anything mysterious, but almost certainly due to just normal fluid dynamics -- and those hexagons-in-fluid-dynamics can happen with or without Saturn being involved, as seen in the video below:

Interesting...why did they use a ring in the experiment instead of a disc? I assume Saturn doesn't have a large hole in its polar regions.

ETA: BTW, here's the Science Mag article on the video you posted. It give details about the experiment.
edit on 10/31/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

When I don't wear my contacts peoples heads morph around and change shape. Maybe we both need some glasses?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
aynchronicity as i have said is the language of the universe
however the effect you report could be eye floaters

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I told a bee that people think they are Saturnists, he said that's silly we make perfectly round holes, when the wax loses its fluidity straight lines are formed.

If your vision has lost its fluidity you are receiving poor input signal. What drugs are you on.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

my vision is excellent, and i have to look carefully at the clear blue sky and then i see these patterns that look like dna, i have been meditating recently and doing some techniques from a book called prometheus rising that are supposed to help you into higher circuits of consciousness, it doesn't say anything about these patterns i can "sometimes" see, i dont see them if the sky is overcast, and i know they are in my mind, but that is how we materialise them out,
as within so without.

just like how you would see a UFO an orb a ghost or the fkin virgin mary

its all within, i already know this, but bringing something like this to people that cant break out of the 4 standard levels of consciousness is probably a wee bit silly, im just putting up a flag, people can sh1t on that flag all they want, but there are others that know the substance in these words...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

I suggest you look up Eye Floaters next patient please

edit on 1-11-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Actually, this could well be a case of a non-occular floater.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join