It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Hillary defenders thoughts.

"We need to get to the bottom of rather or not Trump colluded with russia. Therefore we will pay money and collude with russia to find out. If he colluded its horrible, but ius doing it is great."

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're right, oh my god! It all makes sense now, you've convinced me!

God-emperor Trump was right all along! Not only is Hillary guilty of collusion by speaking with Putin, directly, for FAKE NEWS about Trump but she illegally paid millions of Russians and Mexicans to vote for her in the election in California.

In fact, I don't know anyone, personally, that voted for her so...Trump must have won at least 90% of the votes in the election and swept the electoral college. It's all making sense now because of your interpretation of my post.

Hillary must go to prison so that we can put all of this Russia fake news behind us so Trump can build the wall and keep making America great again.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Grambler

You're right, oh my god! It all makes sense now, you've convinced me!

God-emperor Trump was right all along! Not only is Hillary guilty of collusion by speaking with Putin, directly, for FAKE NEWS about Trump but she illegally paid millions of Russians and Mexicans to vote for her in the election in California.

In fact, I don't know anyone, personally, that voted for her so...Trump must have won at least 90% of the votes in the election and swept the electoral college. It's all making sense now because of your interpretation of my post.

Hillary must go to prison so that we can put all of this Russia fake news behind us so Trump can build the wall and keep making America great again.

You forgot to mention the Pokemon working for russia.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Actually Clinton and the DNC violated FEC disclosure requirements by hiding their payments to a legal firm who in turn forwarded that money on to the people working on the fake dossier. They listed those payments as legal advice / legal services instead of its actual use - oppo research.

The more democrats push this russia bs the more it is blowing up in their own faces.

What I find truly hilarious is how the democrats brought this on themselves. Each time they get caught they try and double down on a lie. I am amazed Democrats have not reached China yet with the hole they dug for themselves.

There is a reason law enforcement catches criminals when they lie. They can never tell the same lie exactly the same a second time and so on. Eventually they forget the initial lie they told at which point they are caught.

Just as we see with Democrats today.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Democrats will have to decide whether it is wrong
for a political campaign to work with foreigners
or whether it is ok. We can't have different standards
for Democrats and Republicans.

edit on 25-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Am I surprised that Trump supporters show no interest in the fact that Russians ran a complex campaign to influence the 2016 election and the FBI is investigating potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia based in part on a report by a credible former MI-6 agent? Nope, not surprised.

Because Hillary.

Always because Hillary.

Trump was right. He could shoot a person in Times Square and not lose a vote. Because Hillary.

NSA, CIA, and FBI all agree with the assessment that Russia ran this campaign of interference and not once have they taken it seriously.

Of course they’re going to blame Hillary and fake news for everything. That’s who they are. When they aren’t doing that they’re defending sexual assault and White Supremacists. That’s who they are.
edit on 25-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This just goes to show you how ignorant all you Trump supporters are.

First of all this highlights nothing illegal and if the reports are true then a Republican was the first person to start the funding of the research behind the dossier.

Which brings me to my second point paying for someone to investigate another person doesn't disqualify the findings. And anyone who is calling for Hillary to go to jail over this is the real Hippocrates. Because this isn't collusion and when Muller finds evidence of collusion you still better be calling for justice and all accused criminals to go to JAIL!!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I agree with Hippocrates...Hillary needs to go to jail.

edit on 25-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Democrats will have to decide whether it is wrong
for a political campaign to work with foreigners
or whether it is ok. We can't have different standards
for Democrats and Republicans.

It is wrong to work with Russia while at the same time going after your political opponent for the very action you committed yourself. At some point one has to wonder where opposition research ends and a criminal conspiracy to engage people in a massive criminal conspiracy in order to defraud the public in order to win an election begins.

I said this in another thread and I will repeat it here-

Democrats
Please get off your asses and take your party back and hold those responsible for the mess accountable. As much as I disagree with Democratic positions a one party system in the US is equally dangerous.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

There is no such thing s a crime of collusion. That was started by Democrats and by the way, the DNC/ Clinton were behind the collusion claim, the debunked dossier among other things.

Given the investigation into Trump has been leaking like the Titanic one would think if a criminal act was committed it would have been leaked.

Thus far nothing illegal has been found in reagrds to Trump.

Clinton and her criminal gang, on the other hand, are in trouble.

The left needs to stop doubling down on the lies. It is only making their situation worse each day they cling to it.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN...and it only took her 30 hours to concoct this FAKE NEWS to distance herself from the scandal...

Hillary Clinton only learned about the now-infamous "Trump dossier" after BuzzFeed News posted it, despite the fact that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund it, a source confirmed to CBS News.

Source Article: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaucySosa
a reply to: burntheships

This just goes to show you how ignorant all you Trump supporters are.

First of all this highlights nothing illegal and if the reports are true then a Republican was the first person to start the funding of the research behind the dossier.

Which brings me to my second point paying for someone to investigate another person doesn't disqualify the findings. And anyone who is calling for Hillary to go to jail over this is the real Hippocrates. Because this isn't collusion and when Muller finds evidence of collusion you still better be calling for justice and all accused criminals to go to JAIL!!

Well ive been thinking about this today. Ok theory goes Trumps campaign worked with russians to change the outcome of the elections, aka collusion charges. But now we have Hillary who pays a reported 6 million for information supposedly obtained from Russian agents through fusion GPS. She wanted to use this to change the outcome of an election in concert with the russian agents involved. So if you believe trump committed collusion by the same logic Hillary did as well!

I think seeing all the denials come out from democrats and others claining they were lied to made me rethink this a little bit.
edit on 10/26/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The Campaign Legal center filed a complaint today with the FEC that the Clinton team failed to disclsoe how they were spending money as proven by the paying for the Steele dossier.

Today, Campaign Legal Center (CLC) filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign committee violated campaign finance law. They failed to accurately disclose the purpose and recipient of payments for the dossier of research alleging connections between then-candidate Donald Trump and Russia, effectively hiding these payments from public scrutiny, contrary to the requirements of federal law.

www.campaignlegalcenter.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
IDK man, it was OK for Trump Jr. to meet with Russian operatives...And then about it being over "adoptions" when it was really about getting dirt on Clinton.

I love it...especially late in summer!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Actually Clinton and the DNC violated FEC disclosure requirements by hiding their payments to a legal firm who in turn forwarded that money on to the people working on the fake dossier. They listed those payments as legal advice / legal services instead of its actual use - oppo research.

Thi s article on Fox New makes the same point. Opposition research is legal, but it must be accurately reported as such. The Clinton Campaign broke campaign finance law by disguising the payments as legal advice.

The tweets from Ari Fleischer are interesting:

Source A was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.”

Kremlin gave info to Christopher Steele. His oppo-research was paid for by the Clinton campaign. If that's not collusion, what is?

Let add up A + B here. Steele's two major sources are (supposedly) active Russian foreign ministry and intelligence officials. And Steele apparently just took every salicious rumor they gave him at face value. Looks like Steele got rolled by a Russian propaganda operation. No wonder he's a former MI5 agent.
edit on 26-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Another interesting British consideration :

British Involvement In "Trump Dossier" Needs Further Investigation

Michael Sussmann, a lawyer from the same firm that hired Fusion GPS on order of Democrats, hired the Crowdstrike cyber-outlet to investigate the leak of DNC emails. Crowdstrike and the DNC denied the FBI access to the relevant servers but asserted that "Russian hacking" was the source of the leak.

The "Trump dossier" was opposition research ordered up and paid for by the Clinton/DNC mafia. Most of its content was obviously fake or patched together from publicly known facts. But it took up to now for U.S. media to point that out. The fake dossier, paid for by the Democrats, was used by the FBI under Obama to get FISA warrants to spy on Republican party operatives. We noted in January that the dossier was additionally used by the British and American deep state to sabotage Trump's plans for better relations with Russia ...

And it is not just about the DNC or the Clintons :

After the election the Democrats stopped paying for new Steele reports. But by then efforts to make the fake Steele reports public and to thereby sabotage Trump policies turned into high gear. McCain had already been involved in distributing the report and it was he or the Brits who paid for the last fake report Steele delivered ...

The Brits are knee deep involved in the Steele reports. There is the hiring of a (former?) British MI-6 agent to make up the dossier in the first place. Who came up with his name? The dossier was first peddled to McCain by a (former?) British ambassador. The British government green-lighted pushing the report to the FBI.

The last Steele report was not paid for by the DNC. It was delivered to British government and to John McCain. The purpose of this last report was to plant false evidence that Trump paid for "Russian hacking". There is a strong cooperation between U.S. and British intelligence.

Why were the highest levels of the British government involved in the "private investigation" that resulted in the Steele dossier. Did the Brits act on their own initiative or were they cut-outs for U.S. intelligence circles, especially for Obama's consigliere and CIA director John Brennan?

It is time for Congress to dig deeper into the undue British influence in this whole affair.

edit on 26-10-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN...and it only took her 30 hours to concoct this FAKE NEWS to distance herself from the scandal...

Hillary Clinton only learned about the now-infamous "Trump dossier" after BuzzFeed News posted it, despite the fact that the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund it, a source confirmed to CBS News.

Source Article: www.cbsnews.com...

She knew.

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz also denied any knowledge.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Am I surprised that Trump supporters show no interest in the fact that Russians ran a complex campaign to influence the 2016 election and the FBI is investigating potential collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia based in part on a report by a credible former MI-6 agent? Nope, not surprised.

Because Hillary.

Always because Hillary.

Trump was right. He could shoot a person in Times Square and not lose a vote. Because Hillary.

NSA, CIA, and FBI all agree with the assessment that Russia ran this campaign of interference and not once have they taken it seriously.

Of course they’re going to blame Hillary and fake news for everything. That’s who they are. When they aren’t doing that they’re defending sexual assault and White Supremacists. That’s who they are.

Am I surprised you have to invent falsehoods to try to distract from this? No. Many Trump supporters are interested in the outcome of the Russia investigation. No one wants foreign actors interfering in our election. That said, what's been coming out recently to anyone who doesn't get their news directly from DNC press releases is that Russian actors on social media were spreading all kinds of disinformation, about Clinton and Trump. The latest reports indicate that their intention appears to have been to undermine our election process, not benefit a particular candidate. The intelligence community even said the Russians thought Clinton was going to win.

As far as Clinton goes, during the campaign the defense was "oh this is all nonsense to hurt her campaign". Well it wasn't. The campaign is long over, and these issues don't just go away to people who care about justice. And that goes for both sides. If you can show me some law Don Jr. broke by having contact with a Russian, let me see it. The Clinton folks who contacted these Russians for this "opposition research" will by default be guilty of violating the same law, in addition to the FEC violations for lying about what the money was spent on.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The fact that GPS is taking the 5th, and that they are trying to hide their banking payments regarding this, speaks to something quite nefarious going on. Don't forget, this Dossier was probably used to gain access and unmask individuals.
Notice, Hillary doesn't know about it, and Samantha Power didn't know all the unmasking happened in her name. This stinks to high heaven.

Just to add, the only reason the Washington Post released this info now, is that the Court Case would bring this out. Its unbelievable that MSM never leaked the info on who paid GPS during the last year. Unbelievable.
edit on 26-10-2017 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Btw, IS Hillary saying she only heard about the Dossier when it hit the Media? What about her knowledge about the payments to GPS and the Steele? Is she also denying this?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join