It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton and DNC Paid For Research That Led To Russian Dossier

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: soberbacchus

Still you ignore the most important thing.

If any political opponent paid a foreign agent for dirt on trump, and then the obelama admin used that info to get fisa warrants, then this is a far bigger scandal than anything russia was accused of.

Nope. Paying a private foreign company for intelligence, political or otherwise, is common practice in campaigns and corporate practice. The CIA, NSA, FBI often uses foreign contractors for intelligence.

Colluding with a foreign GOVERNMENT is illegal.

you seem confused.

In other NEWS it looks like Trumps Data Firm was working with ASSANGE.

And because I know this is a special interest of yours..
They lied about what Cambridge Analytica was up to on FEC reports..

DRIP...DRIP..DRIP

Brad Parscale, the campaign’s digital director, told Rebecca Ballhaus of the Wall Street Journal that the “psychographic” firm’s invoices is “mislabeled” in the FEC filing but he didn't elaborate how or why.

The Trump campaign paid Cambridge Analytica millions for its work. A former Trump campaign staffer previously told The Daily Beast that the firm did very little actual work for the campaign.

But FEC data contradicted Glassner. According to the campaign’s own FEC filings, the Trump campaign paid Cambridge Analytica $5.9 million from July 29, 2016 – a week after Trump formally accepted the Republican Party’s presidential nomination in Cleveland – to December 12, 2016.

Cambridge Analytica is bankrolled by the Mercer Family, Bannon sat on the Board of Directors, Robert Mercer was Trumps bankroll during the election.

Strange they got paid AFTER he secured the nomination and AFTER he won the election?

Yet Trumps Head of Digital can't explain what for?

And admits the FEC filings are false descriptions?

DRIP ..>DRIP...DRIP
The head of Cambridge Analytica said he asked the WikiLeaks founder for help
www.thedailybeast.com...

Is there an implication or are you just quoting how the campaign spent money?

link   
Do we call Clinton supporters 'CL*NTARDS' lmfao

link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Grambler

How is that important when that never happened?

Did Hillary's peolebpatbfor the dossier?

It seems so.

There have been reports that it was used for fisa warrants.

I guess we will we.

What part of this do you question?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It seems so.

I guess we will we.

All of it.

Can you decode your script for me?

What does " peolebpatbfor" mean and what does "we will we" mean.

edit on 25-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It seems so.

I guess we will we.

All of it.

Can you decode your script for me?

What does " peolebpatbfor" mean and what does "we will we" mean.

People pay for.

And we will see.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

a reply to: soberbacchus

Still you ignore the most important thing.

If any political opponent paid a foreign agent for dirt on trump, and then the obelama admin used that info to get fisa warrants, then this is a far bigger scandal than anything russia was accused of.

Nope. Paying a private foreign company for intelligence, political or otherwise, is common practice in campaigns and corporate practice. The CIA, NSA, FBI often uses foreign contractors for intelligence.

Colluding with a foreign GOVERNMENT is illegal.

you seem confused.

In other NEWS it looks like Trumps Data Firm was working with ASSANGE.

And because I know this is a special interest of yours..
They lied about what Cambridge Analytica was up to on FEC reports..

DRIP...DRIP..DRIP

Brad Parscale, the campaign’s digital director, told Rebecca Ballhaus of the Wall Street Journal that the “psychographic” firm’s invoices is “mislabeled” in the FEC filing but he didn't elaborate how or why.

The Trump campaign paid Cambridge Analytica millions for its work. A former Trump campaign staffer previously told The Daily Beast that the firm did very little actual work for the campaign.

But FEC data contradicted Glassner. According to the campaign’s own FEC filings, the Trump campaign paid Cambridge Analytica $5.9 million from July 29, 2016 – a week after Trump formally accepted the Republican Party’s presidential nomination in Cleveland – to December 12, 2016.

Cambridge Analytica is bankrolled by the Mercer Family, Bannon sat on the Board of Directors, Robert Mercer was Trumps bankroll during the election.

Strange they got paid AFTER he secured the nomination and AFTER he won the election?

Yet Trumps Head of Digital can't explain what for?

And admits the FEC filings are false descriptions?

DRIP ..>DRIP...DRIP
The head of Cambridge Analytica said he asked the WikiLeaks founder for help
www.thedailybeast.com...

Is there an implication or are you just quoting how the campaign spent money?

It is about follow the money.

Mueller needs a money trail to prosecute anything.

That is why he has staffed his team with some of the countries best financial and banking fraud investigators.

Cambridge Analytica, Robert Mercer, Assange, Trump, Russia..

How money changed hands between those folks will be mapped out.

Mercer donated Heavy to Trump...Gave the most..
Assange is paid by Russia via his contract with RT.
Cambridge Analytica is owned by Mercer and was paid millions by Trump (for unknown services) and very likely has Russia as a big client as well given the campaigns they have been involved in internationally.
Cambridge Analytica looked to work with Assange to help Trump.

Strangely Gen. Flynn was forced to reveal in federal filings that he too worked for Cambridge Analytica, though he wont say what he was paid for.
www.vox.com...

You can add Kushner to the Mix too.

edit on 25-10-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Actually, I was expecting to find massive Trump articles going way back into the election, but interestingly they didnt really get going until after summer time. There were some that creeped back into your 'usual' this & that type threads, but I guess you hadnt made payroll until those closing waning months.

Then around September all the sudden you were crankin em out. Note I hadnt even acknowledged politics or even mere social media trends for 5 solid years until circumstances last spring had me login into the site at the end of May. I still didnt get into the election until deep into late summer. About all I ever said across the the whole about Trump was I pointed out the PC body shaming mania stuff the lib's are all about well it was pure hypocrisy to ridicule Trump's short little stubby baby carrot fingers. Eventually I saw the stakes in Queen SJW becoming POTUS and dug in for the fight post-Summer. So around the time I actually started noticing the player patterns around here was about the time you were just hitting your stride.

And out the gates it was something like 50/50 tabloid topics. I only even cited you above up until around the #TrumpTapes, that is, I only even read your list chronologically up until that point.

But if that's what you call "a 1% or less of my threads authored", alrighty then.

What you had responded to there, my "endless cavalcade barrage of a tabloid hysteria nuttery stuff" assertion, I was merely speaking in broad terms about the stuff around this site Team Democrat Talking Points carries on about. Not you specifically. And I hadnt noticed your response there until late, today, and figured I'd get a good chuckle out of actually checking and yep as I recalled you were going over the top about Full Tabloid right as I was digging my trench against that front. Note that it was that MSM = increasingly tabloid trend (one sided that is) itself that really got me to carmelized into the importance of stopping the MSM.

It was bigger than Trump.

Stopping their BS I learned in 2008 always has been paramount to saving our republic. Their 'Trump is literally Hitler' (when okay fine but why isnt Hitlery getting the same treatment she's everything they claim Trump is) is what got my attention to Trump to the election itself I had intended to sit out, to begin with. And right at that #TrumpTapes moment I realized that this was the biggest moment We The Little People have ever had to catch these ruling elitist subversive propaganda mouthpieces (the MSM) in our entire history. You see I was intent to be totally tuned out and back off in my little world before 2016, my ability to feed myself (for starters you wouldnt even believe) even depended on it, but then out came the FAKE NEWS hysteria right as they were rolling out this delirious dossier BS. As it was the MSM that got me looking at the election, and realizing Hillary had to be stopped, and Trump is the guy the Ruling Elitist Robberbarrons that rule our world are against, once again it was the MSM's fault I stuck it out and stayed the course in my counter-propaganda war against the Two Party & MSM System.

It's cost me a lot to stay in the fight, and boy have they delivered in making up for it. This was a priceless moment in trends and data to expose their BS with. Bigger than Trump; for me it quit even being about Trump once the Hillary threat was out of the way; the Democrat jackboot march towards totalitarianism sequestered for the time being.

And I can admit Trump could prove to be as bad as anything in the long run, anything having Jeb Bush in his place kind of thing. But this moment in history, this little war Trump has been in with the Two Party & MSM System, its a shame you and your colleagues have been too busy chasing tabloid BS, and divisive blah blah blah, all the news cycle MSM talking points BS that mean nothing in the grand scheme that I'm talking about ; the thing that truly matter to us ALL to our entire species, you guys have just been totally swept away in MSM news cycle fervor to see beyond the tunnel vision that is what the Two Party & MSM System has encoded in its very DNA.

The specifics of Trump's war with the MSM, whether or not Trump is just as 'ugly' as they are or whatever in his war with them, just like virtually all the BS the MSM spins everyday as if its all that even matters in the history of our nation let alone the world = totally irrelevant.

Them and the Two Party's and the MSM both eating them selves alive with their pants down masturbating till they bleed for all the world to see IF they have the eyes, this is a priceless moment in history. To not miss it, to gather it all up and wield it against them, at this crucial stage where in our natural lifetimes we face the extinction of our species unless the megalomaniac war mongering technocrat tyrants that rule the world are stopped, its worth dying for. And it all starts with the MSM, with the big 6 conglomerates that own them, Hollywood, everything across TV, and the radio, the music industry, our newspapers, and books. The tyrants of this world they own it all, including our election system, and the politicians. This divisive SJW melodrama BS the Ruling Elitists absolutely care nothing about the cause, they care not about anyone but them and their dominance over everyone besides them. It's all a diversion, just like football always has been, and music, and look at the NFL the past year from the Superbowl sideshow to the kneeling football players they own it all and they're waging a psychological warfare campaign against US all just like the rest of the world.

This is the Century Of Dead Serious, but here we are still pushing on with mindless selfish poor me fluff.

So keep it up Democrat's, and Republican's, and shills, and SJW's, and WJW's, and all the rest that insist on pushing on the MSM's "MOST IMPORTANT things to fight about". And everything that isn't talked about on the TV, ignore everything else, put all of your energy into what the Ruling Elites MSM tabloid spin BS they say you should, and we all lose together as one. As long as this is the norm We Already Lost. There are real wars coming in our lifetimes that even I dont fully understand, and nobody is even remotely ready for any of it. The WW2 of this century it's coming, will make WW2 look like a cake walk in the gumdrop forest, the face of which just nobody is even prepared for, and worst of all the rivers of blood that are sure to flow unless these patterns we here in the US have become aparty to, that bloods on everyones hands, not just the robberbarrons bastards that have been staging this hoodwink. All the data we need to see it, its all around us, its right in everyones pockets now, its spread all the way a crossed history.

But how Trump eats his steaks, and kids not having their safe space echo chambers violated, and not letting the DNC or GOP lose face, and fooseball, and Lady Gaga, that's all that really matters.

edit on 25-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If this has already been discussed my bad.

An official complaint was filed with the FEC over payments by the Clinton campaign and the DNC to a law firm. They apparently hid payments, now totaling more than 12 million dollars, to pay for the dossier by using a law firm who then forwarded the money onto the groups putting the dossier together.

FEC rules require payments to be described in a manner where if an average everyday person were to read the financial disclose of candidates / entities they would know what was occurring. The DNC / Clinton camp hid the entries under "legal services" "legal advice" etc.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper sums it up nicely -

I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Gets better and better!

And now The FBI informant has been cleared by the DOaj to
talk to Comgress. Yes!!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I guess we will we.

Uh...

Huh...point made, I guess. Can't argue what I can't understand.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Also, who in the FBI gave the okay to fund the fake dossier? Comey?

The FBI did not fund the dossier.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I guess we will we.

Uh...

Huh...point made, I guess. Can't argue what I can't understand.

It was a typo, I already cleared up above.

But it said did hillary people pay for the dossier?

It seems so.

And there are claims that this dossier was used for obtaining fisa warrants.

If these are both true, it is one of the biggest scandals imaginable.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The FBI did not fund the dossier.

No, but they would have:

The former British spy who authored a controversial dossier on behalf of Donald Trump’s political opponents alleging ties between Trump and Russia reached an agreement with the FBI a few weeks before the election for the bureau to pay him to continue his work, according to several people familiar with the arrangement.

The reason this arrangement was nixed?

Ultimately, the FBI did not pay Steele. Communications between the bureau and the former spy were interrupted as Steele’s now-famous dossier became the subject of news stories, congressional inquiries and presidential denials, according to the people familiar with the arrangement, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter.

Steele has indeed been compensated by the FBI before:

Steele was known for the quality of his past work and for the knowledge he had developed over nearly 20 years working on Russia-related issues for British intelligence. The Washington Post was not able to determine how much the FBI intended to pay Steele had their relationship remained intact.

WaPo

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I mean, ignoring the fact that the dossier is real...regardless of who paid for it...how do you know any FISA warrants were obtained using the dossier and not the mountains of evidence obtained independently by the CIA, NSA, FBI?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I have you a Star here because of the Steele dossier was used to get a FISA warrant, that is something worth noting. But I have yet to see any proof of this.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I mean, ignoring the fact that the dossier is real...regardless of who paid for it...how do you know any FISA warrants were obtained using the dossier and not the mountains of evidence obtained independently by the CIA, NSA, FBI?

There are reports this dossier was used in part, but I want to see evidence of it, hence why its important for the FBI to stop stonewalling congressional subpoenas on the matter.

As far as the report being real, yes its real as in it exists.

But is has been proven to be inaccurate in several spots, and none of it has been verified.

But fine, if you thinks its real, how do you explain that there is definitive proof that Cohen was never in Prague, let alone meeting with russians there.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

I have you a Star here because of the Steele dossier was used to get a FISA warrant, that is something worth noting. But I have yet to see any proof of this.

Agreed.

Cnn and others made this claim when it first came out, but I didnt see any proof.

The FBI has been asked these questions for months by congress byut will not respond.

It was subpoenaed by congress about 60 days ago.

Why are they stonewalling congress, who knows.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So do we care if the dossier report is true or are we just stopping at Hillary? Start and stop with Hillary only? Is that how this works? Turn the brain off to everything else?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
So do we care if the dossier report is true or are we just stopping at Hillary? Start and stop with Hillary only? Is that how this works? Turn the brain off to everything else?

Why arent you concerned if claims from alex jones about Hillary and her team are true?

He has been right about things such as Hillarys team paying for the dossier.

So surely you want to get to the bottom of all of his claims and investigate them all.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That's pretty much the whole argument today.

"Trump's campaign colluded..."

"BUT HILLARY!"

"He may have broken the law firing Comey..."

"HILLARY!!!"

"The FBI obtained documents and congress knows..."

"HILLARY DID BENGHAZI FAKE NEWS!"

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join